Thread: Yay!! Michael Vartan back on 'Alias'

Elite Member

Default Yay!! Michael Vartan back on 'Alias'

He's hot.

http://www.starmagazine.com/gossip/62622

MICHAEL VARTAN BACK ON 'ALIAS'

Michael Vartan has inked a deal to return to Alias. Jennifer Garner's ex returned to work on the Alias set yesterday, reports TV Guide Online. No word on how long he'll stay.

I heard he was going to be killed off. I also heard that he was getting canned because Garner took offense to some comment he'd made on an TV interview.

When the reporter asked him if there would be friction on the set, he replied that actors "aren't stupid" and know how to keep it together. Then the reporter comment that Vartan wasn't going to 'mess with the money', to which he replied 'exactly'.

Actresses have big egos, and Jenn didn't like Vartan's somewhat calculating appraisal of their relationship. She'd hoped that he'd never get ovver her. Had he left that impression, she'd never have tried to get him kicked off "Alias", and even kept him on the show for the fun of jerking around.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; October 19th, 2005 at 01:29 PM.

Elite Member

^ OMG...what a b*tch. Here I thought she was some sweet girl-next-door type.

Supposedly he had proposed to her right before she dumped him. Poor guy.

SVZ

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

dear god, michael vartan is such a babe.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I heard he was going to be killed off. I also heard that he was getting canned because Garner took offense to some comment he'd made on an TV interview.

When the reporter asked him if there would be friction on the set, he replied that actors "aren't stupid" and know how to keep it together. Then the reporter comment that Vartan wasn't going to 'mess with the money', to which he replied 'exactly'.

Actresses have big egos, and Jenn didn't like Vartan's somewhat calculating appraisal of their relationship. She'd hoped that he'd never get ovver her. Had he left that impression, she'd never have tried to get him kicked off "Alias", and even kept him on the show for the fun of jerking around.

yeah, i used to like her, but after the way she kicked his gorgeous ass to take affleck's ugly ass, she is kinda of a bitch now.

she broke up with that felicity husband of hers and soon was with vartan and then she broke up with vartan and soon was with affleck. i mean, can't this girl just work? does she have to sleep with it as well? (altough it would be extremily hard in vartan's case not to).

Yeah, he's super hot! Personally I think he is way above Jenn as far as appearances are concerned. (I just really don't think she's THAT gorgeous.) Don't really keep up with her, so I don't know much about her personally, but I know he was too hot for her and apparently too good for her in general.

Silver Member

My ex-sister-in-law is a huge Alias fan and was able to meet him a few months back (her good friend she was visiting is in radio, so she was able to go to a press thing for Monster-in-Law.) She said once she was sitting across from him, she focused in on his nose and once she did, that's all she could pay attention to! She said his nose was "off" somehow and now she doesn't think he's as hot anymore . She still loves him, though, and said he looked like he was going to cry when he was asked about Jen's pregnancy.

Elite Member

^ He does have a funky nose, but overall he's hawt!

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    Supposedly he had proposed to her right before she dumped him. Poor guy.
    I wouldn't doubt she dumped him, she found a more famous partner in life. I love movies, I love celebrities, I love gossip..but I seriously think celebrities have to have the biggest egos around. Why else would you get into a profession where you face would get splatter all over billboards, magazine covers, album covers, posters, etc.etc.
    I think Jennifer Garner is a very smart (ugh..I just got sick for typing that ). She was married to a no-name and had a mediocre celebrity statues. Then she landed a huge TV spot, become famous (on TV) and dumped her "no-name" husband and started setting up house with her equally famous co-star. Good publicity. Then all of a sudden, the man she left her husband for wasn't good enough and now she's stepping out with a very famous movie star. Mind you, I think her and Affleck had a thing over their Daredevil days and she knew she could count on that later on in life. Now it's not even a year into their "relationship" and they had a shot gun wedding and soon will have a daughter. No matter what this girl does, I'll give her props, she's the first Mrs. Affleck (yes I do believe they will divorce and he'll marry another sometime in the future) and she's provided the first "more famous" Affleck (nobody really talks about Casey's son). She's set, no matter what happens in her career or life, she'll always be the mother of Ben's first child, she'll always be Ben's first wife, she'll always have that publicity for her and she'll get child support for 18 years and alimony or half of his estate in the California divorce laws.

SVZ

maybe he's had a nose job?

Quote Originally Posted by beklah324 View Post
    I wouldn't doubt she dumped him, she found a more famous partner in life. I love movies, I love celebrities, I love gossip..but I seriously think celebrities have to have the biggest egos around. Why else would you get into a profession where you face would get splatter all over billboards, magazine covers, album covers, posters, etc.etc.
    I think Jennifer Garner is a very smart (ugh..I just got sick for typing that ). She was married to a no-name and had a mediocre celebrity statues. Then she landed a huge TV spot, become famous (on TV) and dumped her "no-name" husband and started setting up house with her equally famous co-star. Good publicity. Then all of a sudden, the man she left her husband for wasn't good enough and now she's stepping out with a very famous movie star. Mind you, I think her and Affleck had a thing over their Daredevil days and she knew she could count on that later on in life. Now it's not even a year into their "relationship" and they had a shot gun wedding and soon will have a daughter. No matter what this girl does, I'll give her props, she's the first Mrs. Affleck (yes I do believe they will divorce and he'll marry another sometime in the future) and she's provided the first "more famous" Affleck (nobody really talks about Casey's son). She's set, no matter what happens in her career or life, she'll always be the mother of Ben's first child, she'll always be Ben's first wife, she'll always have that publicity for her and she'll get child support for 18 years and alimony or half of his estate in the California divorce laws.
    Yeah, but she's still a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    Yeah, but she's still a bitch.
    lmao

Thread Information