Thread: 'Lost' Star Michelle Rodriguez Had an 'Amazing Experience' in Prison for DUI

Default 'Lost' Star Michelle Rodriguez Had an 'Amazing Experience' in Prison for DUI

I'm sure she did, that little vixen. She makes jail sound like fun. She sang show tunes, wrote poetry, played dice. Where can I sign up for prison?
    Lost star Michelle Rodriguez had an "amazing experience" in prison and has no regrets about being locked up. The actress, who plays Ana Lucia on the hit show, chose a jail sentence instead of 240 hours community service after being convicted of drunk-driving last month. She spent 65 hours behind bars. Rodriguez says, "It was so cool. I love people, and it was a primal crew. The only thing that keeps them going is fighting for salt and making dice out of soap. "It was an amazing experience. I wouldn't take it back for anything.
    "I have a really good belief in destiny. It's, like, if I'm gonna be killed in there, I'm gonna be killed in there. But people were cool.
    "I represent the people, you know what I mean? If somebody picks on me, they'll get what's coming. I didn't have to handle myself is what I'm saying. I had love in there. People got where I'm coming from."
    And Rodriguez spent her time behind bars creatively. She adds, "Drawing pictures for everybody on their shirts. Writing poetry. And singing show tunes with the girls... I'm not surprised they kicked me out early."

More photo of Michelle Rodriguez and her brown bag lunch, after the jump.
    Rodriguez: 'Jail Was Cool'

Default Re: 'Lost' Star Michelle Rodriguez Had an 'Amazing Experience' in Prison for DUI

Oh good I can't wait to go to Prison either. Sounds like a blast!

Default Re: 'Lost' Star Michelle Rodriguez Had an 'Amazing Experience' in Prison for DUI

I'll bet she had an "amazing experience"... I'm sure she had several "amazing experiences".

She's a dumbass on many different levels.

Elite Member

"I have a really good belief in destiny. It's, like, if I'm gonna be killed in there, I'm gonna be killed in there. But people were cool.
    "I represent the people, you know what I mean? If somebody picks on me, they'll get what's coming. I didn't have to handle myself is what I'm saying. I had love in there. People got where I'm coming from."
    Well of course they did. You are one of them honey!

What a twit! Just for the attitude the judge should lock her up for good. Then will see if the tough girl persona sticks. 65 hours is nothin'!

She's a celebrity for Christ's sake! If she was just some everyday chick off the street who was put in jail for DUI, the prisoners wouldn't give her the time of day.

Just saw her on Showbiz Show With David Spade. It was pretty amusing because they were showing celebrity mugshots, including hers. This was the first time I've ever actually seen her, but she seemed kinda fun and looked pretty hot.

Naive as it was, I don't think what she said is any worse than Martha Stewart. I mean Martha went off knitting and having redecorating contests in prison. I love Martha, though. Didn't use to, but she got my sympathy vote.

AyanEva

Can someone please answer this.......

WTF IS SHE SAYING???

hi
    Jack I swear.

So incoherent--was she drunk when she said this??
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Bet she had tongue ache for weeks!!
    "I had love in there.".....................yeah and no damn papparaazi to capture it! Damn!!!! Life is so not fair!
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Tongue Ache?!!!

You Nasteee!! (and I like it!!!)

65 hours in jail? Uhhhhhh, yeah, chick, you are so hardened now. Stupid bitch.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Please. She spent less than 3 days in jail (not prison, jail) with a bunch of other Weekend Warriors. Oooh, she's tough as nails, all right
    Last edited by KristiB; May 12th, 2006 at 01:40 PM.

^Exactly. And for SIXTY FIVE hours. Gimme a fucking break.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Thread Information