Thread: Victoria and David Beckham ask Dita von Teese to perform at their pre-World Cup party

Default Victoria and David Beckham ask Dita von Teese to perform at their pre-World Cup party

THEIR parties have always been spectacular but, for their pre-World Cup bash, David and Victoria Beckham are set to whip their guests into a frenzy - literally - with a performance by burlesque queen Dita Von Teese.

The 33-year-old fetish model, who's married to shock rocker Marilyn Manson, has been asked to entertain i guests at the star-studded do with her risqu? routines. And she's been told that nothing is off limits.

Her shows usually involve her performing saucy stripteases, wearing fishnet tights and suspenders - and she once even strutted her stuff at a bash wearing nothing but 3million worth of diamonds.

Needless to say the A-list guests, including the England squad, Liz Hurley and Tom Cruise, are definitely in for a treat. Says our well-placed source: "The party has a slightly naughty theme and Victoria and David just feel that Dita will be perfect.

"She's well known for her outlandish on-stage routines so guests can expect a few whips to be flying around.

"The do is already the highlight of the showbiz calendar, and David and Victoria are making sure it's a night to remember. It is ultimately a charity event but ey want to give something back to the guests who they hope will be giving generously."

The Full Length and Fabulous Ball is being held at Beckingham Palace, Herts, on Sunday, May 21, and will feature performances from the Godfather of Soul James Brown and Robbie Williams.

Graham Norton will be hosting an ction in aid of Unicef, the highlight of which will be a 1m i necklace from posh eweller Asprey.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tm_objec...name_page.html

Default Re: Victoria and David Beckham ask Dita von Teese to perform at their pre-World Cup party

What? You mean Vicki won't be blasting out any classic spice girl tunes?? Dammit!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Default Re: Victoria and David Beckham ask Dita von Teese to perform at their pre-World Cup party

and she once even strutted her stuff at a bash wearing nothing but £3million worth of diamonds
    Wow. What an artist.
    Nope.

Me thinks David might be tempted to stray again after seeing Dita in nothing but diamonds....................!!
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Default Re: Victoria and David Beckham ask Dita von Teese to perform at their pre-World Cup p

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    What? You mean Vicki won't be blasting out any classic spice girl tunes?? Dammit!
    The Spice Girls movie was on my tv last night. Oh my gosh, it was hilarious. Posh was such a loser, with her stupid hand movements and all that crap. But I still love the Spice Girls anyway and know all the words to their songs...

Is Posh doing this so she can compare how 'perfect' she is compared to 'fat' Dita?

Lets face it................which one would honestly tempt you the most into the bedroom?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9...titled3gz1.png (NSFW!)
    http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1294/untitled11zh.png (NSFW!)

Last edited by asha22; May 13th, 2006 at 04:54 AM.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Eek! I think you should NSFW those topless posh ones, and the last dita one!

Sorry!! My apologies everyone. Hope i didnt offend anyone or put you off your food. All sorted out now!! Thanks for letting me know.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Thread Information