Thread: Brandon Davis' mom spreads rumour that Davis and Lindsay Lohan are dating

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Brandon Davis' mom spreads rumour that Davis and Lindsay Lohan are dating

Firecrotch Love? Brandon Davis and Lindsay Lohan Dating?
    by Jack Ryan
    Jun 6, 2006

Well, not exactly. It seems that Brandon Davis Mom is spreading rumors about Lindsay Lohan and her son. Page Six has the details: 'In a desperate bid to extinguish the "firecrotch" furor that has burned the oil-rich Davis dynasty in Beverly Hills, family matriarch Barbara Davis is telling friends that her bratty grandson, Brandon Davis, is now dating Lindsay Lohan, the subject of his vulgar tirade last month.

At sappy saxophonist Kenny G's birthday party in Malibu Saturday, Barbara was overheard inexplicably telling party guests, "Brandon is dating Lindsay now!" A rep for Barbara agreed, telling Page Six that Brandon took Lohan out to dinner last weekend.

But chief Lohan-dler Leslie Sloane responds that Davis has gone daffy: "It is unfortunate that Barbara Davis is desperate enough to make up a lie about Lindsay dating her grandson.

"Lindsay took the high road and accepted Brandon's apology last week, but they are not dating and they did not go to dinner together. Lindsay is dating several men who live overseas." (That's several men, lest any of Lohan's foreign suitors think they have the freckle-faced phenom all to themselves.)'

Mrs. Davis downplayed the impact of the now notorious "firecrotch" video, which is one of the hottest celebrity downloads on the net ever since it was posted over at our friends TMZ.

source:
    http://www.postchronicle.com/news/en...21221824.shtml

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Brandon Davis' mom spreads rumour that Davis and Lindsay Lohan are dating

looks like grandma is trying to keep that loser's name in the press. thing is, she hasn't figured out no one gives a crap about him...

Default Re: Brandon Davis' mom spreads rumour that Davis and Lindsay Lohan are dating

I think the real story is Lindsay is dating several men who live overseas? And this is from her publicist.

I wonder if one of them is Bryan Adams? Remember she cut her leg on a teacup at his London pad recently.

Brandon Davis is not bad looking..... his mouth is foul though.
    I was going through old magazines and there was a blurb in one about Lindsay and Brandon being at the same party where Mischa, Nicole R, Paris, and Mary Kate Olsen were all having a bitch fight, and Brandon hooked up with Lindsay to get away from it all and to piss ex-Mischa off. So maybe he has been there....

Lindsay's dating 'several' men?

Wow, how unfortunate for them both? I couldn't care less about who they are dating. And each other ew?

Poor grandma, desperate to save the family from shame.

And did I get taht right???????? Lindsey is dating SEVERAL men.....and who said you cannot get Herpes at the ripe young age of 20 (or however old she is)

That "several men" bit was a real slip on her publicist's part. But consider that her client must run her ragged with her antics 24/7.

Thread Information