Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will release photos of the new baby

Elite Member

Default Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will release photos of the new baby

Pitt and Jolie to sell baby photos

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/APWires/headlines/D8I2607G0.html

NEW YORK — Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will give the world its first peek at their newborn daughter by releasing photos of Shiloh Nouvel, with profits going to charity.

The images, taken at a private photo shoot, will be distributed by Getty Images, the photo agency said Monday. All profits will be given to charity, though no specific foundation was announced.

"While we celebrate the joy of the birth of our daughter, we recognize that two million babies born every year in the developing world die on the first day of their lives," the couple said in a joint statement. "These children can be saved, but only if governments around the world make it priority."

Deb Trevino, a spokeswoman for Getty Images, told The As-sociated Press the family would later name the charity that will receive the funds. She would not disclose how much the photos were being sold for, or when they would be distributed.

A call by the AP to Pitt's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, was not immediately returned Monday.

Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt was born May 27 in Namibia. In the weeks leading up to the birth, the couple retreated to the African country for government-as-sisted privacy. Delivered by Caesarean section, the baby weighed 7 ponds and was said to be in good health.

The couple have yet to make a public appearance since the birth.

Jolie, 30, has two adopted children: 16-month-old Zahara, from Ethiopia, and 4-year-old Maddox, from Cambodia. Both had their surnames legally changed to Jolie-Pitt after Pitt announced his intentions to adopt the children as well.

Pitt, 42, and Jennifer Aniston divorced last year.

Elite Member

Default Re: Brangelina will release photos of the new baby

Can't wait to see the photos

they should just release the photos to everyone so no one has an exclusive, would lessen the thr furvor of paps chasing them, but whatever.

Elite Member

I hope this poor little girl starts off life 'pretty' because if she doesn't she's going to be attacked big-time. My nephew was born UGLY and he didn't get really cute till he was about 3 months old. He's 2 yrs old now and absolutely adorable but he wasn't the cutest kid when he was a newborn. If poor Shiloh is all wrinkly and ugly, it's going to be a field day. Newborn pics are so deceiving...infants change so much.

Now if only we could see that Suri Cruise already.....

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    I hope this poor little girl starts off life 'pretty' because if she doesn't she's going to be attacked big-time. My nephew was born UGLY and he didn't get really cute till he was about 3 months old. He's 2 yrs old now and absolutely adorable but he wasn't the cutest kid when he was a newborn. If poor Shiloh is all wrinkly and ugly, it's going to be a field day. Newborn pics are so deceiving...infants change so much.
    I'm sorry, but pretty much ALL newborns are homely, including mine. They are red, wrinkly little things.

Default Re: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will release photos of the new baby

well how can you dress up pics of a pillow?

suri isnt the same as the REAL jolie-pitt baby

Elite Member

I'd be shocked if Suri Cruise isn't a pretty baby because neither Katie or Tom are ugly. It's Shiloh I'm worried about...Angelina and Brad both have such distinct features...I have NO idea how this could looks like. I can't even picture her....I want to see pictures already!

I'm impatient, enquiring minds need to see the pics
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I'd be shocked if Suri Cruise isn't a pretty baby because neither Katie or Tom are ugly.

The one thing Tommy-boy can't control - what 'his' baby looks like. We all know she isn't going to look like him.

Some folks around GR have speculated that Katie got pregnant when she was in London for a movie ... I'm guessing the father is James Hewitt and won't it be a hoot when Suri grows up looking like the female twin of Prince Harry!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7
    I'm impatient, enquiring minds need to see the pics
    I want to see pictures NOW.... Does anyone know when they are supposed to be flooding the market??

I want to see them too!

Bronze Member

Page Six reported:

June 6, 2006 -- BRAD Pitt and Angelina Jolie got top dollar for the first pictures of baby Shiloh - but they made the weekly celeb glossies work for it. All the weekly magazine editors were summoned to the offices of the Getty photo agency at Canal and Varick late Saturday night. "We were sequestered into separate and un-air-conditioned offices," said one. "The photos were shown to us around 10 p.m. to midnight, and then we had to submit bids by 6 a.m. Sunday morning. No one got any sleep at all, as it was a manic game of phone-tag to top each other's bids. I'm convinced it was Brangie's revenge on the weekly magazines." The pictures went to People for $4.1 million.

This is insane!!!!!
    Let´s the these damn pictures soon and move on to something else!
    Even I am sick of this Brangelina baby-life-charity-whatevers!!!

Anyways, I searched the GettySite and found nothing. I guess we´ll have to wait for the People website update.

If People did get the rights to the pics, you know that one issue is going to sell like hot cakes.

I agree that most babies aren't 'beautiful' when they are born-my first daughter's head was shaped like a football because she spent 10 hours trying to move down the birth canal before they took her...babies do change so much in the first few months, and it's hard to even say who they look like at that time...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I don't really get the clamor for pics of a newborn.

I can't tell anything about how they look or who they resemble until they're older.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information