Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secrets documents made public will reveal Michael Jackson is no natural father

Default Secrets documents made public will reveal Michael Jackson is no natural father

In a roped-off section of a half-empty cinema, a Muslim mother sits with a group of children, munching popcorn and slurping noisily from an oversized soft drink.

She is marked out not by her head-to-foot black Islamic robes, which cover her face* - this is after all the Arab state of Bahrain *- but by the large and clumpy men's shoes she dangles gracelessly over the seat in front.

Nor, it should be said, do many families arrive at the Seef Cineplex accompanied by a phalanx of twitchy gun guards who diligently patrol the theatre during the main feature.

But then this not your average family on a night out at the pictures. The 'mother' is none other than deposed King of Pop Michael Jackson sporting his latest disguise in a bid to fool his fans.

Not that the traditional female outfit - called an abaya - which the disgraced star has recently taken to wearing, is deceiving many in the tiny oil-rich country that has been Jackson's unlikely home for the last 12 months.

He has become a regular sight in his new get-up in shopping malls, browsing in Mothercare, and, bizarrely, even applying make-up in the ladies' toilet.

All of which is utterly peculiar behaviour even for a man famed for the multiplicity of his eccentricities.

But on the anniversary of his controversial acquittal on charges of child molestation, the weird world of Wacko Jacko is about to get even stranger.

With his career in tatters and facing bankruptcy, there now comes the threat that he could have his children taken off him in a bitter custody battle with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe.

A judge has ordered that secret documents about the couple's 1999 divorce must be made public next month, revealing, it is alleged, that Jackson is not the natural father of his eldest son and daughter.

At the same time the 47-year-old star is said to be planning to marry for a third time and is trying to adopt a Japanese orphan while, the Mail has learnt, threatening to go on the run with his children if he loses the court fight with Rowe.

And if that were not enough, he is being sued by a former associate who claims Jackson is secretly plagued by a serious drink and prescription drugs problem.

article continues http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Default Re: Secrets documents made public will reveal Michael Jackson is no natural father

I don't think a U.S court can do anything to him while he is in another country. And doesn't everyone know those aren't his biological blonde white children?

Default Re: Secrets documents made public will reveal Michael Jackson is no natural father

Holy shit what a freak.....browzing through MOTHERCARE?? Applying makeup??? Words defy me..

KD
    Elite Member

And NEWSFLASH, we ALL already knew this.

Who on EARTH would marry him???
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

KD
    Elite Member

^^^Debbie Rowe, Lisa Marie Presley.

Anyone truly willing to do anything for money.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

When I saw those kids, I realized they couldn't have been his. No way!

But I'm also wondering who would marry him. Money or not...

Shocking.

In other news, Santa Claus is not real.

Hmm, I've heard that the real father is the doctor where Debbie used to work at. We'll see.

I think I've heard that as well. Makes you wonder if Michael's got a problem with, well ya know. He should have know this could come back and bite him in the backside...

KD
    Elite Member

My opinion is he has a problem with being black, why else all the
    PS and not fathering his own children. He obviously wanted WHITE children.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I really hope that he won't be able to adopt any kids.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

^^^There should be a new World Wide law to cover that. I know it would be a first but it is so worth the cause.

What the hell is wrong with having black children? Why did he want aerian kids?Stupid idiotic "I love you more" geisha freak.
    Jack I swear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information