Thread: Pete Doherty sentenced to drug rehab and arrested again only hours later

Default Pete Doherty sentenced to drug rehab and arrested again only hours later

04/20/2006

Babyshambles singer Pete Doherty has been arrested in east London on suspicion of drugs possession only hours after a court appearance.

The singer, 27, was held with another man by plain clothes officers in Roman Road, London E2, on Thursday afternoon.

Scotland Yard said two men were in custody on suspicion of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply.

Doherty had admitted seven charges of possessing drugs when he appeared before magistrates in east London.

He was given a community order with two years supervision and 18 months drug rehabilitation and as also banned from driving for six months.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A 27-year-old man and a 21-year-old man were arrested after a vehicle was stopped in Roman Road, E2, by plain clothed officers who were carrying out a patrol in an unmarked police car.

"They were arrested on suspicion of possessing what was believed to be class A drugs with the intent to supply."
    bbc.co.uk
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4928590.stm
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Default Re: Pete Doherty sentenced to drug rehab and arrested again only hours later

ROFL.. they must just follow him out of the courthouse each time. Why hasn't he been tossed in jail? What the hell?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Pete Doherty sentenced to drug rehab and arrested again only hours later

What a fucking wreck this guy is. Holy shit...

This is from the Sun about the court case before his arrest again.

She (the judge) said the singer, already under a community order for previous drugs
    offences, was showing "significant signs of compliance and effort'' in tackling his addiction.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006180407,00.html
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

We need a thread just devoted to spaced out Pete pictures. They make me giggle.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Oh my! A drug addict abusing drugs, what a shocker! What next-fish swimming?

Thread Information