Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears cried in despair about raising another child with Kevin Federline?

Question Britney Spears cried in despair about raising another child with Kevin Federline?

Ever since Britney Spears learned in February that she was pregnant with her second child, the singer has been on an emotional roller coaster. For months, sources say, Spears, 24, cried in despair about raising another child with her party-loving husband, Kevin Federline, 28.

“Her plan was to take control back and get him out. All she wanted was her life back and to be Britney Spears again, not a 24-year-old unhappy mom of two still married to a loser.”

Indeed, Spears was barely about to put on a happy face at the NYC launch party for her new perfume In Control on May 8.

“Her eyes looked very red and sad,” an onlooker tells Us. “She looked like she was tired or had been crying.” Spears’ rep denies marital problems, saying, “Britney and Kevin are doing great.”
    http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/index.php

Default Re: Britney Spears cried in despair about raising another child with Kevin Federline?

There's on way Britney Spears could have avoided this dilemma. There's this marvelous invention called BIRTH CONTROL.

Default Re: Britney Spears cried in despair about raising another child with Kevin Federline?

I think it is SO ironic that her perfume is called In Control!
    Nope.

Spears, 24, cried in despair about raising another child with her dumbass loser husband, Kevin Federline, 28.

Well then you shouldn't have gotten knocked up again.

I do not particularly support abortion, but back in February that would have been an option for this moron and frankly, it would have been better for all those involved because this child is just going to suffer like the other one...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

All she wanted was her life back and to be Britney Spears again, not a 24-year-old unhappy mom of two still married to a loser.
    How unfortunate that this is basically what it comes down to. What a sad way to sum up a former pop idol's life.

Hard to feel sorry for her though. She had many opportunities to leave, but instead was more focused on trying to save face and prove the public wrong. The kids will suffer more than her. Twit!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

The real dumbness of all of this, besides the fact that the moron boffed the loser without birthcontrol right after giving birth, is that she's freaking Britney Spears, with lots of money and lackeys at her command. She could get McSkeevy tossed on his ear without a dime and raise those kids on her own, have that comeback. Why does she think she has to scuttle those plans because she's pregnant? She can't tour obviously but she could do the rest of that stuff and finish and release a new record. She's so freaking stupid!

I don't feel sorry for her. I think she meant to get pregnant to try and save her marriage. She is stupid to think that and put such a burden on an innocent unborn. Oh, and the poor Cheeto already here.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    The real dumbness of all of this, besides the fact that the moron boffed the loser without birthcontrol right after giving birth, is that she's freaking Britney Spears, with lots of money and lackeys at her command. She could get McSkeevy tossed on his ear without a dime and raise those kids on her own, have that comeback. Why does she think she has to scuttle those plans because she's pregnant? She can't tour obviously but she could do the rest of that stuff and finish and release a new record. She's so freaking stupid!
    Too true! How many women manage to raise children - on their own - and still have a career? She's a piece of shit and a horrible example to teenage girls everywhere. If she had half a brain, she could actually help some other struggling "artists" career - manage that career and still be a mother somehow to those unfortunate children of hers. She can't do that because she's a MORON!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I don't feel sorry for her either....said it before, will keep saying it. Never seen anyone stupidier....she could barely put a sentence together on Letterman...I was mystified.

Zee

I always thought she was acting dumb during her pop teen star days. She really was in clueless on letterman.

So it wasn't an act. Hopefully she will get out before they have a baby a year.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I'm waiting for her to come out with a news release about her birth control failing, and suing the BC company.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

If she didn't know what Tamiflu was how do you expect her to know what birth control is? She probably thought those birth control pills were just a vile tasting type of Tic-Tac.

While I do think she made a mistake ever hooking up with the idiot, she seemed happy on Letterman. If you are sad because you are pregnant again, why go on national tv and tell everyone? Most of the world had already figured out that she was pregnant.
    I have to come to the defense of the people that BC doesn't work for-they are out there, and it does happen. However, I do not think Britney is one of them. She got pregnant intentionally. She made her bed, now she can lie in it.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

She made her bed, now she can lie in it.
    and roll around on the dirty sheets and cookie crumbs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information