Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyoncé and Jay-Z kaput?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Beyoncé and Jay-Z kaput?

New York’s hip-hop royalty couple of Jay-Z and Beyonce are ending their relationship before the walk down the aisle and anticipated stunner of the wedding dress. After months of speculation the numerous sources attached very close to the couple confirm that Beyonce has had it with Jay-Z and his immature, champagne drinking impresario image. “She wants a man, who supports her, loves her, stand by her side”, a source told SocialRank. “B is sick of him possessively trying to keep things private. She doesn’t feel enough affection or love from him”.

Jay-Z has been completely immersed with his Island Def Jam work for the last couple of months, while spending all his free time at the offices or games of New Jersey Nets. Beyonce meanwhile went to Cannes and to the Walk of Fame Induction ceremony all by herself, feeling lonely and unsupported. “Jay is obsessed with keeping basketball game scores” another very close source to the couple is saying. “Beyonce is looking to the future. Her sister Solange already has a baby. Her own parents have an amazing, fulfilling relationship and she not only wants a steady career, she wants to have tight family circle around her as well”.

The Page Six publicized basketball game fight wasn’t a first blow-out the couple has experienced lately. Private fights, ignored telephone calls, screaming arguments have been the theme of the couple’s last couple of months. “It has simply become too much”, a source confides. “Beyonce realized that two of them just might be incompatible and their relationship is really a lie they both were trying to believe in”. They came together to LA Reid’s birthday bash last week and put on the “happy couple” show. But inside out source observes. “Beyonce simply feels empty. She wants to spend this important Dreamgirls year for her with someone who understands her and relates to her a lot more”.

Another wild card factor into separation was sultry singer Rihanna, an Island protégé with whom Jay-Z has been spending a lot of time lately. “Beyonce does not want her life to be like Bling (the novel)”, the source adds. “She doesn’t believe Jay has had an affair but the attention that he’s been devoting to the (SOS singer) has been abnormal”. They had at least three private dinners in New York, numerous long cell phone conversations and countless of business meetings at Jay’s offices. All while Beyonce was away. It doesn’t bode well that marketing and producer staffs at Island are studying nearly every inch of Beyonce’s career to market the Caribbean youngster in the similar manner. “Beyonce was Crazy in Love three years ago. She’s simply slowly accepting the end of their relationship.”
    https://socialrank.wordpress.com/200...once-are-over/

Gee, fighting in a long term relationship, particularly when one of you has taken a high-powered job that is sure to eat up alot of your time? Sounds like Ms. B wants a lap-dog. Call me Miss Knowles!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Beyoncé and JayZ kaput?

I don't think that Beyonce wants a relationship like her parents since her dad is a drug addicted sex-fiend who slept with members of Destiny's Child.
    Other than that part I believe it. I've been speculating for a while that Beyonce seems more interested in Jay Z than vice versa. I think that he just got bored with her and we know how he likes them young. Beyonce should go get someone who will keep her on her toes. But, she's just so boring

Beyonce is jealous that she isn't prettier than Rihanna.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

So Beyonce wants someone who only thinks of her and nothing else. He has a career too but I guess hers is more important. All I get out of this is Beyonce is a self centered spoiled rotten bitch. JayZ is the head of a record label - he may be busy sometimes. And whats wrong with wanting to keep some things private - does she always need the spot light on her? I think Beyonce has talent but she's too much - she needs to go away!

And what's this about her dad sleeping with members of Destiny's Child - totally missed that one!
    Last edited by Lakesweetjane; June 20th, 2006 at 09:18 AM.

^^The first 2 girls that were in Destiny's Child that got kicked out. There were a lot of rumors that the dad were sleeping with one or both of them along with the background dancers and that's one of the reasons they got kicked out of the group. Don't know if it's true but, a lot of people are saying it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    So Beyonce wants someone who only thinks of her and nothing else. He has a career too but I guess hers is more important. All I get out of this is Beyonce is a self centered spoiled rotten bitch.

