Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Denise Richards Engaged?

Default Denise Richards Engaged?

Is Denise Richards Really Engaged?

Posted Jun 9th 2006 7:20PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Hook-Ups
    Denise Richards arrived at LAX yesterday sporting a ring on her left ring finger, leaving everyone wondering if she and her boyfriend, Richie Sambora, are engaged.

Richards, who is in the middle of a bitter divorce from Charlie Sheen, flew in from France after spending time with Sambora while he's on tour with Bon Jovi. Sambora is also in the middle of divorce from Heather Locklear - Richards' former best friend.
    Don't get too excited, however, sources tell TMZ she is not engaged. But this could possibly be a foreshadowing of what's to come once all the divorces are finalized.... only time will tell.

Richards flew back to the States to perform with the Pussycat Dolls in Vegas tonight.

Denise's rep declined comment.

Picture of ring and source of article: http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/09/is-den...eally-engaged/

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Default Re: Denise Richards Engaged?

I can't believe how vapid this girl is - she actually had a fair amount of good will and sympathy built up for her when all this divorce stuff started...

Now, she just looks like a complete tramp who is slinging mud at her soon to be ex-husband and taking up with her best friend's husband. I think a lot of what she said about Sheen happens to be true, but she pissed off a lot of people by going public with it. And now she's just trashing what little, if any, is left of her image-

Performing with The Pussycat Dolls - WTF???

Only sympathy I have is for their two little daughters who are getting the shaft...

KD
    Elite Member

^^^I agree, I still feel Charlie Sheen is trash, but now I just feel sorry for her babies who don't get to see their parents very often.

She would have to be the BIGGEST idiot EVER to have gotten engaged so quickly. I think I just answered the question....

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^^I agree, I still feel Charlie Sheen is trash, but now I just feel sorry for her babies who don't get to see their parents very often.
    I was thinking the same thing. She makes sure he has limited access to the kids but when is she with them? Sorry vapid cow.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    I was thinking the same thing. She makes sure he has limited access to the kids but when is she with them? Sorry vapid cow.
    ITA. I mean if he has a drug problem, I don't blame her for not wanting him unsupervised around the children, but then YOU need to be with them. IF YOU DON'T WANT CHILDREN, THEN DO NOT HAVE THEM.

She acts like she's sooooo damn concerned about the welfare of her children, then she runs around the globe chasing her latest obsession, Richie Sambora... and performing with the Pussycat Dolls

Her children should be her FIRST priority, especially now with everything that's going on in their lives...

This cow's too busy milking all the publicity she can get to be worried about anyone else but herself-

Poor, poor little girls. They deserve better...

Thread Information