Thread: Sean Preston Federline the music critic

Default Sean Preston Federline the music critic

Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, celebrated his first album in a big way at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. And only "Extra's" Carlos Diaz was there to trail the blazing fire!

"Vegas is my home away from home," K-Fed revealed. So what better place for our exclusive sit-down interview with the man behind the screaming headlines? From the rumors of a rocky marriage to the latest rumor that Britney's pregnant with baby number two, Federline set the record straight.

"It's part of it," Kevin said of the constant media attention. "I mean, it's fun and not fun at the same time. It's that 50-50 line."

While K-Fed dodged the pregnancy rumors, Mr. Britney Spears did have his say on everything else as he celebrated his debut album "Playing with Fire" with a listening party at Las Vegas hot spot Pure.

Kevin revealed his album will, "Take you through a couple stories of my life earlier on before me and Britney got together." As for the buzz, positive and negative, surrounding his new album, Kevin said, "It's my turn to talk back. I feel like they've lashed out at me so many times. Now it's my turn."

To get his music career going, Kevin has had plenty of help from his family, including baby-turned-critic Sean Preston. "He's all smiles whenever he hears it," Federline revealed. "You can tell the musically inclined thing is already there with him." The second person who has his back? Wife Britney, who Kevin told us takes all of the constant criticism in stride. "She keeps me calm," Kevin revealed. "When I get wild up over stuff, she's like, 'Sit back, think about it, make sure it's the right decision that you're going to make.'"

Kevin revealed that without Britney, none of this would matter: "My wife loves what I do. She is so for everything that I'm doing right now. That's the biggest thing for me, too, because if she wasn't supportive of it, I'd probably give it up."

Federline's new album, "Playing with Fire," drops in August.

Breathetheheavy.com
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Default Re: Sean Preston the critic

He's so like awesome with the way he puts the word things together and all. They've lashed out at him, y'all, and he's about to get wild up on their ass, cuz this is his turn.

He makes me wanna touch myself.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters
    Kevin has had plenty of help from his family, including baby-turned-critic Sean Preston. "He's all smiles whenever he hears it," Federline revealed.
    Yeah, he's LAUGHING at you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am quite certain Sean Preston is more intellectually developed and MUCH more talented then his esteemed father.

Default Re: Sean Preston Federline the music critic

i'm convinced lil spf bailed out of his highchair voluntarily upon hearing popozao for the gabillionth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    He's so like awesome with the way he puts the word things together and all. They've lashed out at him, y'all, and he's about to get wild up on their ass, cuz this is his turn.

He makes me wanna touch myself.

omg,

I think I'm gonna pee myself!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I think the real question is does SPF fill his diapers with Number 2 every time Daddy's crappy music plays?

He's all smiles whenever he hears it," Federline revealed. "You can tell the musically inclined thing is already there with him."

It's probably just gas.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters
    That's the biggest thing for me, too, because if she wasn't supportive of it, I'd probably give it up."
    Right use of words Kevin!! "SUPPORTIVE" is exactly what she is!! Wow!! Im starting to think youre a smart cookie!!!

Thread Information