Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The View crew goes off on Sandra Bernhart

Default The View crew goes off on Sandra Bernhart

Courtesy of eurweb.com
    *Star Jones Reynolds had to bite her tongue to keep from cursing out comedian Sandra Bernhard on “The View” Friday morning.

Bernhard has made jokes in the past about biracial singer Mariah Carey appearing to cash in on her blackness only when her more mainstream pop material became passé. Star, reading from the pre-interview notes on her blue cards, asked Bernhard to explain why she is now claiming responsibility for the success of Carey’s album, “The Emancipation of Mimi.”

Bernhard said it was her jokes eight years ago about Carey “being black only when it’s convenient” that led to the singer’s nervous breakdown, which eventually resulted in this current emancipation.

Trying to remain calm, Star hit Bernhard with a “girl please” and said Carey has always been open about being black. Bernhard joked to the audience that Star was about to go off on her. Star smiled and said, “I look too cute today to be going off on you,” then rolled her eyes back toward co-host Barbara Walters to continue on.

Walters said that Carey spoke openly about her African American father during their interview eight years ago. Bernhard finally gave up on the whole thing, shouting, “It’s a joke,” and telling Star she didn’t set up the story right.”

Then things really got bad. At the end of the segment, the subject of First Lady Laura Bush came up.

“I think she’s heavily medicated,” Bernhard said, prompting co-host and uber-Republican Elizabeth Hasslebeck to go off.

“Survivor” contestant, tried to throw Laura Bush’s childhood education record in the comedian’s face, but Bernhard brushed it off by stating her husband is cutting education “to smithereens.” In the midst of their back-and-forth bickering, Bernhard called Hasslebeck “honey.”

“First of all… honey yourself!” Hasslebeck fired back, before trying to list Mrs. Bush’s resume. Bernhard rolled her neck in shock and was gearing up for a Bush debate when co-host Joy Behar, the resident comedian of the group, stood up from her seat between the two ladies and said, “I have to go.”

As Joy headed off stage, Hasslebeck continued yapping her Bush statistics, Bernhard kept trying to refute them, the audience was all riled up, Star and Barbara were trying to talk over them to throw to a commercial and Joy had returned to the stage to scream, “I just want peace in the world!”

Of course the entire 7:28 minute segment was on You Tube within seconds. “View” it here
    CAn I say how much I hate Elizabeth Hassebeck. I actually watched the view today because they were showing how to lose 8 lbs in 9 days. In the opening section Barbara asked, What turns women on? STupid Elizabeth was like, Well it's not really about what turns a woman on but, what turns them off? I swear that Barbara looked at her like, "You're a dumb bitch?" Barbara then said something like No!The question is what turns women on?" Then Elizabeth quietly shut up. Ugh. The 4 of them have 0 chemistry on the show. It seems like they pair up Elizabeth and Joy to do certain segments so that Joy can be away from Star. it was painful to watch today. They should really just cancel the show.

Oh and the funniest part about the What turns a woman on discussion was when Star jumps in and says , MY husband in tennis clothes. And she kept saying it over and over

Default Re: The View crew goes off on Sandra Bernhart

Star Jones is an ugly heiffer bitch. Literally. Barbara Walters old hag of an ass can suck my cock directly, and Hassleback is a twit. Fuck her.

Joy Behar's cool, though.

I saw the segment on You Tube and it was goo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ood! I can't wait for all the tell-all books from all the different view(point)s to come out. HAH! Best-sellers, they all will be!

KD
    Elite Member

Um, Gay Al in *anything* =

They should be thanking Sandra! This is the best kind of publicity the show has gotten!! Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    They should be thanking Sandra! This is the best kind of publicity the show has gotten!! Duh!
    They should be thanking her for not sneering when Star referred to herself as "cute" without a hint of irony. Star is just a humorless bitch.

They should hire Sandra!! I'd be their next biggest fan!

See the fun at TMZ! They have a video feed from the View.

^^ Thanks, but it didn't work.

Sandra could tear them all apart if she wanted
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wow~ that was stressful/wonderful to watch! Someone planned that out well, Star was holding on to her cards for dear life!

Sandra is my idol.

Star is a saggy old, nasty droop hag. Sandra could kick her ass and Hasselbeck's, with both arms behind her back. I saw that video clip and I was waiting for some punches. I love Joy though. She is the only one on that show with any balls.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

is hassle that evil blonde bitch?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

She's too dumb to be evil. She's simply spoon-fed.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Star Jones is an ugly heiffer bitch. Literally. Barbara Walters old hag of an ass can suck my cock directly, and Hassleback is a twit. Fuck her.

Joy Behar's cool, though.

I saw the segment on You Tube and it was goo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ood! I can't wait for all the tell-all books from all the different view(point)s to come out. HAH! Best-sellers, they all will be!
    I didn't know you are a guy, but i totally agree with what you said

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information