Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purported Shiloh Jolie-Pitt baby photo surfaces on Web; magazine threatens to sue

Default Purported Shiloh Jolie-Pitt baby photo surfaces on Web; magazine threatens to sue

Purported Jolie-Pitt baby photo surfaces on Web
    Tue 6 Jun 2006 7:36 PM ET
    By Steve Gorman

LOS ANGELES, June 6 (Reuters) - Celebrity magazines racing to publish the first photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's infant daughter may have been beaten to the punch on Tuesday when a supposed portrait of the couple and their baby surfaced on the Internet.

Even as People magazine announced it had landed exclusive North American rights to the first pictures of the baby, a purported image of the newborn Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt and her parents popped up on at least two Web sites as the cover shot for British-based weekly Hello!

The photo shows Jolie, 30, her hair swept back, lying sideways with her head propped on her hand, looking down at the sleeping infant beside her. A smiling Pitt, 42, is seen in profile, gazing down at the child from the opposite direction.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com...oh/shiloh.html

not sure how long the link to that picture will stay up - but they look a very content and happy family

SVZ

Default Re: Purported Shiloh Jolie-Pitt baby photo surfaces on Web

we've seen the pic before, it's spread around hehe!!

i'm wondering if it is real or not though?

^^ like the fake ones from a few weeks ago? ^^^ I forget which thread it was, but the models looked eerily like Brangelina, esp. Ange.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Attorneys acting for American publication People magazine have demanded websites immediately remove unauthorised photographs of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with their new baby.

The couple sold the North American rights for the prized first pictures of daughter Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt to the magazine for a reported $4.1 million (£2.3 million).

Britain's Hello! magazine has reportedly secured the international rights to the photos, which allegedly appeared on various gossip blogs yesterday (06JUN06).

It is not clear whether the pictures that appeared briefly are authentic.

The leaked photos feature Pitt and Jolie in a Hello! magazine spread gazing down adoringly at their new baby.

Representatives for Time Inc, the publisher of People magazine, immediately sent out letters threatening legal action to various gossip blogs accusing them of copyright infringement.

The document demands the websites must "expeditiously remove or disable access to the infringing photograph upon receiving this notice."

The celebrity couple announced on Monday (05JUNE06) they were selling the photos through America's Getty photo agency and donating the profits to a charity benefiting African children.
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/101172004-2.htm

Default Re: Purported Shiloh Jolie-Pitt baby photo surfaces on Web; magazine threatens to sue

Too late. She has already been seen. heehee. Just love it when this happens!

Default Re: Purported Shiloh Jolie-Pitt baby photo surfaces on Web; magazine threatens to sue

Doesnt mean we dont wanna see anymore though.
    Jack I swear.

If it was real, why weren't the other kids in the picture? I mean, it's supposed to be a "family photo", no??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^^^ Nah, this photo op is just to reveal the Messiah to we the stupid and lowly masses. The rest of the kids might appear in the rest of the photographs though, you never know.

Heck, People magazine can bet their top bucks that their mags with the pictures won't sell as well as they are predicting. All I need is to browse through it at the check out line, and I'm good. Not into those rags and ish.

That photo must be from Ebay, it has the lil camera icon.
    Cute picture.

SVZ

i think the gossip rocks version is the best

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ

That’s pretty funny!!!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Hahaha..............I LOVE IT!

I hope thats not real cos thats one fugly baby!!
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Oh My Goodness, I totally missed mama Jolie's lips in that pic.............bwahahahahahahahahahaha.......Good one SVZ, ROTFLMAO

Oh dear!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information