Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston's Baby Gift for Brad Pitt is a Jab at Angelina Jolie

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Jennifer Aniston's Baby Gift for Brad Pitt is a Jab at Angelina Jolie

Jennifer Aniston Baby Gift for Brad Pitt a Jab at Angelina Jolie By Cyndi James
    May 15, 2006 Brad Pitt is perceived as whipped by Angelina Jolie many critics and fans. And now a published report claims one of those is none other than Pitt's Ex Jennifer Aniston. In fact - Jen believes it so much, the report claims she will get Brad a baby gift that is a jab at how he behaves for Angelina.
    Jen to Buy a Puppy for Angie?
    Her gift for when the baby is born according to Star People - a puppy.
    The reason - according to the story - is because the one time tough guy actor follows his gal around - like a little puppy dog.
    Oh the humanity.
    And wait - the story gets better.
    According to Star Magazine it will be a female dog - a bitch - and yes we are guessing that's a shot as well aimed right at Jolie.
    The Star cites an insider "close to Jen" that is quoted, "She can't believe the way he is behaving, following Angelina around like a little puppy dog. The puppy's going to a bitch - Jen can't resist that touch," the friend continues.
    Okay - certainly it's petty - but if this is accurate that's one cold hard dig.
    The report then says that Jen's boyfriend and co-star in 'The Break Up' Vince Vaughn is desperately trying to be the good guy and get Jennifer to reconsider. Ever the peacemaker he is trying to stop the gag gift.
    "He feels that it would be a real slight," the insider tells the Star.
    --Cyndi James

National Ledger

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston Baby Gift for Brad Pitt is a Jab at Angelina Jolie

Maybe he's following Angelina around like a puppy because he actually LIKES her.

Something Jen should think about

^^ Amen!!

Elite Member

I thought Jennifer said she wasnt bitter... this reads like she has nothing better to do with her time then dwell on what was and how to get back at Brad and Angelina.
    Get Over it Jen before it bites you on the butt.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

I personally hope all three are in therapy. Those poor kids.

Don't forget the collar and lead and worming shots too!

Oh, please.

Jennifer didn't even say any of this. It's coming from someone else and is probably completely made up.

BS.
    Nope.

I think we're hearing too many petty little comments supposedly from Jen for them ALL to be untrue. I think things are exaggerated but I do think Jen is bitter and sad and I do thing she'll be having digs at Brad like the pathetic jealous ex that she is.

Jen must hear some of what her 'friends' and 'insiders' have been saying, so why doesn't she ever tell the truth to the public? She was quick enough to go on Oprah and blab to any magazine that showed an ounce of interest in The Divorce.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I am skeptical about this little item. I imagine it would be more trouble than it's worth to ship a puppy to Africa. But the gift would be appropriate. Yes, Brad Pitt is Angelina's little bitch, and I am heartily sick of this pair.

That sounds like a load of bollocks to me

Even still, can't wait to see this baby!

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

grow up

Total BS. What is she going to do, airmail the puppy to the African bush?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information