Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They don't hate Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they hate themselves

Hit By Ban Bus!

Talking They don't hate Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they hate themselves

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

They don't hate Brangelina, they hate themselves

As the months continue to pass by and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie still remain together, appearing happy, while anticipating the birth soon of their first biological child, the pitiful hate towards them will increase. I had to delete an anonymous comment in the previous entry a bit ago from a person who by all means revealed the clearest signs of pure hatred and delusion, and is most likely suffering from a bipolar disorder - and I do not make light of this.

In the roughly 8 months of my paying closer attention to Brad and Angelina as a couple, I have witnessed the development on the internet of some trollish behavior that would make a psychiatrist a millionaire in writing about this topic. It almost makes me ashamed to be a woman because these people who initiate and engage in hateful diatribes against perfect strangers are doing so because they are way too emotionally INVESTED in what they perceive as themselves being victimized by the private actions of Brad and Angelina. Overwhelmingly, many of these haters are fans of Brad's ex-wife and they are on a self-appointed mission to destroy Brad and Angelina's reputations on popular internet communities where they spew their venom with despicable name calling and race baiting insults! No wonder Ms. Aniston doesn't want these people's sympathies! And because the lives of these celebrities are not being played out as their nightmares design, they continue the hate and up the ante of the vile and they seek out new places to smear their crap.

Well, those bitches are not welcomed here and such "comments", for lack of a better word, will be deleted as soon as possible. If you hate Brangelina, why seek out a blog that is supportive of this wonderful couple and waste time posting shit that will just get deleted? Isn't that psychotic behavior... but then again, since it is, the fools don't realize that they are hopeless and wasting energy on such hatred. Life... that is, if you have one, is too short to waste on issues and situations out of your hands. Just stop it, or if you can't because you cannot control yourself, find a place that is suitable for people like you and just knock yourselves out.

Anyway -

That CNN special report 'Chasing Angelina' was about the rabid fascination the paparazzo has with Angelina Jolie, and many other celebrites - all in the HUNT for that exclusive photo to sell for thousands of dollars to the ragazines, which in turn, sell them to the hungry readers.

It is a vicious circle of greed (monetary and nosiness) that is in a trifecta state: Pap+Tabloids+Fans = a Celebrity in demand*.

And that equation at this moment adds up to Angelina/Brangelina*.

The more popular a celebrity is, the more the demand is for getting snap shots of them out and about. And the more in demand they are, the higher the price tag for said photos of them. So, enters Angelina these days as the world is fascinated with her and Brad, and her growing belly with Brad's child. Once the baby is born, shit... it'll be even newer territory for the pap in risking life and limb to catch Angelina in the moment with her new baby. I'm both nervous and excited because as much as I would love to see such pictures, I don't want them taken with Angelina cornered or looking like she's trying to hide, and protective fists swinging. No, that's not want I want. But some people do, and any type of photo of Angelina taken under a controversial moment will be hot and the price paid will be hotter.

I think it was Lyndsay Lohan on the program who mumbled about how you should worry that the paps are NOT following you, because that would be a sign that you're not hot anymore. As warped as that sounds coming from her, she has a point. But as the program demonstrated, not all celebrities want such attention, and Angelina happens to be one of them. But the pap don't care about that. They're just doing their "job" as some would say. I don't believe all paparazzi are stupid and disrepectful, but quite a few are and their behaviors over time have tainted the entire lot of them.

In the end, if the public, ie. me and you, don't create the demand for such pictures and don't buy the tabloids, then there would not be much money made for the paparrazzi to get from publishers, and that is the main motivator of the pap's intrusive behaviors and attitudes. The buck really does stop at us, but are we willing to, and are celebrities interested in no longer being in the spotlight?

It's all a vicious circle, there's really no particular blame, we all are to blame: Media/Publishers/PR, Paparazzi, Celebrities and Janet Q Fan.
    http://brangelinafans.blogspot.com/

Default Re: They don't hate Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they hate themselves

What a fantard. And he/she thinks that the Team Aniston fans are "way too emotionally INVESTED"?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

KD
    Elite Member

I love Jennifer, Angelina and ESPECIALLY Brad!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    I love Jennifer, Angelina and ESPECIALLY Brad!!!
    I agree. I am having fun with the triangle and I actually like all three in different ways. Brad is sexy as hell but Jennifer seems like the one I would pick to go shopping with.

That lady with the Brangelina website needs to to take a break from the keyboard, maybe go take a walk or have lunch with a buddy or something. Jeez.

My guess is: this lady is JA.... who else would have the time and the hate to write against the wonderful woman Angelina??
    Not to mention Brad, who is a charming man.

In every interview Jennifer always says she is so nice, and hurted, and Brad was unsensible, and blah blah... it's being over a year and she is still crying and complaining...

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    That lady with the Brangelina website needs to to take a break from the keyboard, maybe go take a walk or have lunch with a buddy or something. Jeez.

Never is too late to make a change.

I actually watched that 'Chasing Angelina' thing on CNN and it was pretty interesting....

The only one I even remotely like is Angelina.

Brad looks and talks like he has an IQ of 70 and Jennifer comes across as an emotional succubus.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Ah, I think I'm kinda at the "fuck 'em all" point!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm not a fan of any of them, but I lean more towards Jennifer Aniston.

I've read just as bad by AJ fans. Brad Pitt seems to be getting the least
    of the bashing in all this.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

I much prefer reading about Angelina's humanitarian work and self-imposed seclusion in Namibia to have her baby out of the limelight, to seeing yet another of Ms. Man-jaw-ston's late night talk show appearances and hearing her whiny complaints about her Rachel/Friends' so-called typecasting of her that led to her lousy movies flopping at the box office.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

I'm not a fan of any of them, but I lean more towards Jennifer Aniston.
    Amen to that sister.

Quote Originally Posted by lovely bones
    I much prefer reading about Angelina's humanitarian work and self-imposed seclusion in Namibia to have her baby out of the limelight, to seeing yet another of Ms. Man-jaw-ston's late night talk show appearances and hearing her whiny complaints about her Rachel/Friends' so-called typecasting of her that led to her lousy movies flopping at the box office.
    Oh yeah, you're right, Angelina's such a saint. Why don't you lead the movement to canonize her?

Oh yeah, you're right, Angelina's such a saint. Why don't you lead the movement to canonize her?
    ??? Who said anything about anyone being a saint? Sorry to offend you!

people who initiate and engage in hateful diatribes against perfect strangers are doing so because they are way too emotionally INVESTED

jeeez.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information