Thread: Brandon Davis Refuses Rehab and is Refused by Clubs

Default Brandon Davis Refuses Rehab and is Refused by Clubs

June 16, 2006 -- THE Davis dynasty of Beverly Hills is urging oily heir Brandon to enter a drug and alcohol rehab facility - but so far Brandon has resisted their pleas. The family of the billionaire Marvin Davis, who died in 2004, was mortified last month when a video of club-hopping Brandon, appearing bloated and sweaty, surfaced on the Web. Brandon, followed and egged on by a giggling Paris Hilton, performed a monologue for the camera - calling Lindsay Lohan a "firecrotch" and making puerile fun of her freckles and genitals.
    Also in the video, Brandon sneered that Lohan was "poor" because she was "only worth, like, $7 million."
    A friend of the Davis family said, "It is obvious Brandon is on something in that video - just look at him!"
    But while the unemployed Brandon is balking at entering a rehab facility because he thinks he doesn't have a drug or alcohol problem, his family wants him to go for public-relations reasons. (not because they care?)
    Ever since the video surfaced, the Davis family has been shunned by young Hollywood, and matriarch Barbara Davis is even having problems getting A-listers to participate in her annual Carousel Ball in October.
    Brandon reportedly told family members he would enter rehab yesterday, but as of late afternoon, he had not.

He has, however, continued to party since the infamous video was released and has tried going to many L.A. nightclubs - several of which won't let him in anymore.
    If he does go to rehab, he may have a different place to hang his hat when he gets out. His mother, Nancy Davis, is selling the family home.
    According to an L.A. real-estate listing, Nancy has listed her house at 616 Nimes Road for a whopping $29.75 million.
    Last year, Barbara sold her Beverly Hills home for $50 million and is now residing in the famed Beverly Hills Hotel - which she and Marvin used to own - until the pipes on her rented home can be fixed. No word on whether Nancy will join her mother at the hotel.
    A family rep declined comment.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Default Re: Brandon Davis Refuses Rehab and is Refused by Clubs

Wow. An bratty asshole millionaire's family who's actually embarrassed at the stupidity connected with their name. Rehab won't cure stupid folks. If they really wanted to up their image 1000 points in my (and rest of public's) eyes they'd cut him off financially and disown him.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^ My thoughts exactly! He needs to go to school or get a real job! Rehab isn't his main problem!

Another fool who will have to learn the hard way.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Think maybe they will take a look inside and see that their parenting could have had something to do with his behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce
    Think maybe they will take a look inside and see that their parenting could have had something to do with his behavior?
    I agree, or total lack thereof......

KD
    Elite Member

I think Brandon is what happens when you SPOIL A CHILD ROTTEN. Literally.

I heard he had already checked himself in

I know it was Brandon who made the comments, but I hate Paris more in that video. Shes the fuckwit laughing, encouraging him, running to keep up, and then whispering in his ear what to say and then holding up her phone so whatever friend she had on the line could hear it. To me, Paris is 10000000 times worse. She probably told Brandon what to say. And I agree that he was definetly on something. My uncle is on drugs and he gets like that; cant shut him up. They go on about shit. I hope Paris is on drugs too. Usually drug addicts hang out with other drug addicts.

Infact I just watched him on E news and he always looks so sweaty! Its gross. And he was walking around LA in a shirt that said TEAM FIRECROTCH. Despite his apology to Lindsay and all that.

^^I agree it's very likely that Paris Hilton was probably feeding Brandon Davis his disgusting remarks. Brandon Davis did look like he was on drugs in that video. He does indeed need rehab, but it's not going to help him if he goes in there with a bad attitude, thinking he does not have a problem. He also needs a job or some purpose in his life. Maybe if he worked 40 hours a week he wouldn't have time for drugging, nightclubbing,and hanging out with vermin like Paris Hilton.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, this little fuckwit is a grown boy and whether or not Paris 'told him what to say' in the end, he chose to say it and so is responsible for his actions.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information