Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Beckham's "mistress" Rebecca Loos brands Sharon Osbourne a "Vulgar Bully"

Default David Beckham's "mistress" Rebecca Loos brands Sharon Osbourne a "Vulgar Bully"

DAVID BECKHAM's alleged 'mistress' REBECCA LOOS has hit back at TV talent show judge SHARON OSBOURNE, branding her a "vulgar bully" for her scathing attacks on her singing. Osbourne publicly derided Loos - famous for her kiss-and-tell on the soccer star - on a celebrity version of talent contest THE X-FACTOR last week (27MAY06). The rock matriarch is a close friend of former SPICE GIRL VICTORIA and has made no secret of her feelings for Loos, telling the pretty brunette, "You should try doing tomorrow night's show with your knickers on". Loos tells British tabloid the Sunday Mirror, "I've kept a dignified silence - but the perfect word to describe Sharon is 'bully'. "What she said to me was vulgar and cheap. "Money can buy you clothes, looks, style, but you have to be born with elegance and class. "There are a lot of people out there like Sharon and Victoria Beckham who don't have it. I do, it was the way I was brought up." Loos also blames the jeering audience on Sharon's daughter KELLY OSBOURNE, insisting, "Kelly was behind a lot of it, it came from her section".
    06/04/2006 14:28

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...lly_04_06_2006

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Beckham 'mistress' Brands Sharon Osbourne 'vulgar Bully'

This woman, who has absolutely no discretion whatsoever, is bandying about the word 'vulgar' in reference to another person? Get real, little tartlet.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Silver Member

Default Re: David Beckham's "mistress" Rebecca Loos brands Sharon Osbourne a "Vulgar Bully"

The show was live, and Sharon's attacks on Rebecca were disgusting. I know Rebecca is hardly the nicest person in the world (and for god's sake, they teamed her up with James Hewitt. What was it, Adulterers-not-so-Anonymous??) but Sharon was so out of order. The first and second night Rebecca and James were booed just for who they were; after Sharon's two attacks, SHE was the one being booed, and people were cheering Rebecca and James. Their responses at the time were the best they could do, and were dignified, strange as it may seem.

Default Re: David Beckham's "mistress" Rebecca Loos brands Sharon Osbourne a "Vulgar Bully"

Honestly, David - your taste in women leaves a bit to be a desired! Sheesh!
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

I like Sharon. She tells it like it is. The only thing I am not crazy about is that she likes Posh.

Sharon, being Sharon, can get decidely stroppy but thats what we love about her..............remember when Steve won the X Factor.............and all that fuss over Louis and The Conway sisters? She is obviously a very loyal friend which is good and im sure Loos (or Mrs Jenny Shimizu!!) can stand up for herself.
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue
    The show was live, and Sharon's attacks on Rebecca were disgusting. I know Rebecca is hardly the nicest person in the world (and for god's sake, they teamed her up with James Hewitt. What was it, Adulterers-not-so-Anonymous??) but Sharon was so out of order. The first and second night Rebecca and James were booed just for who they were; after Sharon's two attacks, SHE was the one being booed, and people were cheering Rebecca and James. Their responses at the time were the best they could do, and were dignified, strange as it may seem.
    I agree with everything you've said here.

I'm not a Rebecca Loos fan, she's famous for being a home wrecker who used her 'affair' with Becks to get famous. But Sharon Osbourne had no right to abuse her position like that. Rebecca was there for charity, to be judged on her voice, not her lifestyle.

I definitely think Sharon came off looking like the bigger bitch. She's up Victoria Beckham's and the public's arse, doing anything to curry favour with them. What Sharon did was sad, desperate and pathetic IMO. It's put me right off her.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I think Rebecca (as much as I hate her) was set up here. There was an issue with her outfit that as it was soooo low cut at the back her g-string would have been visible so the wardrobe dept told her it's better she didn't wear it. How did Sharon then find out? They (Rebecca & Hewitt) were also told to sing "Addicted to Love", they felt uncomfortable singing this as it seemed an obvious dig at them being love rats. But they were told it was too late as backing vocals had already been recorded.

I dunno, I like Sharon but her outburst was ridiculous. She's made a big mistake.

