Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Rodriguez of 'Lost' Takes Jail Sentence Over 240 Hours of Community Service

Default Michelle Rodriguez of 'Lost' Takes Jail Sentence Over 240 Hours of Community Service

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Michelle Rodriguez is Jail Material

Lost star, Michelle Rodriguez, will face jail time for driving under the influence. She pleaded guilty in a Hawaiian court room today and has opted for 5 days in jail instead of 240 hours of community service. She will be taken into custody tomorrow and put into a women's facility in Oahu, Hawaii.

She'll fit right in! This boss bitch ain't afraid of no fucking tourist island jail. She'll probably get more pussy that way and be running the place by the time she leaves.

[TMZ]

Default Re: Michelle Rodriguez of 'Lost' Takes Jail Sentence Over 240 Hours of Community Service

^^

Default Re: Michelle Rodriguez of 'Lost' Takes Jail Sentence Over 240 Hours of Community Service

Who wants to rumble biatches!

I don't blame her. I ended up doing three days in jail because my probation was revoked because I did not fufill my community service exactly as dictated. I should have taken the jail in the first place. I had to show up for my service in a bad part of town at 6:30am and work all day with fellow offenders who were obnoxious until 4pm. You can do that 50 times or spend 5 days in jail...hmmm...lemme pick...you don't get to do it on your schedule either-they dictate the terms-so I suggest getting it over with in a few days. It was a weight off my shoulders.

Elite Member

I know most people dont like her but I've been a fan of hers for a long time. 5 days in jail seem like a lot less of a hassle then working around a community service schedual.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

She'll fit right in! This boss bitch ain't afraid of no fucking tourist island jail. She'll probably get more pussy that way and be running the place by the time she leaves.
    omg thats so true!!!!

but i'd probably do the same thing over fucking community service

This chick is a riot! She's hilarious!

I would not want to be her cell mate.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2220_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by heather.rn
    I would not want to be her cell mate.
    Why not-she would have some good commissary. That is all you have to worry about in county jail. She will have good food off the cart and her cellies will respect her movie star status-what there is of it-she will do fine. County jail is lounging around and eating. Prison is tough. Not jail.

Good, lock that bitch up and get her nasty ass OFF MY SHOW!!!!

Silver Member

"As an actress I will be able to use this experience for future roles".

Quote Originally Posted by Pilaf

[TMZ]
    Oh my gawd Pilaf you are an effin' riot, you got me rolling!!! Someone sign me up to be her cell mate...lawdy!

Yawn...you guys have never been in county jail...

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    Yawn...you guys have never been in county jail...
    Both my Dad and Mum have been to county jail and federal prison. My Mum happened to be in "Camp Cupcake" aka Alderson,WV prison at the same time as Martha Stewart was...what a coinkidink!

Quote Originally Posted by PunkNdisarray
    Both my Dad and Mum have been to county jail and federal prison. My Mum happened to be in "Camp Cupcake" aka Alderson,WV prison at the same time as Martha Stewart was...what a coinkidink!
    Well, you know it is like summer camp then...represent.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkNdisarray
    How classy! By the way...do you have all your teeth?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information