Thread: Victoria and David Beckham reportedly renewed vows

Default Victoria and David Beckham reportedly renewed vows

David and Victoria Beckham reportedly renewed their wedding vows in a secret ceremony.

Just days before the couple hosted their Full Length and Fabulous pre-World Cup Party at their Hertfordshire mansion David surprised his wife with a romantic ceremony.

The 31-year-old England football captain arranged for the couple to renew their vows in front of their three sons Brooklyn, six, Romeo, three, and Cruz, one, and their full-time nanny.

A source told Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper: "It was a very intimate ceremony. David was dressed in white and said he had fallen in love with Victoria all over again.

"He says they are getting on better since they moved into their house in Madrid and they are operating as a solid family for the first time in years."

David had arranged for white flowers to be floating in their pool and lanterns were hung in trees for the ceremony.

Victoria was extremely moved by her husband's gesture and both reportedly cried as they renewed their vows.

David - who is playing in the football World Cup - is said to be aware his sports career is nearing its end and wants to show Victoria that her and their sons mean everything to him.

The source added: "Renewing his marriage vows was about celebrating being able to spend the rest of their lives together."

The couple originally married at Luttrellstown Castle, Dublin, in a lavish ceremony in 1999.
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...ows-10280.html

Default Re: Victoria and David Beckham reportedly renewed vows

Ehhhh, once a cheat, always a cheat.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that when you feel the "need" to renew your vows it means that something has been going quite wrong in the meantime
    Nope.

Yep... the need to renew vows, the tears flowing from Miss Fake's eyes... presumably He has had a change of heart.

According to Aussie tabloids mags, they were on the verge of splitting earlier this year, and were only staying together for appearances sake. Everyone was tipped a nasty divorce, and an especially nasty custody battle. I mean, let's face it, they've both got good ammo:
    She could argue his infidelity shows a lack of responsibility and trust
    He could argue she's just nucking futs! (I'm unashamedly on his side... she needs help and is clearly not listening to anyone close to her)

David, David,David find a real wife. PLEASE!
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

I know he's a cheater but seriously, what does he see in her. Her appearance is gross - sure she's stylish at times but she looks nothing like she once did - which was actually gorgeous & vulumptuous. He's so hot! I'm actually drueling right now just thinking about it!___________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

Uhhhh, I would only take stock in renewing vows if it HAD ACTUALLY WORKED THE FIRST TIME. Please David, move on. Find someone that actaully RESEMBLES a woman.

^^^^^ Hehehehehe, I think she looks like a hermaphrodite these days, so there's 'some' woman in there....

Thread Information