Thread: Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Simpson are at war

Hit By Ban Bus!

Talking Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Simpson are at war

IT'S A SIMPSON SISTER WAR!
    Wednesday May 17 2006 @ 7:45AM
    POST YOUR COMMENTS (2) Ω PERMALINK
    THIS POPBYTE LIVES UNDER
    JESSICA SIMPSON

good morning! what's a more perfect way to start the day than a little sister simpson war...i love dramatic stuff like this! i absolutely adore what STAR did to the picture below of sisters ashlee & jessica simpson! i so wanna see a knock down & drag 'em out fight between these two...i swear this is a bad soap opera waiting to happen - maybe it could be a spanish novela...las hermanas horribles!

ashlee is going head-to-head with her sister, i think she feels her parents, especially her dad, joe, have always favored jessica, and she's sick of it...

the article claims that ashlee is desperately trying to be like her big sister...first the nose, then the blonde hair, her wardrobe is even edging towards jessica's style, and now STAR claims she is even considering a boob job to match up with jessica's chestiness...oh my word - if i were jessica that would so be the last straw! so everyone keep a close eye on ashlee - she can be so sneaky! popbytes over & out for now...xxoo!

http://www.popbytes.com/archive/2006...pson_s_1.shtml

Default Re: Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Simpson are at War

Oh gosh, what side to pick??? hmmmmmm.......don't really care actually......

Elite Member

I agree.. neither side is worth teaming up with, as somewhere there is always Poppa Joe ...ugh

I think I'm on Jessica's side on this one. If there's one positive thing to say about her it's that she's always had pretty much the same style, and it's a nice one that reflects her personality. Ashlee just accentuates her awkward looks with that poser "punk rock" thing and changes her style frequently according to what she thinks will make her cool. First she made a huge deal about how she and Jessica are nothing alike, then when she realized that the dykish punk look she was rocking was garnering more ridicule than admiration, she backpedaled and started to transform herself into the second coming of Jessica.

You know, I rarley hear anyone talking about her sister than Ashlee comparing her own self to her sister. I think she just really jealous of her starting out before her.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

^^ I agree. I thought it was ridiculous when she went around saying, "I'm not like Jessica.... don't feel sorry for me. I don't want people to associate me with Jessica," then writes songs ABOUT Jessica with a "poor me.... my parents neglected me for Jessica's career but I made it on my own" tone. What she fails to realize (or acknowledge) is that if it weren't for Jessica's work, Ashlee would probably be going to Austin Community College with her friends and working at McDonalds to pay for it. The only singing she'd be doing would be drunkass performances at "talent night" in the karaoke bars.

^^EXACTLY, dumbass should just keep her mouth shut. I dont hear Chesticka complain about her sister being the reason why her marriage fell apart or why she cant sell music.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle
    I think I'm on Jessica's side on this one. If there's one positive thing to say about her it's that she's always had pretty much the same style, and it's a nice one that reflects her personality. Ashlee just accentuates her awkward looks with that poser "punk rock" thing and changes her style frequently according to what she thinks will make her cool. First she made a huge deal about how she and Jessica are nothing alike, then when she realized that the dykish punk look she was rocking was garnering more ridicule than admiration, she backpedaled and started to transform herself into the second coming of Jessica.
    I loved her punk look with the dark hair. She looks terrible now.

the article claims that ashlee is desperately trying to be like her big sister...first the nose, then the blonde hair, her wardrobe is even edging towards jessica's style, and now STAR claims she is even considering a boob job to match up with jessica's chestiness...oh my word - if i were jessica that would so be the last straw! so everyone keep a close eye on ashlee - she can be so sneaky! popbytes over & out for now...xxoo!
    Where's she going to put implants? Her tits are huge already.

I dislike both equally, so I cannot take sides.

I don't think she wants to be like Jessica at all. I think she's growing up and changing just like Avril Lavigne did but people can't help but compare the two. I hope Ashley gets over this and sticks it to her efd family who always seem to act like Jessica is an only child. Ashley has had more record sales and sells more concert tickets then Jessica ever did. I believe Ashley is trying to overcome her sisters shadow - which is really hard to do when no one wants to let you. I wish her luck!

Quote Originally Posted by grace721
    Hate them both but I wouldn't mind seeing little sis kick Jessica's ass!
    I feel the same way - Jessica has been spoon fed everything she has ever accomplished or ever received. Ashley has had to work much harder - she should triumph over Jessica. Then they can both fade away!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    I request a fight to the death!
    Interesting - you know a Celebrity Dealth Match can come out of this. The only thing is if you hit Jessica she may pop and let out all that hot air in her head.
    Wait, that's all the more reason to do it!

Ashlee' new nose looks wayyyyyyyyy better than Jess' old or latest nose....or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sophie
    Ashlee' new nose looks wayyyyyyyyy better than Jess' old or latest nose....or whatever.
    Ashlee still looks human! And she can make facial expressions that don't look completely, utterly uncomfortable unlike her big sis/bro/drag queen.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    ^^ I agree. I thought it was ridiculous when she went around saying, "I'm not like Jessica.... don't feel sorry for me. I don't want people to associate me with Jessica," then writes songs ABOUT Jessica with a "poor me.... my parents neglected me for Jessica's career but I made it on my own" tone. What she fails to realize (or acknowledge) is that if it weren't for Jessica's work, Ashlee would probably be going to Austin Community College with her friends and working at McDonalds to pay for it. The only singing she'd be doing would be drunkass performances at "talent night" in the karaoke bars.
    Priceless!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information