Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston hopelessly hooked on crack, sister-in-law reveals

Unhappy Whitney Houston hopelessly hooked on crack, sister-in-law reveals

SUPERSTAR Whitney Houston has spiralled into a world of squalor and degradation on deadly crack — as the shocking pictures in today's Sun newspaper reveal.
    It shows the disgusting mess in the singer’s bathroom after a drug binge.
    Drug paraphernalia including a crack-smoking pipe, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and cigarette ends are strewn across the surface tops.

But Whitney, 42, no longer cares.
    She was one of the biggest female artists of her generation — with a string of ’80s and ’90s hit singles like I Wanna Dance With Somebody and more than 100million albums sold.

Now she is a paranoid wreck hopelessly hooked on crack.
    Drugs have devastated her once-famous beauty.

She is haggard, with dark circles under her eyes and a deranged look on her face.
    She regularly disappears for days and weeks at a time — holed up in seedy crack dens in dangerous parts of town.
    And she has blown much of her multi-million pound showbiz fortune on her habit.
    Now family and friends fear the addiction will end in her death unless she can beat it.

The bathroom photo was taken by Whitney’s sister-in-law Tina Brown at the five-bedroom mansion the star shares with her drug-abusing hubby Bobby Brown in Atlanta, Georgia.

Tina, sister of Bobby, is herself a self-confessed former addict who once regularly took crack with mum-of-one Whitney.
    She is now clean. But she said: “The truth needs to come out. Whitney won’t stay off the drugs. It’s every single day. It’s so ugly. Everyone is so scared she is going to overdose.”

In a shocking interview, the mother of six told how Whitney spends days locked in her bedroom amid piles of rubbish.
    There the woman who co-starred with Kevin Costner in the 1992 hit movie The Bodyguard smokes crack, uses sex toys to satisfy herself and ignores personal hygiene.

When high on drugs, she imagines she sees demons and is being beaten by them.
    The sad truth is that she bites and punches her own body without realising it.

Millions of fans will find it hard to believe that THIS was once the wholesome girl admired for her stunning looks and amazing voice.
    The artist who started out aged 11 in a church gospel choir, encouraged by a family of top singers like her mother Cissy Houston, first cousin Dionne Warwick and godmother Aretha Franklin.

Tragically, drug-crazed Whitney has refused all offers of help to get clean and has had failed spells in rehab.
    Tina, 42, said: “She’ll point to the floor and say, ‘See that demon. I’m telling you somebody’s messing with Bobby’. She always thinks it’s something to do with Bobby. But it’s her, hitting herself.”

In her paranoia, Whitney made a hole in the bathroom wall so she could see who was in the house.
    Tina said: “She breaks everything — mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances.”

She revealed Whitney’s 13-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina was often frightened by her mum’s weird behaviour.
    Tina also claimed Whitney was so wasted on drugs that she wet herself — then put on a baby’s nappy.

And once Whitney smoked crack on the way to a rehab clinic.
    Tina recalled: “She’d say, ‘I’m just gonna act crazy’.”

Whitney allegedly calls a stream of dealers to her house and buys “eight balls” of crack — eighth of an ounce rocks.
    Users usually break an eight ball up into smaller pieces.
    But Tina said Whitney cuts open a cigar, puts an entire eight ball inside it with marijuana and smokes it.

Whitney was also rushed to hospital in 2003 with blood gushing from her nose — and emerged with a bizarre bandage on it.
    A source said: “Everyone wondered what happened to Whitney’s nose.”
    Witnesses at a Las Vegas hotel described how she had earlier looked “completely trashed”.

Tina added: “I understand what she’s going through. Addiction is a disease. Maybe this interview will save her life.”
    thesun.co.uk

pic http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006140354,00.html

Default Re: Whitney Houston hopelessly hooked on crack, sister-in-law reveals

She looks horrible

sounds like she has really lost it.

I never see photos of her full smiling with teeth anymore, and I am curious to get a look at them. She always had great teeth, but I wonder if hers are rotten from the crack.

Its just sad all the way around. I cant help but wonder where is her daughter? This can't be good for her daughter to see and live with this kind of behavior. Sad thing is I can see her killing herself with these drugs. I wont be surprised when I hear it on the news or Entertainment Tonight, I will be sad.

Gold Member

Oh my God, I have no words. Whitny was SO stupid to ruin everyhting she once had with those damn drugs. She is a wreck.Her poor daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    I cant help but wonder where is her daughter?
    They smoked her too.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

someone needs to take that child out of that situation. that's terrible for a little girl, or anyone, to see, much less live with!!!

I can't hear a Whitney Houston song on the radio anymore without half expecting an obituary to follow it......

It's Bobby's sister who's saying all this, and many blame Bobby for Whitney's demise......
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

they shouldn't blame him. he probably introduced her to the drugs but she made her choice to continue taking them and she let it get out of control.

A*O

I am, like, so totally shocked. I don't have any sympathy for junkies. Period.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

This is what happens when you hook up with rat bastard and allow him to drag you down to his level. Live and learn.

I've heard that she was into drugs before she met him. Maybe that's how they got together.

^^^ I've heard this too. They said that her goody goody image was all an act. She started doing drugs back in her New Jersey days

This is very sad...but not surprising. I don't know if/when she'll ever get help. She's too far gone.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Sounds pretty bad, but I feel the same way about her like I feel about Kate Moss.... they're pathetic and WEAK!

Am I a bitch for wanting to see pictures of her bathroom with the crackpipe??

And we all know what Whitney said when she read this interview right...?

KISS MY ASS!!

If we were reading this story about a non-famous person, CPS would've drug that kid out of that home long ago. How is it 'famous' people get away with putting their kids through shit like this? Sick.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information