And I don't know about you, but long phone calls, private dinners, and countless "business meetings" only when Beyonce is away, with another young female singer would raise red flags in my mind too. Does Jay-Z treat ALL of his female clients that way, or just Rihanna?

You're right, Lakesweetjane, that Beyonce is just a self-centered, spoiled rotten bitch!

(end sarcasm for people like Lakesweetjane who just don't get it)

Default Re: Beyoncé and Jay-Z kaput?

Hmmmm all that meeting up with Rihanna would raise flags especially if it's arranged when Bee isn't around. But like everyone said, Beyonce is a spoiled brat anyhoo. I'm not sure what she saw in Jay Z to begin with, I'd rather see her with a hot young athlete of some sort, basketball or otherwise. And if she had to go to entertainment for her man, someone other than Jay Z, Diddy, JD, Usher.

Yeah, she will get over Jay Zee anyhow, she doesn't want her kids to look like him....

I never saw these two making it. There was always something 'off' about them....like it was forced or something. But who the hell cares...

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    Did the article say that? Beyonce wants someone who will pay attention to her - yes, what an extreme thing to expect out of a boyfriend.

And I don't know about you, but long phone calls, private dinners, and countless "business meetings" only when Beyonce is away, with another young female singer would raise red flags in my mind too. Does Jay-Z treat ALL of his female clients that way, or just Rihanna?

You're right, Lakesweetjane, that Beyonce is just a self-centered, spoiled rotten bitch!

(end sarcasm for people like Lakesweetjane who just don't get it)
    I see Beyonce & JayZ on the beach, basketball games, leaving hotels & restaurants all the time. So he pays attention to her.

Your post was just mean and rude. There's no need for that. We are all entitled to different opinions. This is a friendly forum not a place to attack each other. Its Gossip Rocks! Lets not get personal.
    Last edited by Lakesweetjane; June 20th, 2006 at 01:08 PM.

I always got the impression that they were more of a business merger than a relationship anyway.

I see Beyonce & JayZ on the beach, basketball games, leaving hotels & restaurants all the time. So he pays attention to her.

Your post was just mean and rude. There's no need for that. We are all entitled to different opinions. This is a friendly forum not a place to attack each other. Its Gossip Rocks! Lets not get personal.

Get over it, honey.

I can defend Beyonce, which I did, without name-calling, as you do. Labelling her a self-centered, spoiled rotten bitch because she's unhappy with Jay-Z having private dinners and long phone calls with Rihanna is what's RUDE.

And maybe he USED to pay attention to her, but it looksl ike he doesn't now. When was the last time you saw a HAPPY photo of the two??

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    My post was mean and rude because I disagreed with you?

Get over it, honey.

I can defend Beyonce, which I did, without name-calling, as you do. Labelling her a self-centered, spoiled rotten bitch because she's unhappy with Jay-Z having private dinners and long phone calls with Rihanna is what's RUDE.

And maybe he USED to pay attention to her, but it looksl ike he doesn't now. When was the last time you saw a HAPPY photo of the two??
    We bash celebs on this site not each other - give it a rest.

We bash celebs on this site not each other - give it a rest.

Learn how to deal with someone who disagrees with you.

I don't understand your mentality of always blaming the female. It's Beyonce's fault that Jay-Z appears to be courting another woman - you label her a selfish bitch. It's Tori's fault for "stealing" Mary Jo's husband - she must be jealous of Mary Jo (yea right).

Try realizing that MEN are in control of their actions, okay? Instead of always female-bashing??

Thanks.

KD
    Elite Member

I can't believe she sleeps with him, he has got to be one of the fuggliest men on the planet. *I am sure he's a lovely person, just FUG!*

Beyonce can do better anyways. I sure wouldn't want a man I suspected of cheating!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 13th, 2007, 08:07 AM
  2. February 3rd, 2007, 01:19 PM

Thread Information