Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt Having Second Thoughts?

Bronze Member

Default Brad Pitt Having Second Thoughts?

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Is He Having Second Thoughts? By Cyndi James
    Mar 23, 2006 Is Brad Pitt having second thoughts about marrying Angelina Jolie? That's what one published report suggests. The hunky American actor reportedly is struggling a bit in his new digs in Paris. He's again smoking and also looks really rough around the edges reports the UK Sun.
    Is Brad Stessed Out?
    And now the American Tabloid Celebrity living suggests he may be having second thought on his relationship with Angelina Jolie.
    Sources tell the magazine that Jolie's moodiness has Brad walking on eggshells as she is having major mood swings. The source also claims that she's quick to explode at "anything he does," and is angered when he brings up the subject of marriage.
    Guess that explains the no-show weekend.
    "Brad says he can't do anything right," the insider tells CL. The least little thing triggers bouts of crying." It's not clear but we're assuming it's Angie crying and not Brad. In one marriage showdown Jolie reportedly told Pitt "she may never marry him and if she did - it would be on her terms."
    Hmm, didn't see that coming.
    Pitt has made his choice and will have to live with it. And with Angie approaching her eight month of pregnancy and refusing to act like a preggers woman - it may just be hormones and exhaustion wearing her down.
    It should be interesting to see if a baby can help get the couple back on track.
    --Cyndi James

Default Re: Brad Pitt Having Second Thoughts?

Awwwwww.

dude. she's PREGNANT. i plan to cry most of the time, and bitch the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by merricontrary
    dude. she's PREGNANT. i plan to cry most of the time, and bitch the rest of it.
    I recommend the addition of lots & lots of Oreos.

Re: Brad, I am officially no longer a member of Team Aniston, but I would still find some smug satisfaction if the article is true. I dunno why, but I would.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Oreos?
    ------
    Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreo cookies provides great insight into their personalities. Choose which method best describes your favorite method of eating Oreos:

1. The whole thing all at once.
    2. One bite at a time
    3. Slow and methodical nibbles examining the results of each bite afterwards.
    4. In little feverous nibbles.
    5. Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee...).
    6. Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie.
    7. Twisted apart, the inside, and toss the cookie.
    8. Just the cookie, not the inside.
    9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.
    10. I don't have a favorite way because I don't like Oreos.

Your Personality:

1. The whole thing.
    This means you consume life with abandon, you are fun to be with, exciting, carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totally irresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.

2. One bite at a time.
    You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that's okay, not to worry, you're normal.

3. Slow and Methodical.
    You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly. You're very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do to the point of being anal retentive and irritating to others. Stay out of the fast lane if
    you're only going to go the speed limit.

4. Feverous Nibbles.
    Your boss likes you because you get your work done quickly. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Mental breakdowns and suicides run in your family. Valium and Ritalin would do you good.

5. Dunked.
    Every one likes you because you are always up beat. You like to sugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You are in total denial about the shambles you call a life. You
    Have a propensity towards narcotic addiction.

6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie.
    You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You are a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior.

7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie.
    You are good at business and take risk that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away. You are greedy, selfish, mean, and lack feelings for others. You should be ashamed of yourself. But that's ok,
    You don't care, you got yours.

8. Just the cookie, not the inside.
    You enjoy pain.

9. I just like to lick them, not eat them
    Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help - immediately.

10. I don't have a favorite way, I don't like Oreo cookies.
    You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to
    Be pampered. You are a prima donna. There's just no pleasing you.

^^^ I thought that was kind of amusing at first, but then I really read it, and it's FUNNY.

#5 is a ripe candidate for Scientology.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm #1. *oink oink*. Well, the last time I actually ate Oreos! Maybe 10 years ago. I also liked smiling WIDE with all the chocolate in my teeth

Talk about a highjacked thread ... my staple was Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies by the tons. And I examined each bite to make sure I was going to get the most chips per bite.
    Buying is a profound pleasure. Simone De Beauvoir

Mmmmmm, my favorite chocolate chip cookies are Mrs. Field but the last cookie I had was a few weeks ago made by Publix. They have a thick icing on them and are thick and soft like the top of a cup cake! Very hard to resist.

Silver Member

Mmmmm. Cookies... I personally twist them (Oreos) for amusement and then eat eat one bite at a time of the cookie and the inside. Now I want some Oreos!!

First, she's pregnant. Duh. My husband hates me when I'm pregnant because I am either incredibly bitchy and assertive (this time) or prone to crying (last time).

Second, although not a member of Team Aniston (but against home wreckers), and I loved Angelina before all of this... I don't think Angelina is as independent and strong as people think. I remember reading about how when she and Billy Bob split up when he was still with Laura Dern, she was suicidal and had to check herself into the hospital. She has some emotional issues to begin with.

agree, she's comes off as extremely codependent. i think that's part of her intensity.

Just to toss in my .02 cents ... I don't like seeing pregnancy used as the reason for people acting crazy or being overly emotional. Sure, in some cases, it's true, but not for everyone all the time. I've been pregnant twice and didn't experience any crying or mood swings.

I wonder if Brad's having second thoughts about dumping Maniston so quickly. It happens a lot when someone leaves a relationship too fast to be with another person, without enough 'mourning' time. He never had enough time to get over the relationship--he just walked out on a marriage, entered an intense relationship, became the legal father of two orphaned children, while waiting for his lover to give birth to his first child in a foreign country!! A lot of that happened really quickly.

WoW. I feel Brad will get burnt by the end of this.
    Go Habs Go!!

I have always thought Angelina has major mental issues. Sure she does good things perhaps but underneath she's a mess.

Angelina seems to be unstable at best. Part of me wants to give her a break because she's pregnant. Part of me would also love to see Brad Pitt admit he made a mistake.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information