Thread: Reese Witherspoon: 'I'm unemployed'

Default Reese Witherspoon: 'I'm unemployed'

Best Actress Academy Award winner REESE WITHERSPOON is appealing for movie roles, because she has no idea what her next job will be.

Despite lifting the biggest prize in Hollywood last night, the WALK THE LINE star is unemployed, and fears she may have to quit at the top.

She says, "I have no idea what I'm doing next. I'm out of work. I'm actively looking, but I'm unemployed. I don't know, this could be the end of the line."
    contactmusic.com

pics here Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe arrive at the Oscars (03/05/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Reese Witherspoon: 'I'm unemployed'

Well, she has a college degree and is supposed to be smart. Why not do something with that? Get into a different line of work. Did she not quote June Carter Cash and say, I want to matter. Or does she mean doing that by making meaningful movies. Legally Blonde? Guess it showed being blonde you can be smart and taken seriously. Was that one of her meaningful movies? Don't worry Reese, sure you have a few years left in the movie making business.

Wasn't she supposed to get $29 million for her next movie (I can't remember the title)???
    Nope.

i wouldnt be arsed being in her shoes, if i was unemployed now but i knew my future job would pay me $29,000,000 for a few months work i wouldnt give a rats ass

Quote Originally Posted by hollyweird
    Well, she has a college degree and is supposed to be smart. Why not do something with that? Get into a different line of work. Did she not quote June Carter Cash and say, I want to matter. Or does she mean doing that by making meaningful movies. Legally Blonde? Guess it showed being blonde you can be smart and taken seriously. Was that one of her meaningful movies? Don't worry Reese, sure you have a few years left in the movie making business.

She dropped out of Stanford before completing her degree requirements.

^^Yea, wasn't she going to be the highest paid actress or something with her next role?? All lies then?? What the hell?

Technically, aren't all actors/actresses "umemployed" if they are between movies? I thought "acting" was a profession...I doubt seriously either of them are looking at going hungry or not being able to make the rent...
    Not to bash her, but people who have always had it made really have no clue about the real world. When she has to wake up every morning wondering how she is going to pay her bills. After pounding the street for ANY job, only to find nothing, then she can worry about unemployment...

Sorry, rant over...it just really ticks me off sometimes the way people in Hollywood think...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Thread Information