Thread: Life & Style Magazine Reports Lindsay Lohan Slept with Stavros Niarchos

Default Life & Style Magazine Reports Lindsay Lohan Slept with Stavros Niarchos

In what has to be a new low even for Lindsay Lohan, Life and Style magazine is reporting that she was the reason for Paris Hilton and Stavros Niarchos' break up (yes, sad, I know).
    On the night of April 24 — mere hours after Paris had left to host a concert in Austria — Stavros was sipping cocktails and dirty dancing at LA club Element with Lindsay!

"Lindsay was all over Stavros," says a bartender. "At one point, he had his hand up her skirt!" The randy couple then retired to the Hollywood Hills home of a friend, insiders tell Life & Style.

Three days later, an insider says, Stavros, 21, was spotted leaving the 19-year-old starlet’s room at the Chateau Marmont hotel. And the next night, the duo had a sleepover at the Four Seasons.

Paris' response upon learning of Stav and Lindsay's affair? "She's heartbroken," says an insider who spoke to Paris at an LA party on May 1.
    Of course, Life and Style magazine doesn't exactly have a proven track record of getting stories right. In fact, Defamer is reporting that representatives from the club where the alleged groping took place, claim that Lindsay was never at the club, because - get this - she is only 20-years-old, and therefore underage.
    Lindsay is UNDERAGE and not allowed inside James Sinclair's Element - Hollywood. ANY press that comes out about her inside is absolutely not true. We run a VERY strict door at Element and DO NOT allow underage drinking. Again Lindsay was NOT at our club the night of April 24th. Life & Style's reporting is 100% false.
    Right, because LA clubs are known for their strict enforcement of underage drinking laws, especially when it comes to hot, rich, celebrities.
    I'm going on gut instinct for this one. If Lindsay Lohan could hook up with Brett Ratner, there's obviously no limit to how low she will go, and if there's alcohol involved (and probably more), then you know it's got to be real.
    Many more Lindsay Lohan pictures after the jump.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Life & Style Magazine Reports Lindsay Lohan Slept with Stavros Niarchos

You just know that these Greek guys currently on the scene will sleep thier way through the entire 'it' girl set in Hollywood, then hightail it back to Athens and marry some local girl that mamma approves of.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Life & Style Magazine Reports Lindsay Lohan Slept with Stavros Niarchos

I'm lindsay & i'm a sex addict...HI LINDSAY!

You mean....Hi My name is Lindsay Lohan. I take Famvir to make my outbreaks shorter, and my sex life more frequent. Wait, I mean, alcohol...it's how I forget I have so many STD's that I forget what I'm taking Famvir for.
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Way to go Starvin' Nachos! Bang Linds and piss off Paris in one fell swoop! Klassy!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Awesome!! I'm no Lindsay fan (far from it!), but I dislike Paris WAAAAAAY more than I dislike Lindsay. So I say: "Alright Linds! Good one! You go girl!".

Besides, 19-year-old Lindsay and just-turned-20-year-old (despite tabloids erroneously claiming he just turned 21--i mean come on, he was said to be 18 years old when he was dating Mary-Kate--and that what only like a year or year-and-a-half ago!!) Mr. Nachos are far better suited to each other. I mean, this is what 20-year-old boys DO. They screw around. Paris is 25 years old--TOO OLD for this immature, 5 1/2 years-younger, college-age "heir-head" young party boy.

In any event, anytime i hear of Paris Hilton's feelings getting hurt, i say "YIPPEE!!!!".

And highly contagious!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    All these people just sleep with the same small group of people. Almost seems incestuous.
    So true. And soooooo disgusting.....

Lindsay Lohan is going to wipe out "young Hollywood" - and I can't wait!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Way to go Starvin' Nachos! Bang Linds and piss off Paris in one fell swoop! Klassy!
    LMFAO@ Nachos!! I just died laughing at work. thanks!!
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Once he's finished with Lindsay, no one in town will want to have
    sex with him again. He might as well carry an I have STD's sign.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    You just know that these Greek guys currently on the scene will sleep thier way through the entire 'it' girl set in Hollywood, then hightail it back to Athens and marry some local girl that mamma approves of.
    SO TRUE!

I'm loving this.
    Hohan is skanky as hell but I hope she goes around screwing every woman's man in Hollywood just for the laughs, oops, she is. Go Hohan!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    SO TRUE!

I'm loving this.
    Hohan is skanky as hell but I hope she goes around screwing every woman's man in Hollywood just for the laughs, oops, she is. Go Hohan!
    Do you think she's trying to compete with Parasite for the most STD's?
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Thread Information