Thread: Kevin Federline rewarded for being a slob

Default Kevin Federline rewarded for being a slob

K-FED GETS REWARDED
    FOR BEING A SLOB!
    June 15, 2006
    http://www.starmagazine.com/gossip/63361

After years of taking flak for donning wife beaters and baggy pants, Kevin Federline's fashion sense is finally being recognized!

Clothing line Five Star Vintage, a subsidiary of apparel giant Blue Marlin, has paid Kevin under $1 million and photographed him to become the face of their Fall clothing line campaign!

"He embodies what Five Star Vintage clothing is," said a spokesman for the company. "We want someone who is willing to spend $300 on a pair of shoes. Let's face it, he is married to one of the richest women in the world, and he is having fun with her money."

"Kevin flipped when he got the news," said a source close to Mr. Britney Spears. "He couldn't believe that he'd ever get paid to look like he normally does."

On Tuesday, June 13, Kevin showed up for his first day of work at a photo shoot at Miauhaus Studios in Los Angeles. Kevin arrived alone and surprised the whole staff by showing up on time!

"He was really nervous on the photo set. Kevin was drinking (beer) on the set and trying to relax before they started taking his picture," said a source at the photo shoot.

Posing in a tank top and track pants, Kevin tried to mug for the cameras said that he wasn't "feeling it" after the first hour.

Just then, his wife, Britney Spears walked in carrying their bundle of joy Sean Preston in his arms!

"Hey y'all," Britney said when she walked into the photo studio wearing a white summer dress and a floral top. Britney had dressed her son in what is becoming his signature uniform: a sports jersey with the name "Sean P" written across the 9 month old child's chest.

Kevin was so excited to see Britney that he lost his concentration and the photographer suggested they take a break.

Britney took Kevin aside and, according to our inside source on the set, told Kevin, "Listen baby. I love you so much and I am here to support you. Plus, thank you so much for taking the attention away from me and putting yourself in front of the cameras!"

Kevin went back to shooting more photos and Britney egged him on during the shoot, yelling, "Yeah baby! I love you baby!"

Meanwhile, manny Perry Taylor set up a makeshift nursery in the corner of the studio for baby Sean to play in. Perry brought toys and cars for Sean to play with.

On a break, Kevin and Britney played with Sean and kept passing him back and forth.

During the entire photo shoot, the sound of a helicopter could be heard over head.

Britney laughed about the photographers in the helicopter and said, "Kevin can't even go buy diapers without being followed by a helicopter!"

Kevin got very excited by the end of the photo shoot and said that he was pumped up to do more fashion modeling.

The photos and ads will be featured in men's magazines like Maxim, GQ, and Playboy this fall. The company has already expressed interest in working with Kevin again for future clothing lines.
    Last edited by equallydivided; June 16th, 2006 at 09:52 AM.

Default Re: Kevin Federline rewarded for being a slob

I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

I don't think Brit was being supportive. I think she wanted to steal back the spotlight. You don't show up to your husbands first day of work & disrupt everything. "Hi y'all" I'm here, look at me and my baby.
    __________________________________________________ __
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

I'm a slob. Where's my reward?

God, the entire scene is like something out of the Beverly Hillbillies
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

He embodies what Five Star Vintage clothing is
    WTF does that mean? Dirty? Smelly? Trailer park? Yeah, I know what I'm not gonna be buying...Five Star Vintage clothing!

Those people are seriously deluded if they think Spenderline is a fashion icon for anybody. He's nothing but a fucking joke to anybody with half a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    I'm a slob. Where's my reward?
    Me too!

You know, only one person was missing from that scene, God rest his soul.

Does anybody know the best way to clean projectile vomit from a computer monitor screen?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    Does anybody know the best way to clean projectile vomit from a computer monitor screen?

You can use KFed's wifebeater. I doubt it would show.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wow. This should really heat up Men's fashions.

is this for real? the whole thing sounds so fucking stupid, who gives a crap if he was nervous and drinking beer.

KD
    Elite Member

The only thing he is famous for is being a leeching, scumbag, shitty father.

Elite Member

Why does this man have his own thread?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Britney took Kevin aside and, according to our inside source on the set, told Kevin, "Listen baby. I love you so much and I am here to support you. Plus, thank you so much for taking the attention away from me and putting yourself in front of the cameras!"
    Real Translation: Britney took Kevin aside in a carefully thought out publicity move and, according to our inside source on the set her publicity flack, told Kevin, "Listen baby don't upstage me. I love you so much and am thankful you've given me a new opportunity for free publicity and I am here to support you, it's about time you actually brought in some money instead of just spending mine. Plus, thank you so much for taking the attention away from me, now get out of the way and putting yourself in front of the cameras, so step aside motherfucker for the real star they're paying to see, not you!"

Thread Information