Thread: Angelina Jolie Mother's Day Wish: More Kids

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Angelina Jolie Mother's Day Wish: More Kids

Angelina Jolie Mother's Day Wish: More Kids By Cris Bergman
    May 14, 2006 Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are a world away from a traditional American Mother's Day as they are holed up in Namibia’s Burning Shore resort awaiting the birth of their first biological child protected by security guards at all times, a published report details.
    Momma Wants More Babies
    Believe it or not they are normal, reports Life & Style Weekly and have settled in on a rather ordinary daily routine. “The couple eat breakfast around 8:30 a.m.,” says a local insider. “Then they stroll on the beach, or Brad plays ball with Maddox and Zahara on the lawn.”
    But Angie is already a mother, with adopted littlie ones Maddox and baby Zahra and it is being reported that one Mother's Day wish Jolie would love is - more kids.
    Life & Style Weekly reports that while first they have to prepare for their baby, due in early June, they still want more kids.
    The weekly details that on May 4, Angie met with Namibia’s first lady, Penehupifo Pohamba, who confirms that Angie and Brad “will probably give their child a Namibian name."
    And then, of course, they plan to adopt…and adopt…and adopt.
    “Angie keeps telling me, ‘I’m going to have the biggest family,’” says the insider. “I’m afraid she’ll adopt the entire continent!”
    That may be a bit of a stretch.
    But the Jolie-Pitts, they will continue to support adoption and encourage helping the children of third world nations. As much criticism as the couple is hammered with on a day to day basis - there's nothing wrong with that.
    --Cris Bergman

National Ledger

Default Re: Angelina Jolie Mother's Day Wish: More Kids

Nothing wrong with helping third world kids;they need all the help they can get. But Angelina Bobina needs to quit with the manic adopting. Kids are not accessories or toys. And now I hear the indignant hoof beats of the Angelina Fan Club, who are sure to write tedious tomes on Angelina's saintliness. ..or at the very least they will expound on why Angelina Bobina is So Damn Cool.

I find adopting kids in such fast succession kind of strange. Being adopted into a family is a huge deal, and it can take an incredible amount of time to adapt. I'm sure she loves all her kids equally, but the excitement of a 'new' baby/child so soon after the siblings became part of the Brangelina tribe has got to be upsettling for the rest of her kids.

Has she got a new obsession? Remember all the past ones? I personally will not forget the blood in a vial carried around the neck.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I support her decision to adopt but I'd be more comfortable with the whole Brangelina thing if they dropped out of sight and ended up in some small town living like normal folks instead of jetting everywhere and having babies in exotic locations. There are places in America where no one would bat an eyelash or even notice them. If they really had thd kids best interests at heart they'd know that toddlers especially need routine and normality, they do best when they know what you're going to do every single day and they're not being shuttled around the world.

I'm hoping that once the new baby comes, this family will settle down somewhere. After all, how long until Maddox starts school? Attending a regular school and waking up in the same bed for more than a month at a time will probably be a refreshing change for this brood. Plus, being the "baby" for at least a year is good for children (I think). Maddox had it, but will Zahara? Will this new baby? There's a reason that gestation takes the length of time it does...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

A*O

I think we'll put this one down to hormones or something Ange. I wonder how these pronouncements from a Hollywood star who can adopt any number of kids, seemingly at will, and then go ahead and have one naturally anyway sits with the countless desperate infertile couples out there who have been waiting years sometimes for the go-ahead from the relevant agencies and glacially slow bureaucracies to adopt a much-wanted child.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Whateves.....

Adopt a houseful like Mia Farrow....good for you honey....yawn

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    Whateves.....

Adopt a houseful like Mia Farrow....good for you honey....yawn
    At least Mia Farrow stayed in one place and provided some stability for her children. Angelina will be far worse than Mia ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Nothing wrong with helping third world kids;they need all the help they can get. But Angelina Bobina needs to quit with the manic adopting. Kids are not accessories or toys. And now I hear the indignant hoof beats of the Angelina Fan Club, who are sure to write tedious tomes on Angelina's saintliness. ..or at the very least they will expound on why Angelina Bobina is So Damn Cool.

Love it!

Thread Information