Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima a virgin

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima a virgin

March 15, 2006 -- COULD the world's hottest lingerie model really be a virgin? That's the mind-boggling claim that's landed Victoria's Secret sexpot Adriana Lima on the cover of the new GQ, which dubs her, "The World's Most Voluptuous Virgin." In a brief Q&A with writer Lisa DePaulo that accompanies some steamy beach shots of the Brazilian bombshell, Lima says, "Sex is for after marriage. [Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." Lima's pristine state must sure have been maddening for ex-squeezes Derek Jeter and Lenny Kravitz.

nypost.com
    Must be one of those 'techinical virgins'.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Victoria Secret model Adriana Lima a virgin.

wow she pose totally nude but no she is "virgin" becuz its the right thing?!? You know there are reasons why models are known for their stupidity.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Is she the new Forest Gump of modelling?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Maybe she got the 7 second tip from Jessica.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

What's wrong with being a virgin? (Not that I am, for those who are interested). I think it's kind of cool she's not hopping in bed with anything that has two legs and a penis.

^ well i am virgin and yes i admire those who keep their viginity, but i dont believe for one second that a model like Adrianna who pose full-nude, a singer like Britney with "slave" videoclip or Katie Holmes dating a guy for 5 years and YET they claim to be vigins! Unless viginity means something different to them.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

It's not that there is anything wrong with being a virgin, it's more to do with whether you believe Adriana truthfully is a virgin considering she's a lingerie model who seems to bare a lot of skin etc etc

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I don't know a lot about Adriana. You don't hear about her frequently. I don't know if that's because she doesn't speak English well or what, but my impression of her is that she has a tolerable personality. As for the virgin bit, either it's a technicality or she's a born-again virgin. I can't imagine Kravitz and Jeter signing off on something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    i dont believe for one second that a model like Adrianna who pose full-nude, a singer like Britney with "slave" videoclip or Katie Holmes dating a guy for 5 years and YET they claim to be vigins!
    I see your point. At the same time, the images of celebs seem not to match their actual personalities more often than not. Some of them who are painted as ladies men are actually gay and whatnot, but I will never understand why any celeb claims to be a virgin. It invites too much ridicule and speculation.

i think it's funny that you guys don't think she could be a virgin just because she has posed nude. my sis-in-law was a model, and i can tell you that she has said that after a certain point, you just don't care about being nude anymore. you don't care who sees you. kinda like when you're pregnant and going to the OB every month, then every week, ceases to become a big deal and you don't care who sees the hooha.

modelling is a profession, and adriana has done so much of it that i am sure she just detaches herself from the image that she portrays in the shoot. she has to, in order to be flexible for the different images and tones of various shoots. some are more sexy, some are more serious...it's her job. it would be like saying she must also really be an angel since she wears wings for the VS runway show.
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

Shes is dating a millionaire european prince who is like 10 years older than her.

I'm sorry but I just think this is another tale being fed to the public, another angle on the PR spin regarding her image, call me cynical but I am fed up with these sorts of stories, I don't believe it at all, and personally also don't know why it's newsworthy in the first place.
    I certainly don't hold virgins in any higher esteem than non virgins, it's a bit laughable really, why should it make a difference to how a person is viewed, what's being implied here, so if she is a virgin then somehow her pussy is more highly prized than a non virginised pussy? Give me a break, we're not living in the 50's anymore, or are we...
    I couldn't give a flying toss if she is a virgin or if she's had the entire nation of South America inside her nether regions. Big Deal.

Gold Member

Maybe she means she's a virgin when it comes to alcohol. She probably orders virgin daiquiri's and virgin margaritas. Obviously the language barrier has caused this misunderstanding.

Wasn't she engaged to Lenny Kravitz when she was 19? Maybe that's why he wanted to marry her, because he wanted to get some. I do believe her. Just because someone is beautiful and posed nude doesn't mean that they can't be virgins. Being a virgin is a personal choice not a moral one. She's also only like 23 or so.

SVZ

she's a hermaphrodite!

I doubt it but if it is so, good for her. I don't care and I don't see why anyone would go public with such information.
    Nope.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information