Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise buys Katie Holmes a pacifier.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Tom Cruise buys Katie Holmes a pacifier.

Tom Cruise may have found a way to keep Katie Holmes from violating the precepts of Scientology and shrieking in pain when she gives birth to their child.
    It's a specially crafted adult pacifier, reports Star magazine.

"He commissioned an adult-sized 'binky' for her to clench between her teeth, hoping that it'll squelch her screams," a source tells the mag. "In keeping with a Scientology silent birth, Tom is prepared to do whatever it takes to muffle Katie's moans and groans during the delivery."

Cruise's PR rep, Arnold Robinson, denied the existence of an adult pacifier. As for its manufacture, a spokeswoman for NYU's School of Dentistry told Lowdown: "We haven't heard of it, but it doesn't mean a dentist wouldn't do it."

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, who died in 1986, discouraged painkillers during delivery and preached that birth should be silent to "save both the sanity of the mother and the child and safeguard the home to which they will go." The Scientology.org Web site explains: "Having a quiet, gentle birth is all about providing the best possible environment for the birthing mother and her new baby."

The alleged pacifier, which is reportedly made of plastic and molded to perfectly fit the 27-year-old Katie's mouth, could be deployed very soon. Cruise recently told a German television interviewer: "Katie could be having our baby at any minute."

And the 43-year-old Cruise - who three years ago spent several months wearing braces - likely knows a friendly orthodontist who could help get such a contraption made.

Star also reports that Holmes - with Scientology minder Jessica Rodriguez often at her side - has been spending long days at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood and is under pressure to renounce her Catholic upbringing and fully embrace Scientology.

nydailynews.com
    So now his plan is to infantalize her. Nice.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Tom Cruise buys Katie Holmes a pacifier.

Wow...how...sensitive.
    *Run Katie Run!
    See Katie Run!
    See Tom Chase!
    Watch as $cientology takes over the human race! (It rhymes)*

Elite Member

I know where she should stick the adult sized pacifier

^^^ I m with you on that one, enctpc.
    I just wanna know where is all the women's organizations? This crap has been in the news since the little alien's coming was announced. I can't believe that they stand by and say NOTHING! At least come out and say that medically, it is ok if a woman screams bloody murder while giving birth. Normally, they are on everything else like flies on shit, why not this? Are they afraid of Tom thumbkin?

Does this bother anyone else?

i know there's all this talk of the silent birth and no paim meds, etc...but didn't john travolta's wife say in an interview how she was in so much pain, she was screaming her head off AND demanded pain meds (and got them)? so much for modern medecine being evil.

something tells me that tom isn't going to be as much of a pushover as travolta. i hope that katie has the kid, gets married, and then gets divorced as fast as she possibly can.

aside: is anybody else as eager to get the smut on the tom/nicole pellicano tapes as i am??? ooooooooweeeee, i can't wait! *rubs hands together*
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He could stuff his schnoz down her throat.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

What a fucking arse wipe he is! He really is a poisonous little dwarf, I can just see a metaphor of his mental torture, its him violently attacking Katie's ankles like a rabid dog, slowly hacking her down to his deluded level.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

TOM CRUISE has hit out at reports he has bought an adult pacifier to keep fiancee KATIE HOLMES quiet during childbirth.

The heavily pregnant actress plans to adhere to strict Scientology rules and give birth without screaming, crying or making loud noises, and US magazine Star insisted Cruise would help by providing a specially designed device to bite.

A source tell the magazine, "He commissioned an adult-sized 'binky' for her to clench between her teeth, hoping that it'll squelch her screams. "In keeping with a Scientology silent birth, Tom is prepared to do whatever it takes to muffle Katie's moans and groans during the delivery."

Cruise's publicist ARNOLD ROBINSON has dismissed the reports as nonsense.

Yesterday (04APR06) fellow Scientologist JOHN TRAVOLTA lent his support to the controversial birth plans.
    contactmusic.com

I can see it now....Katie is using her binky to squelch her screams, bites it into, swallows it, chokes and dies during childbirth. Heroic Tom saves the baby and is hailed as a hero and grieving lover.
    Really though, she is lobotomized in some scientology hostage camp where she will be for the rest of her life. TC is left to raise 'his child' in his image with no one to interfere.....because who would think to tell a man who lost the love of his life and mother of his child how to raise said child...they would be too afraid of him getting upset....and we all know the baby shouldn't be upset during its infancy....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by britlitgal
    i know there's all this talk of the silent birth and no paim meds, etc...but didn't john travolta's wife say in an interview how she was in so much pain, she was screaming her head off AND demanded pain meds (and got them)? so much for modern medecine being evil.

something tells me that tom isn't going to be as much of a pushover as travolta. i hope that katie has the kid, gets married, and then gets divorced as fast as she possibly can.

aside: is anybody else as eager to get the smut on the tom/nicole pellicano tapes as i am??? ooooooooweeeee, i can't wait! *rubs hands together*
    YES YES!!! Thank you!! Someone else read that article too. I thought I was going nuts. KP has been saying how silent births are good for babies but I knew she said she screamed and had meds!

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc
    I know where she should stick the adult sized pacifier
    you said it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I can see it now....Katie is using her binky to squelch her screams, bites it into, swallows it, chokes and dies during childbirth. Heroic Tom saves the baby and is hailed as a hero and grieving lover.
    Really though, she is lobotomized in some scientology hostage camp where she will be for the rest of her life. TC is left to raise 'his child' in his image with no one to interfere.....because who would think to tell a man who lost the love of his life and mother of his child how to raise said child...they would be too afraid of him getting upset....and we all know the baby shouldn't be upset during its infancy....
    I would not be honest if I said the thought he not living through the birth hadn't crossed my mind. If there is any truth to the stories that she won't sign the pre-nup he wants and won't agree to giving him custody if the "marriage" fails, I can see her mysteriously dying during childbirth.

^^ Oh I totally agree. A fairly large part of me fully expects that she'll meet some strange death. But I don't think it'll be in childbirth. Too many people might equate that to the Co$ poor medical stance. She might be off'ed in a car accident or something though.

Is it not frightening to anyone else that these weird fucking people could actually have that much power? If you really sit down and think about it, no jokes about TC and all his lunacy, these people are frightening people...not one positive thing has been said/written about scientology except by members. There are no stories by escapees who have good things to say...this is a true cult through and through. Every bit as frightening as David Koresh or Jim Jones...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    ^^ Oh I totally agree. A fairly large part of me fully expects that she'll meet some strange death. But I don't think it'll be in childbirth. Too many people might equate that to the Co$ poor medical stance. She might be off'ed in a car accident or something though.
    She should stay away from tunnels in Paris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information