Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Drops Baby More Than Once

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Britney Spears Drops Baby More Than Once

From The Bosh There's some obviously stoned Britney flashing her bra pics there and a recent video of Britney in the dance studio shaking her very pudgy groove thing.

Former bodyguards to reveal Britney Spears's drug past & crazy sex life?

Britney Spears is facing fresh heartache over baby Sean Preston amid fears that he could suffer long-term brain damage reports National Enquirer.

When seven-month-old Sean toppled out of his high chair and fractured his scalp it wasn't his first fall, an ENQUIRER investigation has uncovered.

Twice before, says a source, the baby has rolled off of the pop princess' bed and crashed to the floor. Doctors say Sean could suffer brain seizures or memory loss for years to come.

Both times Britney freaked out when she was wakened by the sound of her little boy screaming," said an insider. "She found him lying face down on the floor after falling from the bed."It was every mother's nightmare come true. She was so afraid he was hurt. The first time it happened, Sean was just over three months old. Fortunately the floor in Britney and Kevin's bedroom is carpeted and the baby was frightened but uninjured.

"But two weeks later, the same scary thing happened again. Once again Britney woke to find the little guy face down on the floor, crying his heart out. This time she was shaken to the core."

The insider also claims:Britney is terrified that three former bodyguards are poised to tell all and reveal devastating details of her drug past, her sex life and her stormy marriage
    She sleeps in till 2pm — and she's a sloppy housekeeper who lets her three dogs soil the house
    She exploded in rage after finding a drug dealer with hubby Kevin Federline in their home

Default Re: Britney Spears Drops Baby More Than Once

Poor, poor Sean Preston.
    Nope.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

What a load of crock. Babies fall off beds all the time. They rarely suffer brain seizures as a result. Nice job making shit up from the Enquirer.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    What a load of crock. Babies fall off beds all the time. They rarely suffer brain seizures as a result. Nice job making shit up from the Enquirer.
    True but still you have to wonder. Sleeping in the bed next to baby but totally unaware of when baby is awake and asleep? Nearly everyone I've known to do the family bed thing has been hyperaware of baby. Something ain't right in that household.

She needs to ditch Kfug, get a smaller house or better maids( I choose smaller house cause that money is going very fast), get some ps to lose that blubber, hire a FULL time makeup and hair artist(well worth the money, I mean we have all seen that trainwreck), and if you are gonnna sleep with the baby, get some rails up on the bed so little Cheeto won't keep hitting the floor. Gosh. Where the hell is her mother? Is her mother that bad that she won't let her watch Cheeto?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I don't know, my kids have fallen out of the bed while I've been in it. Usually when I'm so exhausted from being up with them that a train wreck could occur on my face and I'd just roll over and sleep on.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I can see the falling off the bed once, but a second time? And with the mother right there? I wonder about that. My children often slept with me because it was convenient while they were nursing, but they never fell out of the bed ... not once.

I wonder if she's taking something that makes her sleep so heavily and not notice things. Mothers are very aware of their infants, even when they are asleep. The littlest movement or sound [even in another room!!] wakes you up right away.

Twice is a bit suspicious, but brain damage my ass, not from falling on a heavily carpeted floor.

I just have to say I watch the video of her dancing and OMG, her ass is HUGE. She could give Jlo a run for her money! Nothing but ass!

Tits and ass and belly. The Trifecta..

I don't think she looks bad in that video at all. She just has a very average body now. We've seriously been brainwashed if she looks fat there. Don't like her dance moves, but at least she's tryint to get back into it, and it's nice that she has Sean in the studio with her.

her net worth is at $150 MILLION.. so im not too worried she is headed for the poor house...

just sayin...

and yep ... poor baby

She's surprisingly limber in that video. Kicking that leg up over her head isn't such an easy trick. Yeah, the body is average now, like a million other young mommas.

If it is a boy : Urino
    girl : Urina

OMG that video is hilarious! I'd love to see her audition for Idol. She'd be laughed off the stage.

And I can finally say it....I finally have a better body than Brit. Never mind that she's 5 years past her prime!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information