Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie Fears Brad Pitt Will Leave Her After Baby is Born

Bronze Member

Default Angelina Jolie Fears Brad Pitt Will Leave Her After Baby is Born

Angelina Jolie Fears Brad Pitt Will Leave Her After Baby is Born By Josh Hart
    Mar 9, 2006 Angelina Jolie, once a strong independent woman now reportedly fears Brad Pitt will do exactly as her dad did and leave her after their baby is born a published report will claim this week.
    Will Angie Wind Up a Single Mom?
    In Touch Weekly reports that Jolie is feeling insecure as her due date draws near, Angelina and is beginning to worry about her future with Brad.
    Is it hormones? Perhaps.
    The weekly reports: Such fears are quite common among women in the third trimester of pregnancy, notes ob-gyn Dr. Julius Piver. “A woman might wonder, Is he going to find me desirable as the baby gets bigger? Will our sexual relationship be as good as before?” says Dr. Piver.
    Will Brad Leave?
    Behind this bizarre reaction was a deeper fear: As her May or June due date approaches, Angie, 30, is growing worried that Brad, 42, will wind up leaving her – just as he left ex Jennifer Aniston, the magazine details.

“She can’t shake the feeling that what they have is so perfect, it can’t last,” says her pal. “It’s an irrational fear because Brad keeps reassuring her that she is the love of his life and they’ll be together forever. But Angelina has this dread that happiness will be snatched from her.”
    Making matters worse, Angie’s father, actor Jon Voight, left his family when Angie was a baby – and friends believe she suffers from self esteem issues as a result. “She can’t really believe that Brad will stay loyal and true,” notes her friend. “She knows that her worrying is torture for Brad, but she can’t help it. Her pals are hoping that the baby’s arrival will wash away her insecurities – and that she can make her happiness last.”
    This seems a bit out of character for Jolie - but as her hormones and fears have taken over, she has moved her entire family to Europe and reports even suggest she may have her baby in Paris or even Africa.
    --Josh Hart

Elite Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie Fears Brad Pitt Will Leave Her After Baby is Born

No way, he won't leave her. She's going to leave him. That baby is what he's always wanted. He will stay there till the wheels fall off. She's going to be the one who's going to get antsy pants and walk away eventually. By nature, I think she's too wild for him and she's 12 or 13 yrs younger. The honeymoon will soon be over but that baby will keep them together for a while.

I don't see him going anywhere...at least I hope not. I think they're both whipped on each other.
    Last edited by CherryDarling; March 11th, 2006 at 01:53 PM.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

She's have to take his leash off before he could go anywhere. Just like any good dog.

i forsee a custody battle that will go bad. hollywood couples dont last no matter who they are, thats just a fact. eg. Brad and jen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    She's have to take his leash off before he could go anywhere. Just like any good dog.

I think she will be linked, as she always is, with her leading man once she goes back to work. There will always be some younger, studlier actor ready to launch himself into Daddy brads shoes (who lets face it will be at home with the kids) while Jolie indulges in another sex scene. Rumours will fly and im sure there will be somebody ready to tell all to the media.
    They have enough money just to slip into relative obscurity somewhere in Europe, and if they really wanted a normal family life then that might just work. But somehow i suspect that neither egos would deal without the limelight on them for so long and that the siren call of Hollywood will never be too far away.
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

A*O

No sane man would leave Angelina - and I mean that in a totally hetero but admiring way. However, despite her gorgeousness she is a tad mad so who knows.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

There will always be some younger, studlier actor ...

It won't be hard finding someone studlier than vanilla Brad.

Bronze Member

No sane man would leave Angelina - and I mean that in a totally hetero but admiring way. However, despite her gorgeousness she is a tad mad so who knows.

nah, his attention span is too short, he'll get bored with her if not already, when she sees this she'll do something to make it look like she dumped him first, remember the saying "show me a beautiful woman and i'll show you a man who's tired of f.....ing her". She's a very insecure woman and this relationship will not help.

Hormones will make you think all sorts of crazy things.

But Angelina is a strong woman, she seems dedicated to her children and her causes enough that she wouldn't wither away if a man left her!
    Let's AV DIS!

SVZ

eew I just watched taking lives where she gets stabbed in her pregnant belly

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I think they might last, particularly if, as someone pointed out, they pull a Johnny Depp and disappear as much as possible in Europe. They might actually have shot then.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Bronze Member

Hormones will make you think all sorts of crazy things.
    i've been pregnant three times with 3 c-sections and i can tell you that hormones will not make you think things too much out of your character if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dababe
    i forsee a custody battle that will go bad. hollywood couples dont last no matter who they are, thats just a fact. eg. Brad and jen.
    Foretellin' the future ain't much of a talent, to be sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information