Thread: Lil' Kim Writes Letter To Tyra Banks

Default Lil' Kim Writes Letter To Tyra Banks

03-09-06

Lil' Kim Writes Letter To Tyra Banks From her prison cell
    By: Lowri Williams

Jailed female rapper Lil’ Kim has written a letter to chat show host and model Tyra Banks to tell her about her prison experience.

Lil’ Kim aka Kimberley Jones was sentenced to spend one year and one day in the Federal Detention Centre in Philadelphia after she was found guilty of lying to a federal jury about a shooting incident in New York.

On her show Banks read out Kim’s letter that said: "No matter how good I am in here, this is no place for women to be - or anyone for that matter. It has its trying times and stressful moments - it's very unsanitary - and can be very depressing, especially around the holidays."

"For the most part, all the girls on my (cell) block are cool, being away from your family and loved ones is the worst part of being locked up."

It was revealed last week that Kim’s silicone breast implants were leaking with a source telling the New York Daily News: "Apparently, she's worried her boobs are leaking.

"She needs to have them serviced."

On entering prison Kim was also forced to remove her hair extensions and false nails which are not allowed inside…she must be hardly recognizable!
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=14402
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

SVZ

Default Re: Lil' Kim Writes Letter To Tyra Banks

"I'm up to my ears in muff!"

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Dang! I hope we see some Lil' Kim 'Prison Bitch' photos. I'm not sure I'd recognize her without her various bodily appliances.

"She needs to have them serviced."
    Breasts are not a car part!

^Though you KNOW that body got a whole lotta mileage on it.
    Let's AV DIS!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Jailed female rapper Lil’ Kim has written a letter to chat show host and model Tyra Banks to tell her about her prison experience and to beg for a spot on Tyra's talk show after it's all over. This sista be needin' fresh free publicity to sell enough albums to pay for a new weave and implants post prison.

Lil’ Kim aka Kimberley Jones was sentenced to spend one year and one day in the Federal Detention Centre in Philadelphia after she was found guilty of lying to a federal jury about a shooting incident in New York.

On her show Banks read out Kim’s letter that said: "No matter how good I am in here, this is no place for women to be without a man, makeup or tacky outfits- or anyone for that matter especially borderline drag queens like me. It has its trying times and stressful moments like no entourage to protect me from the little people and no champagne- it's very unsanitary and no one will fill the toilet with rose petals or gardenia blooms- and can be very depressing without my fake nails, cell phone, hair extentions and wardrobe, especially around the holidays."

"For the most part, all the girls on my (cell) block are cool particularly when they are all kissing my ass because I'm famous and offering to do shit for me, being away from your family and loved ones hard dicks is the worst part of being locked up along with the non South Beach Diet food and toilet paper like brown paper bags."

It was revealed last week that Kim’s silicone breast implants were leaking with a source telling the New York Daily News: "Apparently, she's worried her boobs are leaking and might cause another Love Canal like pollution incident if the contamination is not properly contained and disposed of in a lead lined 55 gallon drum.

"She needs to have them serviced by the EPA and Dow Corning before they create a zone that kills all life forms for a hundred mile radius."

On entering prison Kim was also forced to remove her hair extensions and false nails which are not allowed inside…she must be hardly recognizable because bald, declawed and scrubbed is something she's never experienced since 4th grade!

Elite Member

LOL@Lil' Kim's prison bitch photos!! lol

Thread Information