Thread: The "truth" about Tom and Katie

Default The "truth" about Tom and Katie

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are facing fierce speculation that their baby was conceived in a test tube rumors they insist are absolutely not true.

The National Enquirer can reveal that Katie's family are hitting back hard by saying the actress got pregnant after a sex romp with Tom.

The superstar couple have been plagued by rumors that Tom, who has two adopted children with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, sought in vitro fertilization treatment (IVF) to become a biological dad for the first time.

Tom, 43, and 26-year-old Katie announced the pregnancy after The National Enquirer announced the good news to the world in our previous issue. And in Katie's hometown of Toledo, Ohio, those close to the actress are convinced the baby, due next spring, is a natural wonder.

Katie's godmother and aunt Carol Zydorczyk said: "I can assure you they did it the old-fashioned way. There have been rumors, but as far as I know there is nothing wrong with his plumbing and nothing wrong with hers.

"They both have perfect health. Everyone's delighted. All these stories about the family being unhappy with Tom and Katie expecting are untrue."

Her parents, though they're Catholic, seem to be fine with all of this. Tom's welcome at their home. They're happy the couple are going to wed, although they haven't told the family yet when the date will be."

Katie's uncle, Richard Holmes, who admitted he first knew of his niece's pregnancy when it was announced on TV, added: "I don't believe for a second this is IVF."

Cindy Holmes, whose husband is Katie's first cousin, said: "I just don't believe this is an in vitro birth. I believe the conception was natural. Her dad Martin loves his daughter. He and his wife are hoping for a healthy, happy baby."

But a member of the family's church Christ The King in Toledo said all is not smiles and happiness."Katie's dumped all of her friends from her school days. Since she met Tom they're out of her life," he claimed.

"I think this is the Scientology thing. Her mom Kathy is probably real unhappy over this whole thing.

"It's so awkward for this upstanding family. The Catholic folks here are not pleased, I can tell you.

"It's not yet got to the state where Tom is no longer welcome at the family home. But that could happen. They're embarrassed to heck."
    from oh no they didn't!

ewww

Great, now I have a visual of Kate and Tom having sex.

I need mind bleach ! Tom and Kate having sex makes me want to hurl !

Silver Member

How embarrassing for Katies family.

Why does her family have to come out and make statements like this? Why should there be so much doubt? Apart from the fact the man is sterile as a goat. A dead goat I mean. Tom Cruise is an actor, not a brilliant actor, but a posing, posturing, preaching, put on. This is all a big act. Wont get an oscar though.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    Funny, even the Catholics know what $150 Million smells like
    Last estimate I heard of Tom's net worth was over $400 million. That was some time prior to the kidman divorce. Now they had an iron clad pre nup, so I don't think that she got more than $40 million (cry all the way to the bank!), and a movie deal. Basically shut up and stop making a stink, and we'll put you in some pictures.

Some rumours say that it was Kdiman who began leaking the gay stuff out, during the bust up. Tom's people had started painting her as a nutcase. There were stories about her in the National Enquirer, of the "Poor Tom', and "What that man has to put up with" variety. Sources said that Nicole had become hysterical and anti social. She spent days in her room alone. If she saw shadows under the door, she'd start shrieking "Who's there?".

Then Tom did that movie with Penelope. I forget the name, but it had him as the target of an obsessed stalker. There's a scene showing him jumping from the roof of a building. From the promos you got the impression that they were trying to say, "This is based on Kidman". 'Hollywood hunk menaced by hysterical woman'! That's when the gay stories started coming out with a vengance, and that's when Tom started freaking. I must sdya that I've lost my faith in Scientology, if they can't help him cope any better than that!

Interesting aside, Kidman was cast in the film Birth, which features a woman who believes a 10 yr old is the reincarnation of her dead husband. When Hollywood began promoting the film, there was a contraversial bathing scene that came to the public's attention. The sh!t nearly hit tha fan. This might have been a deliberate 'set up' to scuttle Kidman's career, by Tom's Hollywood buddies. They cast her in a film that would be 'contraversial', in the hopes that the sh!t would stick. There are so many re writes os a script that nicole may not have known what was what. it may not have been in the origional script Kidman signed for. Or the director may have told her he was 'wanted to see how this works', but hat it would never make it into the completed film. There are all kinds of ways of pulling a fast one. Though the gay rumours had quieted up to that point, they started building up again there after.

The gay rumors have around for years, well before he was even married to Nicole. Mimi Rogers herself basically said they never had sex and that SHE even wonders if he is. He's sued several publications for printing stories about his alleged homosexuality, and has gotten apologies and retractions to my knowledge in all of those suits.
    Don't get me wrong, I think he's as gay as they come. He's obviously overcompensating for something in his life. And I too feel horrible for Katies family, having to deal with this kind of thing is just not something you expect to have to talk about in the media. But the gay stuff has been around for a long time.

It started making the Enquirer during the Kidman bust up. before that people were carefuul about what they said. Tom wasn't shy about using lawyers. Besides he was still a popular celeb, and the studios had an investment in him.

Gold Member

I still think that the Kidman bust up was that she was no longer a 23 year old malleable woman. From what I remember they were having fights about her doing Moulin Rogue and some other films. I think Tommy just wanted someone pretty by his side and let him be the star. I think it is amazing how well she has done post divorce. I think he held her back.

Now he's got Katie. Who in all effect has given up her career to be at his beck and call and smile and laugh with him. She is now pregnant which will tie her to him and keep her at home.

I don't know if she's IVF, but it is strange that a man who has had gay rumors, rumors of wanting to be a monk (that was the reason cited for his divorce from Mimi) and has had rumors of being sterile, or not having his testicles descended (again the rumor for his divorce from Mimi) if he can actually father a child.

All I know is that he found someone malleable, who will worship him, until she develops a brain and realizes that there is more to life than being Mrs. whoever.

Birth was a big dissappointment. It could have been a great film. It fell over, squirmed and died . The kid was good though.

Default White Wedding?

Does anyone know whether Katie plans to wed in white? That would take some nerve, wouldn't it??

This may be a little OT, but there was talk years ago that he & Rebecca what's-her-name actually had sex during that scene in Risky Business. Anybody know anything about that?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Demornay....and yes, Id heard that too!

Thread Information