Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

  1. #1
    Hit By Ban Bus! Beth16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    85

    Default Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    From:http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/s...asp?stid=35184




    Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango. The 30-year-old model, actress, singer and fashion designer, who has previously posed in ad campaigns for L'Oréal, Emporio Armani and Donna Karan and now runs her own Jovovich Hawk label, will be plastered all over billboards from August in the high street retailer's autumn/winter 2006-7 collection. She reflects, says Mango, "the image of the woman that [we] wish to dress: a very modern woman, with personality and self-confidence". Born in the Ukraine in 1975, Jovovich moved to California with her family at the age of 5 and was approached in the street by a model agent when she was just 11-years-old. (May 11 2006, AM)

  2. #2
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Quote Originally Posted by Beth16
    From:http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/s...asp?stid=35184




    Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango. The 30-year-old model, actress, singer and fashion designer, who has previously posed in ad campaigns for L'Oréal, Emporio Armani and Donna Karan and now runs her own Jovovich Hawk label, will be plastered all over billboards from August in the high street retailer's autumn/winter 2006-7 collection. She reflects, says Mango, "the image of the woman that [we] wish to dress: a very modern woman, with personality and self-confidence". Born in the Ukraine in 1975, Jovovich moved to California with her family at the age of 5 and was approached in the street by a model agent when she was just 11-years-old. (May 11 2006, AM)
    OHHHHHHHHH - Lindsay will be devastated.... I hope...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #3
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    You cannot have-a the Mango!



    This is what I thought of when I saw the thread title. Otherwise, I have no opinion.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  4. #4
    Elite Member FierceKiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Neverlands
    Posts
    6,927

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    ^^ Mannnnngooo
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

  5. #5
    Elite Member chartreuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the salad bowl
    Posts
    6,407

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    ^^^that's the mango i was thinking of, too!

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Grope For Luna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    location, location!!
    Posts
    175

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    So you're really, uh, into Milla, huh?

    http://www.millajforum.com/

    I can't believe the About Milla forum has over 17000 posts.

    Some sample topics:

    How do you love Milla?
    What is infectious about Milla?
    Describe Milla in two words...

    Oi fucking vey....

  7. #7
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    1,234

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Milla looks good. She is definitely more interesting than Lindsay.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    aisenodni
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Quote Originally Posted by Grope For Luna
    So you're really, uh, into Milla, huh?

    http://www.millajforum.com/

    I can't believe the About Milla forum has over 17000 posts.

    Some sample topics:

    How do you love Milla?
    What is infectious about Milla?
    Describe Milla in two words...

    Oi fucking vey....
    BECAUSE MILLA JOVOVICH ROCKS!!!!

  9. #9
    Elite Member Tenaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ant's Pants
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Wow what a weird site. It's like a cult, apparently Milla's eyes pierce right into your soul and make you come alive. Interesting.

  10. #10
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,606

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Milla's eyes pierce right into your soul and make you come alive. Interesting.
    ahahhahhahahahhahaa

  11. #11
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    aisenodni
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Wow what a weird site.
    It called FANATIC forum site thats how they admired her and keep it that way!!!!

  12. #12
    Elite Member Tenaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ant's Pants
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Bet she'd run a mile if she ever came across any of her fans.

  13. #13
    Elite Member Tiara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,106

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Wow what a weird site. It's like a cult, apparently Milla's eyes pierce right into your soul and make you come alive. Interesting.
    The only thing that'd pierce me of hers is her huge hook nose

    You're all not friends of Beth16 are you?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

  14. #14
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    aisenodni
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Bet she'd run a mile if she ever came across any of her fans.
    shes tougher than that No fan can ever do her harm
    the only thing thatd pierce me is hers is her huge hook nose
    YOu just had to admitt its perfect nose

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Grope For Luna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    location, location!!
    Posts
    175

    Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

    Obviously Beth16 has been reincarnated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 27th, 2008, 03:53 PM
  2. Did Milla Jovovich get a nose job?
    By SVZ in forum Rhinoplasty
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: November 1st, 2006, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 26th, 2006, 08:31 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 21st, 2006, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •