Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' cry for help

Default Britney Spears' cry for help

Britney Spears has allegedly begged her mum for help after her baby son fractured his skull.

The pop princess was devastated after six-month-old Sean Preston banged his head falling from his highchair.

The 24-year-old - who was quizzed by social services officials after doctors reported the baby was taken to the UCLA Medical Centre in Los Angeles with head injuries - has now asked mum Lynne Spears to help out.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Britney needs her mum more than ever. The events of the week have really scared her. She's a young mother and needs the wisdom of someone older who's done it all herself."

Britney - who sparked outrage when she was photographed driving with Sean on her knee earlier this year - and husband Kevin Federline have been cleared from any wrongdoing in the accident.

The star's lawyer, Martin Singer, said in a statement: "While there was an automatic report by the hospital to the Department of Children and Family Services, DCFS immediately responded and determined there was no problem and no reason to open a formal investigation.

"They determined that the parents were not involved in any injury and that nothing improper was done within the home."
    femalefirst.co.uk

Default Re: Britney Spears' cry for help

.. except that K-Fug lives there.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Britney's scared - what about this poor kid?? She probably gets Michael Jackson to babysit when the nanny gets high with Cletus
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Isn't her freaking mother around all the time as it is???? Unreal...

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I think I read that Britney pretty much cut mommy off once Cletus appeared on the scene. My take has always been that her entire relationship with Cletus is a rebellion against Mommy and the handlers, particularly after seeing "Chaotic" and a recent special on VH1 about her secret childhood. Mommy made her break up with a decent pretty well to do BMOC guy back in Kentwood once she had a hit. She attempted to live as a normal teen for awhile after the Mickey Mouse Club but apparently Mommy nattered and nagged until she started singing again and trying for that big hit.

Turns out that now Britney has been trying to get Mommy Spears involved in her life again but Mommy is busy with Britney Mark II, Jamie Lynn, the child she abandoned to a drunken father back in Kentwood for lonnnng stretches while pursuing stardom for Britney. Mommy also seems to be punishing Britney for daring to defy her and marry the stoned weasel by staying far away from the duo. Most meanly manipulative momma since Joan Crawford.

Now I don't know any of this as a gospel truth but it's what I've pieced together from news reports, local gossip and different television shows dealing with Britney.

I think she just shoulda stayed married to the first dude, Jason.
    Why didn't Mama Spears approve of that? It would have been way better and more control over that situation?

I always got the pageant mom vibe from Lynne Spears. Not so sure I'd want that thing helping to raise another child.

I am NOT related, thank you God! But my family is scattered between New Orleans and Ponchatoula-Hammond (next town over from Kentwood) Louisiana and my relatives keep me topped up in Spears family rumors. I'm facinated by them because the momma has done just about everything she can to have a star child except be a good momma. They are gossiped about and hated in Tangipahoa parish.

Lynne is definitely a pageant mom, but the one thing she's been right about is KFed. She's told Britney from the beginning that he's trash and that he's using her, and Britney wouldn't listen. If Lynne hadn't forced Britney to sign a prenup financially protecting herself, I'm pretty sure KFed would have left by now and taken everything she had. I'm sure he's just sticking around to make sure he gets his "fair share" of her assets. I think that now Britney has realized that she's throwing her life away for a complete loser, and she's desperately trying to get Lynne to help her out of the situation with minimal embarrassment. Anyone can see that Britney's in an emotionally abusive relationship and I'm sure she's sort of ashamed to admit it after bragging to all the world about how special and "magical" KFed is. I honestly don't think Lynne would have allowed Britney to go through with the marriage, but I'm almost positive that Britney was pregnant when she married Kevin and had a miscarriage. Lynne would rather have Britney get married than face the embarrassment of her getting knocked up by a piece of trash like Kevin out of wedlock. Hopefully Britney takes Sean and keeps him the hell away from Kevin. I really am pulling for her... I think she's a sweet girl who just isn't the brightest crayon in the box and got herself into a bad situation with a piece of shit husband.

I don't feel sorry for her. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you don't fly someone else's boyfriend (who is father to her two kids) to Europe just because you want a booty call. She deserves what she gets. And I heard her mother is a piece of work, too, she wore black cocktail dresses to attend church and used to wash the car in front of the house whils she was wearing Daisy Dukes. That is when she was a mother, too, not a teenager. The whole trashy family needs to be sucked off the face of the earth by a high, nasty wind that will sweep the place clean of them.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Oh boy, this might be the first step to her being on Oprah's couch pleading to the public.

Elite Member

I don't feel sorry for her. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you don't fly someone else's boyfriend (who is father to her two kids) to Europe just because you want a booty call. She deserves what she gets. And I heard her mother is a piece of work, too, she wore black cocktail dresses to attend church and used to wash the car in front of the house whils she was wearing Daisy Dukes. That is when she was a mother, too, not a teenager. The whole trashy family needs to be sucked off the face of the earth by a high, nasty wind that will sweep the place clean of them.
    I'm sorry, but this post sounds like complete bigotry to me. No, it wasn't nice or smart or classy of Brit to grab K-Fed while Shar was pregnant with their second kid; not at all. But how does that justify K-Fed treating her like crap? She should have seen it coming, sure, she's stupid for not getting out of there as fast as she can, but that doesn't mean that she deserves it! Nobody deserves that - not even Britney.
    Besides, I firmly believe that you can't steal anybody. People come willingly or not at all. K-Fed cheated on Shar, K-Fed left Shar, K-Fed is the real asshole in this story.

And, I'm sorry - what's so terrible about wearing black cocktail dresses to church, and Daisy Dukes while washing your car? So she dresses inappropriately, I take it - so what? Some people do. They can be decent human beings, all the same. Bai Ling could be a perfectly nice person, for all I know!
    I'm not saying that Mama Spears is - she seems to be a stage mom, in a pretty bad way, and I'm not particularly impressed by the results of her parenting skills - but the bottom line is that I don't really know crap about her, and I don't think I know any more about what kind of person she is because she allegedly wears cocktail dresses to church, and washes her car in daisy dukes!

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    I think I read that Britney pretty much cut mommy off once Cletus appeared on the scene. My take has always been that her entire relationship with Cletus is a rebellion against Mommy and the handlers, particularly after seeing "Chaotic" and a recent special on VH1 about her secret childhood. Mommy made her break up with a decent pretty well to do BMOC guy back in Kentwood once she had a hit. She attempted to live as a normal teen for awhile after the Mickey Mouse Club but apparently Mommy nattered and nagged until she started singing again and trying for that big hit.

Turns out that now Britney has been trying to get Mommy Spears involved in her life again but Mommy is busy with Britney Mark II, Jamie Lynn, the child she abandoned to a drunken father back in Kentwood for lonnnng stretches while pursuing stardom for Britney. Mommy also seems to be punishing Britney for daring to defy her and marry the stoned weasel by staying far away from the duo. Most meanly manipulative momma since Joan Crawford.

Now I don't know any of this as a gospel truth but it's what I've pieced together from news reports, local gossip and different television shows dealing with Britney.
    Yeah I saw that show on VH1 last week. Seems Britney wasnt the "innocent virginal" teen. The BF she had for what 2 or 3 yrs before making it big didnt really hold back the fact they spent weekends together in his basement room. Yeah I could see K-Fed was a total rebellion thing against Mom. Jason, first husband, they put him in a light of "bad boy" and that Britney didnt really know him too well. Lynne is a total stage mom. I was surprised to hear she is not around 24/7.
    I cant feel one bit sorry for Britney. I was in a very abusive marriage starting at the age of 19 until I was 22, and that was my choice. I had to make the decision on my own and do it on my own. My motto at that time "I made my bed now I have to lay in it". But I decided I had to
    "clean house" and I did, all on my own with my 4 month old son. It can be done if you want it bad enough. She needs to act like a grown up and mother and do the right thing.

No, I am not a bigot. I don't think anyone deserves to be treated badly, but she didn't even know the loser before she hooked up with him and decided she wanted him all for herself. Well, she got him. And now she is surprised he has major character flaws. Get to know people before you decide they are your one and only. And sorry, but black cocktail dresses in a small Southern town for church are very inappropriate. JMO
    Keep passing the open windows.

No matter if black cocktail dresses and Daisy Dukes are or aren't appropriate, in a small Southern town if you wear them like you're flaunting your ass you're going to get talked badly about, fair or unfair. She had to have known that and known she wasn't exactly helping out her family by stirring up trouble in town.

Brit did make her own bed with KFed and it was definately tacky to have a trans Atlantic booty call with a man living in a supposedly committed relationship with another woman, a pregnant woman that thinks he's going off to work! But she doesn't have to put up with it, toss his ass out and move on, sadder and wiser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information