Thread: Blonde on Blonde: Kristin Cavallari Slams Jessica Simpson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Blonde on Blonde: Kristin Cavallari Slams Jessica Simpson

Blonde on Blonde: Kristin Cavallari Slams Jessica Simpson By Tina Sims
    May 23, 2006 Here we go again. In Hollywood - it's no fun without a catfight and reportedly there is one brewing between the young and beautiful Kristin Cavallari and her would-be rival Jessica Simpson.
    Kristin still after Nick?
    And guess what the battle is over - why Nick Lachey of course.
    A report claims that it's "not over between Nick and Kristin."
    So what does Kristin do - slams Jessica. "Kristin thinks Jessica is pathetic for wearing Nick's ring around her neck, like she's in high school," an insider dishes to the American tabloid 'The Enquirer.'
    Tough talk from the nineteen year-old.
    Another source reveled to the magazine that Kristin was loudly making fun of Jess at LA's Enterprise Fish Co. (so loud it could be easily overheard the report reads). "She said Jessica's a bad actress" and was mocking that "silly new red hairstyle."
    The funny thing about the report - Nick reportedly sent a text message to Kristin to join him at the LA hot spot Mood, but due to the crackdown of underage drinking at LA clubs the youngster couldn't get in.
    Seems as if Jess has the last laugh on this one for more than one reason. Kristin can't go clubbing and Jess has removed her ring from and one report claims she will auction it off for her charity 'Operation Smile.'
    --Tina Sims

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27265950.shtml

Default Re: Blonde on Blonde: Kristin Cavallari Slams Jessica Simpson

This is just silly - Everyone already knows Jessica is a horrible, bad, bad actress and that she looks like crap most of the time. Being to young to go to bars is not a jab - she can't change her age! Just silly! All good for Nick though - sell those cd's!

Ok, I'm no Jessica fan over here, but who is this Kristin chick to even comment on this crap?? Why does she care so freaking much if JS wears Nicks ring on a necklace?? WHO CARES! Both of them should just be pummeled.

She's made her living cashing in on JS's fame and trying to be the second coming of her. I never stick up for Jessica but, really, this girl needs to pipe down a bit.

Can't bear hanger-onners and fame-stealers, so team JESS definately!

Meh. Kristin probably looks better than Jess without make up!
    Team Lachey
    Nope.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

the title of this thread should be: Ugly on Ugly:Kristin Cavallari Slams Jessica Simpson: who cares what either of vapid these bitches have to say

Jessica...Kristin...Nick...Who cares? I'm too traumatized to think after looking at your avatar, Alice!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Team Lachey
    Lachey all the way ... what a hoot, these twits fighting over him while he's trying to peddle a new album. Good for you Nick!

I don't think there's anything wrong with Jessica wearing the ring around her neck. I'm sure the ring still has some sort of sentimental value to her, despite the fact that their marriage didn't work. My parents are divorced and my mom considered doing something similar with her ring (having the diamond removed and set into a necklace). Kristin needs to stop talking about something that she doesn't understand and stop trying so hard to get on Nick's good side by imitating Jessica's look while mocking her to the press and her friends. Based on interviews he's given, I doubt that's going to impress him.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle
    I don't think there's anything wrong with Jessica wearing the ring around her neck. I'm sure the ring still has some sort of sentimental value to her, despite the fact that their marriage didn't work. My parents are divorced and my mom considered doing something similar with her ring (having the diamond removed and set into a necklace). Kristin needs to stop talking about something that she doesn't understand and stop trying so hard to get on Nick's good side by imitating Jessica's look while mocking her to the press and her friends. Based on interviews he's given, I doubt that's going to impress him.
    Wow, you really loved watching Newlyweds didn't you! This is probably just Nick's people spinning the wheels and selling his album. No one really cares if Jessica wears the wedding ring because Jessica has been made famous by being a caricature. Blonde with t&a. The typical bimbo with nothing smart, significant or worth listening to. She is a joke - known only for her rack and stupidity. Her albums are cover songs and crap someone else wrote. Kristin is a high school graduate just entering adulthood - she's gonna say a lot of stupid things, that's the way it goes. You can't really say for sure if she knows what she's talking about or not - unless you know her - then I apologize. Seriously lighten up!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    Kristin looks a little like Maniston in that pic and Jess looks like a tranny (like ususal). Either way, I guess I'll be team Kristin because I hate Jessica so much.
    I'm Team Kristin, too. But more important, I'm Team Beatrice Arthur. She's one of my favorite comediennes. I love your new avatar, Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    Wow, you really loved watching Newlyweds didn't you! This is probably just Nick's people spinning the wheels and selling his album. No one really cares if Jessica wears the wedding ring because Jessica has been made famous by being a caricature. Blonde with t&a. The typical bimbo with nothing smart, significant or worth listening to. She is a joke - known only for her rack and stupidity. Her albums are cover songs and crap someone else wrote. Kristin is a high school graduate just entering adulthood - she's gonna say a lot of stupid things, that's the way it goes. You can't really say for sure if she knows what she's talking about or not - unless you know her - then I apologize. Seriously lighten up!
    I actually am not a Jessica fan, but I just think that the way Kristin is behaving is immature. I know that Kristin doesn't know what she's talking about in regards to marriage because she's never been married. My point was that wanting to wear the ring as another piece of jewelry or at least keep it after a split is not too out of the ordinary, and while I actually prefer Kristin to Jessica, I think that she needs to lay off of the anti-Jessica comments (especially comments relating to the marriage) if she really is interested in impressing Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle
    I actually am not a Jessica fan, but I just think that the way Kristin is behaving is immature. I know that Kristin doesn't know what she's talking about in regards to marriage because she's never been married. My point was that wanting to wear the ring as another piece of jewelry or at least keep it after a split is not too out of the ordinary, and while I actually prefer Kristin to Jessica, I think that she needs to lay off of the anti-Jessica comments (especially comments relating to the marriage) if she really is interested in impressing Nick.
    Alright, I may have been a little harsh but I don't even think that any of this was said. And the orange hair was ridiculous. And the wedding ring around the neck - probably for attention. After all, her success couldn't have happened without the Newlyweds so she is exploiting every last bit of it. (Appears to be the Simpson clan way.) Krisitn is a kid and if she actually said that, just acting like the rich, spoiled kid she is.

Feh. The only reason I know who this Kristen whore is was because Nick was banging her and Spade had her on The Showbiz Show (probably in an attempt to bang her).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information