Thread: George Michael in yet another car accident, and another...and another

Default George Michael in yet another car accident, and another...and another

George Michael has smashing time in London
    Apr 17 6:38 AM US/Eastern
    Email this story

Pop star George Michael crashed into three cars while trying to park his SUV in London early Sunday, according to a Daily Mirror report which quoted witnesses.

Police confirmed that three parked cars had been damaged and that the four-wheel-drive had been found but said the driver had not yet been identified.

The anonymous witnesses quoted by Monday's edition of the tabloid said they had recognized George Michael.

The paper said a representative of the singer had tried to contact the car owners later Sunday to reimburse them for the damage.

The 42-year-old former Wham! singer, whose hits include "Careless Whisper" and "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go", was taken into custody in central London in February on suspicion of possessing drugs after being found slumped at the wheel of a car.

He spent the night at a police station before being released, and said in a statement: "It is my own stupid fault, as usual."

From Ohnotheydidn't.com

Default Re: George Michael in yet another car accident, and another...and another

Don't they suspend your license for that type of thing? Geez, George...
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Default Re: George Michael in yet another car accident, and another...and another

^^Yea right! And hey, here's another idea: HOW ABOUT A TAXI?? Or, if you want to be a real diva, how about a limo?? Can't he afford this shit?? Bet it would cost less than the mounting legal bills! Dumbass.

Elite Member

George! George! George! I've always liked you, but - man - lately you're becoming a real pain in the ass. How am I supposed to continue supporting you and defending you when you keep doing stupid things like this? I guess the only thing I can say in your defense is that - as usual - you admitted blame and at least tried to contact the owners to settle up. Now smartin' the hell up!

Atleast he admitted to what he did and he should start thinking about taking a taxi or a limo.

He needs to stay out of the drivers seat permanently it appears.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Default Re: Georg Michael Hits 3 cars!

This was posted earlier....but honestly, you cannot read it enough the dumbass.

Default Re: Georg Michael Hits 3 cars!

Thanks Lynnie - I'm kinda new here and probably should do a better job of checking posts, but things move so fast and I love gossiping about all the freaks.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

^^No apologies needed! I was just busting your chops! But was serious when I said you cannot read it enough. How dumb can one human be in such a short amount of time?? This guys a pisser!

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    ....... HOW ABOUT A TAXI?? Or, if you want to be a real diva, how about a limo?? .
    Because you can't go cruising around the homo hotspots looking to pick up a piece of ass with a taxi or limo driver as your witness. Gorgeous George is looking decidedly rough these days...... sic transit gloria mundi (look it up you lazy bitches).
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^^The limo would be kind or conspicuous, wouldn't it?
    why doesn't he just go to a bathouse(would have to enter as transvestite to avoid papparazzi attention! ..or go online like Gayken..but being a little more discreet???

*glory fades, but gloryholes are forevah!* LOL
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Thread Information