Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Italian press: 'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to get married on March 18 on Como Lake'

Exclamation Italian press: 'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to get married on March 18 on Como Lake'

I couldn't find the article in English so I wrote it myself, sorry for any inconvenience

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will get married on March 18th 2006 on a boat on Como Lake, and then they will spend their honeymoon in George Clooney's villa in Laglio.

'Everybody noticed that in these days a lot of work is being done in George's villa: new railings, new hedges, and a set up of the garden', Laglio residents say.

Police headquarters and prefecture have allegedly been asked to raise the level of attention and protection around Laglio.
    The lake will be protected and watched from the sky by helicopters and from the bottom by frogmen.

Sources
    http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/gossip/...lo300196.shtml
    http://www.agi.it/news.pl?doc=200603...nline.dalmondo
    Last edited by MaryJane; March 10th, 2006 at 05:01 PM.

SVZ

Default Re: Italian press: 'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to get married on March 18 on Como Lake

agh, worst written article ever!!!

*duck*

Default Re: Italian press: 'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to get married on March 18 on Como Lake

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    agh, worst written article ever!!!

*duck*
    *duck*? You mean *bow*???

MJ, what do the Italians think of George? I'm curious. I heard the people of Lake Como hated him at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    MJ, what do the Italians think of George? I'm curious. I heard the people of Lake Como hated him at first.
    He's very popular and everybody loves him!
    People where he lives say they don't meet him often, but when they do he's very nice and friendly.

There were only troubles when a while ago he said he wanted to buy a part of the beach so that he could go swimming in peace, and people thought he was being conceited.
    He wasn't allowed to buy it.

Other than that everybody loves him.

SVZ

Default Re: Italian press: 'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to get married on March 18 on Como Lake'

oh MJ, what's cuomo mean? i remember going there alot when we were in milan but I was never sure what it meant. i got it confused with duomo alot which apparently means dome or church?

Default Re: Italian press: 'Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to get married on March 18 on Como Lake'

oh MJ, what's cuomo mean? i remember going there alot when we were in milan but I was never sure what it meant. i got it confused with duomo alot which apparently means dome or church?
    Yes, 'duomo' is 'dome', the main church.
    'Cuomo'....hmmm are you sure you were in Italy when you heard this word???

SVZ

yeah i'm sure, it was in milan. i think it was a region of the city or something, i saw it on the street sign whenever we headed into the heart of the city

yeah i'm sure, it was in milan. i think it was a region of the city or something, i saw it on the street sign whenever we headed into the heart of the city
    I even googled the word but it only exists as a last name!
    What you saw must have definitely been 'duomo', those street signs are very common.

SVZ

i guess so, my eyesight isn't very good i could've sworn it was cuomo though

Hmmm Ah, wonder if there's any truth to this one...any hunches?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Bronze Member

they were also suppose to marry on valentine's but they didn't because they didn't want to mess jen's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have one question.......What do they need a 'honeymoon' for?

A*O

If you want a peek at George's Lake Como villa, rent a DVD of Oceans 12. Brad's in that movie too. Maybe he liked the place.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Good moive George and Brad look very nice in it ,I also really liked the music that went with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information