Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Divorce stress has brought Heather Mills back on a wheelchair

Default Divorce stress has brought Heather Mills back on a wheelchair

HEATHER Mills is so devastated over her split from Sir Paul McCartney the stress has put her back in a wheelchair.

The 38-year-old suffered a relapse from leg surgery she had four weeks ago, brought on by the collapse of their marriage.

Friends said Heather has hardly slept since breaking up from Macca, right, two weeks ago and has been in floods of tears. One added: "She's in a very low place."

WORRIED friends of Heather Mills last night said they fear her devastating split from Sir Paul McCartney is damaging her health.

The 38-year-old is back in a wheelchair after a relapse following surgery on her amputated leg, brought on by stress from the break-up. She has hardly slept and has been in floods of tears since the couple's marriage collapsed.

One friend said: "We're very worried about her. She's at a very low ebb both emotionally and physically. She is unable to walk and is in a wheelchair.

"She is in so much pain She's in a very low place. When you're an amputee, and in particular when you've had a revision amputation, you can be on crutches for a few days and then have to go back to a wheelchair depending on how the day goes.

"She's now spending most of her time in a wheelchair so draw your own conclusions."

Heather had the operation four weeks ago when a metal plate in her pelvis used for her new false leg shifted.

The friend added: "She's incredibly vulnerable at the moment and deeply stressed. She's had a major operation and is recovering from that. She's a feisty girl and to find that's she immobilised and going through a marriage break-up, is incredibly difficult.

"She's been in floods of tears and is also having problems sleeping but her friends are rallying round. A revision amputation can leave you very physically under par. She'd been on crutches but she now needs a wheelchair.

"She's had a new leg fitted and any prolonged pressure makes it blister. She had hoped to be mobile again by next week but now she is taking it day by day. The stress has made it so much worse."

Heather is being cared for by her sister Fiona and a tight-knit circle of friends.

Macca, who has not seen his wife since they split more than two weeks ago, is said to "extremely concerned" about her health and has been calling her regularly.

The couple are also said to have discussed their two-year-old daughter Beatrice.

Her friend added: "Paul has been very supportive over the phone. She and Paul are determined to keep things amicable for Bea. When they married, they had every reason to think they would be together for ever. It is devastating for her." The couple have yet to discuss with lawyers their divorce. Heather could claim up to £200million from his £825million fortune, but is expected to settle for £50million in a quickie divorce.

On Wednesday, the former Beatle confirmed the Mirror's exclusive story that 63-year-old Macca and Heather were to split after four years' of marriage.

She has cancelled the launch party for her new book, Life Balance, published next Thursday - which gives guidance on how to improve your life.

In it she says accusations that she is a gold digger were "worse than losing my leg". Heather admits she has a bad temper and is not a good communicator.

She writes: "I held back on what I wanted to say in case I hurt someone's feelings, which led to me becoming frustrated and expressing myself impatiently."
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

Default Re: Divorce stress has brought Heather Mills back on a wheelchair

Christ, it was inevitable that Hell-cat Heather would play the sympathy card. What the hell has she got to bawl about? Paul may be giving her the heave-ho but she'll be reaping beaucoups of cash. I hate to sound harsh, but I don't like to waste my sympathy.

How exactly does stress play a part in an old amputation. I'd love to have someone explain that.

And please, I'm sure she'll find some comfort when she dries her tears with her $400 MILLION dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    How exactly does stress play a part in an old amputation. I'd love to have someone explain that.
    Did you read the article? She had surgery 4 weeks ago.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Such an obvious ploy for sympathy. Not getting enough attention and sympathy, Heather?

A*O

Oh purleeze.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    Did you read the article? She had surgery 4 weeks ago.

Yes, I did. Did you?

The 38-year-old is back in a wheelchair after a relapse following surgery on her amputated leg, brought on by stress from the break-up. She has hardly slept and has been in floods of tears since the couple's marriage collapsed.

The surgery was only 4 weeks ago though.

The 38-year-old suffered a relapse from leg surgery she had four weeks ago, brought on by the collapse of their marriage.
    Anyway, I don't feel sorry for her, don't like and she'll get millions so I don't know what she's got to moan about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Yes, I did. Did you?
    They detail why she needed surgery-it was not stress related. Her relapse, following surgery, was stress related.

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    The surgery was only 4 weeks ago though.

Anyway, I don't feel sorry for her, don't like and she'll get millions so I don't know what she's got to moan about.
    I hate Heather but 4 weeks is not a long time after that type of surgery. Bearing weight can be difficult. I sprained my ankle three weeks ago and it still hurts to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman
    Such an obvious ploy for sympathy. Not getting enough attention and sympathy, Heather?

Yup....my thoughts exactly.

This is the same skankity-ho who claimed two weeks ago that their "marriage was not in trouble" and that she went into separate living quarters to "hide from the paparazzi" and not let people "see her in a wheelchair."

Drama-Ho.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

I don't get this, why don't people like Heather? I know next to nothing about the woman, please fill me in
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Puleeze!....she was tough enough to beat people over the head with her fake leg over fur/critters a few months ago...and now she's about to die because she got dumped for being a bitch.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by gonflable
    I don't get this, why don't people like Heather? I know next to nothing about the woman, please fill me in
    Same here Gonfy... What's there to hate about this woman?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Christ, it was inevitable that Hell-cat Heather would play the sympathy card. What the hell has she got to bawl about? Paul may be giving her the heave-ho but she'll be reaping beaucoups of cash. I hate to sound harsh, but I don't like to waste my sympathy.
    With no pre nup, this could be one ugly divorce. As long as she doesn't show up in court wearing a neck brace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information