Thread: Timerblake Defends Britney in Photo Phuck Up

SVZ

Default Timerblake Defends Britney in Photo Phuck Up

Justin Timberlake, who once told ex-girlfriend Britney Spears to "Cry Me a River," is coming to her defense.

Photos of Spears, her husband, Kevin Federline, and the couple's infant son were published online Friday, but were taken down within hours after her record label, Jive Records, issued a statement threatening legal action.

"When a person like her, who's obviously a sweet person, is having their first child, it's like, `leave the girl alone,'" Timberlake told "Access Hollywood" in an interview to air Monday. Excerpts were released in advance.

"I do think that's crossing the line," the 24-year-old singer said. "That's her baby and those are her baby pictures."

The pictures, taken in a private photo shoot, were allegedly stolen. Spears reportedly has been negotiating to sell them to a magazine.

The Web site http://www.tangiblebrit.com which was the first to post the photos, withdrew them. A message on the Web site says: "To Britney, Kevin, Sean, Jive Records, SonyBMG and anyone else I have affected by this, I am deeply sorry for any pain I have caused you."

Spears' baby, who was born Sept. 14, hasn't been seen in public, nor has his name been announced, though reports say it is Sean Preston Federline.

The baby is the first child for the 23-year-old pop star and Federline, 27, who has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

After his breakup with Spears in 2002, Timberlake was viewed as parodying her in the video for his hit "Cry Me a River" from his first solo album, "Justified."

Timberlake has dated Cameron Diaz since 2003.

Well isnt he the little pansy sweet guy.

Why didn't the little prick just swallow some pride and take her back if she's such a sweetheart? Then we wouldn't have had to watch her go to hell in a fugly handbasket with her self-esteem nosedive and hook up with a white trash gold digger who's already done enough breeding. And Justin's old lady beating up photogs who actually care about getting pics of her acne riddled self is getting pretty old as well. I'd rather have seen the two of them just stick it out, antics and all. It's obvious they both still carry the torch.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

I think that is totally sweet of Justin to come to her defense. However no one really knows why they broke up, just speculation that she cheated. But they were both young and immature at the time. Of course, Britney hasn't learned wisdom the past few years.

It does make you wonder if he may still have some feelings for her though.

So THAT'S what this is about. Money. She's afraid that early exposure of the pictures will negatively impact her selling price.

What a bitch.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

You didnt think it was about love or caring and privacy protection did you???? Ha ha ha ............not in this money hungry town..........( damn, what happened to all that stuff anyway, Love and protection I mean? Maybe someone bought it for the right price.....oh I crack myself up)

Elite Member

Well, Timberlake is also with Jive Records, so he'd better toe the line by supporting a fellow artist on that label.

Thread Information