Thread: Michael Jackson 'created' 3rd child (Blanket)...bonus track: Jermaine lyrics.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Michael Jackson 'created' 3rd child (Blanket)...bonus track: Jermaine lyrics.

It’s not a new story today that Michael Jackson’s kids aren’t his biologically. This column told you several times last year what the real story was: that Prince and Paris, the eldest of Jackson’s charges, were “gifts” from wife Debbie Rowe, who was inseminated from a sperm bank.

Not only did we tell you, but during Jackson’s trial one of his attorneys, Robert Sanger, let the information slip out. I told you about that on May 31, 2005. Discussing what could and couldn’t be admitted as testimony from Jackson from a taped interview, Sanger told Judge Rodney Melville: "The circumstances that relate to the birth of the children wouldn't be admitted for the truth of the matter. Only his love of the children."

What we’ve never been able to tell you completely though is where Jackson’s third child, nicknamed Blanket, comes from. Sources confirm that his mother was selected from a book of egg donors supplied by Jackson’s physician. Jackson flipped through the book and selected the woman he thought was most appealing. Unlike wife Debbie Rowe, the anonymous woman is said to have been dark haired and Latina-looking, a la Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek. Once she was chosen, a sperm donor was used to fertilize the egg.

(Story continues below)

ADVERTISEMENTSAdvertise Here

In other words, Blanket was literally “created” for Jackson. You’d think the pop star would have taken more care than to dangle the baby out of a window considering how much effort was involved in inventing him.

The rest of today’s revelations are also no surprise, only that they were finally forced on the public in a new format. Both the New York Post’s David K. Li and New York Daily News’s Michele Caruso — my esteemed Los Angeles colleagues — were shown a book proposal instigated by Jermaine Jackson, Michael’s ne’er do well brother, and written by Jermaine’s former friend, Stacy Brown. Brown is the author of a self-published book with another former Jackson associate, Bob Jones, in which Jones reveals all of Jackson’s secrets regarding his uncomfortable and inappropriate relationships with children. Jones also noted that Michael had purposely undermined Jermaine’s singing career after his older brother had had a surprise hit album and two singles circa 1985—“Tell Me I’m Not Dreaming” and “Do What You Do.”

I don’t know why Stacy Brown decided that this was the right moment to loose Jermaine’s old book proposal on the world. But it’s an interesting time, anyway. Michael has come to depend on Jermaine in the months since his June 2005 acquittal. It was Jermaine who went to the United Arab Emirates country Bahrain and paved the way for Michael to move there and go into business with Prince Abdullah. Everything concerning the business of the last six months, Michael’s involvement there, etc, has been because of Jermaine. If Michael is coherent enough to see today’s papers, or read this column even, he should be shaken to his core. Perhaps that was the goal; I don’t know.

There’s a lot about his brother Jermaine that Michael Jackson doesn’t know or remember. For one thing, Jermaine recorded a song about Michael years ago called “Word to the Badd.” Michael’s probably forgotten, but here are the lyrics:

What up yo, word to the badd
    I gave my love
    You gave your love
    Thought we'd never part
    Said you loved me
    Then you left me
    With a broken heart
    You never think about who you love
    You only think about number one
    You forgot about where we started from
    You only think about what you want
    You don't care about how it's done
    You only think about you, your throne
    Be it right or be it wrong
    It ain't about your world
    It ain't about the things that you do
    If you don't care, i don't care 'cause you keep thinkin' about you
    It ain't about you takin' my pie
    You been takin' for a long time
    If you don't care, i don't care
    If you keep
    Well i ain't thinkin' about you
    Word up yo, word to the badd
    Once you were made
    You changed your ways
    Even told me lies
    Could not trust you
    Still i loved you
    My mind worried overtime
    You know i tried to be there for you
    Like a lover i cared for you
    It didn't matter you always play me off
    You only care about what you want
    You don't care about how it's done
    You only think about you, your throne
    Be it right or be it wrong
    Hook
    Oh no no, i ain't thinkin' about you
    Oh no
    What up yo, word to the badd
    Thinkin' about that pie that you've been takin' from me
    From a lover to another lover hard to believe
    Lost and don't know it yet you still show it
    Givin' seems to be harder than it is to receive
    The glass has gotten shady when it should have been clearer
    But it's you always starin' in the mirror Constantly fakin' it ain't no mistakin' it

Copyright Jermaine Jackson

foxnews.com
    Those lyrics are deep....DEEP.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

SVZ

Default Re: Michael Jackson 'created' 3rd child (Blanket)...bonus track: Jermaine lyrics.

word up yo?

Default Re: Michael Jackson 'created' 3rd child (Blanket)...bonus track: Jermaine lyrics.

Maybe Jermaine and Kfed could collaborate on lyrics and then record a duet? A perfectly mediocre match....

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

The whole jackson family should be put to sleep
    I am so done with this freakshow.
    Tiresome good for nothing alien-looking lunatic freaks

(sorry I'm having a bad morning)

Actually, tiggle, I think you hit the nail on the head. And although you're bored with the freakshow, I'm about to post another chapter in the long running saga 'Michael Jackson is about as fucked up as they come'.

--Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Et tu Brutus?

Sounds like Jermania has a huge ugly old axe to grind with his baby brother.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggle
    The whole jackson family should be put to sleep
    I am so done with this freakshow.
    Tiresome good for nothing alien-looking lunatic freaks

(sorry I'm having a bad morning)
    I'm with you too! It's enough already. Seriously, just end the madness.

PS: I love your avatar! The Office is a riot!

Micheael must think having a baby is like putting together an album or writing a song. Or working out a dance routine.
    Jack I swear.

Thread Information