X FACTOR babe Rebecca Loos hit back at Sharon Osbourne's bitching last night, blasting: "We both had affairs with married men—but at least mine was fit!"

Sharon repeatedly taunted Rebecca for her affair with David Beckham before viewers voted her and singing partner James Hewitt off the celebrity version of the ITV talent show on Thursday night.

Now the sexy brunette has rounded on judge Sharon, a close friend of Posh and Becks, reminding her SHE got together with wildman rocker Ozzy when he was still married to first wife Thelma.

Speaking exclusively to the News of the World, the Spanish-born beauty said: "Sharon seems to have forgotten how she got to where she is. What's she famous for? Being a rock star's wife. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Sharon is no different."

Sharon, who judges with Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh, confessed to dating Ozzy while he was married in her autobiography.

Rebecca, 27, told of her affair with Beckham while she was his assistant, in the News of the World in April 2004. She said: "Affairs are not nice but they happen. At least the guy I slept with was fit and gorgeous.

"If she'd had an affair with a gorgeous man, she'd probably have done the same as me. We both had affairs with married men, but I still don't think Sharon and I are similar.

"She made money by exposing her family life to the public when she did The Osbournes on TV. She put cameras in her house. And people have contacted me to say that Ozzy and the kids have almost made drug addiction acceptable."

Sharon tore into Rebecca at the first opportunity—when she judged her performance of Addicted To Love with Hewitt on Monday night's show.

She accused the stunning brunette of giving off a "bad vibe" and bitched: "Try doing tomorrow's performance with your knickers on. It would help to warm up your voice."

Incredibly, Rebecca has admitted for the first time that she actually WASN'T wearing any undies during the raunchy performance. She explained: "I had to wear the outfit from the famous video. It was chosen for me. The dress was very tight, short and open at the back. You could see my tattoo and G-string so we decided I shouldn't wear it."

[...]
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz4.shtml

lol! here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7UHc...rebecca%20loos

simon is actually charming on this show...although...can someone tell me why it's his pic that shows up on the screen aong with the dial-in #s for the contestants? that was funny. eek. he's freaking everywhere.

oh, and sharon IS a major beyotch...

Sharon Osborne is known throughout the industry as being a bully and taking cheap shots. She has refused to let Ozzy play gigs if certain bands were there and insulted many a people.
    Loos was set-up and the remarks made were inappropraite and ill willed.
    And I hate to admit it but I would have an affair with David Beckham any day, any time, any where. YUM!

That was so uncomfortable to watch, it was really horrible. I don't particularly love either one of these ladies, and it was totally classless of Sharon to air her dirty laundry in public, albeit that it's Rebecca's dirty laundry.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie
    lol! here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7UHc...rebecca%20loos

simon is actually charming on this show...although...can someone tell me why it's his pic that shows up on the screen aong with the dial-in #s for the contestants? that was funny. eek. he's freaking everywhere.

oh, and sharon IS a major beyotch...
    His picture shows up because he's the mentor for the groups. Sharon's the mentor for the 16-24's and Louis is the mentor for the 25+'s.

I was so shocked when Sharon started on Rebecca, but I absolutely loved it, Rebecca is a cheap tart, and for her to call Sharon classless and then say that she herself has class is complete bull. Anyone with class would NOT have had an affair with a married man, and even worse, then told the press about it for god knows how much money. Cheap tart.

But who cares?

Matt Stevens to win!!!
    I dream of another you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsey
    His picture shows up because he's the mentor for the groups. Sharon's the mentor for the 16-24's and Louis is the mentor for the 25+'s.

I was so shocked when Sharon started on Rebecca, but I absolutely loved it, Rebecca is a cheap tart, and for her to call Sharon classless and then say that she herself has class is complete bull. Anyone with class would NOT have had an affair with a married man, and even worse, then told the press about it for god knows how much money. Cheap tart.

But who cares?

Matt Stevens to win!!!
    lyndsey, thanks for explaining that..i had no clue how that worked. hmm...i think each of them are cheap & classless...it's such a pot calling the kettle black thing...

team simon all the way, tho'!

Thanks for the link, Mookie.

Wow, I love Sharon & all, but that was a little too much, and she just made herself look bad.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information