Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham to get Katie Holmes in shape

Default Victoria Beckham to get Katie Holmes in shape

VICTORIA Beckham is giving her friend Katie Holmes tips on how to shift her post-baby bulge.

New mum Katie, 27, has already recruited a company called Buff Brides to help her get in shape for her wedding to movie star Tom Cruise.

But now she has turned to the super-slim ex-Spice Girl who has given birth three times - to Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.

A friend told Reveal magazine: "Victoria and Katie are really good friends, and Posh knows just how to get back in shape after having a baby.

"She got her figure back within weeks of giving birth to Cruz. So Katie thought Victoria was the perfect person to ask about shifting her baby weight."

The Batman Begins actress and Victoria have bonded over the past year after being introduced by Mission Impossible star Tom at a Real Madrid game in Spain.

Katie has been on a punishing gym regime since giving birth to Suri in Los Angeles last month.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/showbiz...name_page.html

Elite Member

Default Re: Victoria Beckham to get Katie Holmes in shape

Oh good grief as if Posh knows how to loose weight (the right way) She had C-Sections and tummy tucks at the same time... (IMO)
    Just what we need two lollypops with long hair.....

Katie has been on a punishing gym regime since giving birth ...

Since giving birth? And in addition to that she's been travelling around AND going to these stupid kiddie soccer games. That cannot be healthy, either physically or emotionally. She needs time to recuperate and get used to being a mother.

If I was Katie's mother, I'd be there kicking major ass, making sure everyone just let her be.

A*O

Aha! My theory is right - Posh (and dumb Dayviid) are the next high profile recruits to Scientology. Remember, you read it here first.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

By the time Victoria Beckham gets through with Katie, I guess Katie will have that bony, lollipop-head look down pat.

So she's gonna book her in for a tummy tuck an not let no food pass her lips then?

...i'm just hoping katie (oops, didn't tom change her name to 'kate'?) cuts her losses, takes her millions and runs the hell away.

SVZ

"ok first you starve for a month.....and then after that you get to eat one kleenex"

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    By the time Victoria Beckham gets through with Katie, I guess Katie will have that bony, lollipop-head look down pat.
    And by the time Katie gets through with Victoria she will be a bonafide scientologist zombie too.............misery loves company.
    Jack I swear.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Katie has been on a punishing gym regime since giving birth ...
    You're not supposed to engage in strenuous exercise for up to six weeks after birth and if you do exercise, it should be in moderation and done very carefully. This is time for your body to heal. But I still call bullocks on this one since all photographic evidence is to the contrary: Katie/Kate/$cientolody beard of choice is not shifting those pounds quickly at all. What I think would be hilarious is if she got really, really fat, just to spite that crazy midget she's been hanging out with.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

What is she going to show Katie the proper way to stick her finger down her throat? Or is she going to whisk her off to her plastic surgeon, erm personal trainer?
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

The least of Katie Holmes' problems or priorities are getting in to shape. Her job right now is to be a mom and not to worry about a few excess pounds. Shame on everyone for jumping down her back in less then a month after giving birth - and who is Victoria, have they even met?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

Default Victoria Beckham To Give Katie Holmes Diet Advice

This probably belongs elsewhere, since the source is not an official news wire (like anything else is? lol), but I really couldn't resist sharing this gem.

Reports in London tabloids are saying that Victoria Beckham and her husband, soccer star David Beckham, are looking to buy property in Hollywood, which will allow the super thin Posh Spice to be closer to her friend, Katie Holmes. Victoria will be acting as a personal diet guru as Katie attempts to shed the post-baby pounds.

A source said that "Victoria and Katie are really good friends, and Posh knows just how to get back in shape after having a baby. She got her figure back within weeks of giving birth to Cruz. So Katie thought Victoria was the perfect person to ask about shifting her baby weight."

Victoria has managed to remain skinny - if not anorexic - after giving birth to three kids. The new home in Los Angeles will allow the couple to spend time with friends Katie and Tom Cruise, and expand their celebrity appeal in the US.

A source close to the couple told British papers: "With football not as popular in the States, it's taken a while for America to fall in love with David. But after opening a soccer academy in LA and shooting a high-profile advert for milk, his popularity is rising. He'll be appearing on numerous US talk shows after the World Cup."

The world's most famous footballer launched Beckham Academies which are described as state-of-the-art coaching facilities based in London and now in Los Angeles.

Source: http://blog.biggeststars.com/archive..._beckha_2.html
    Can a TomKat really metamorphasise into a praying mantis???

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Victoria Beckham To Give Katie Holmes Diet Advice

Eat, puke, repeat.

Default Re: Victoria Beckham To Give Katie Holmes Diet Advice

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    Eat, puke, repeat.
    and tummy tuck after pregnancy. In fact, don't gain weight while pregnant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information