Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Michael Arrested on Drug Charges

Bronze Member

Default George Michael Arrested on Drug Charges

For details on the drug charges...

He wants your sex...and your drugs...George Michael is always in trouble: British singer George Michael was arrested on Sunday on suspicion of possessing drugs after he was found slumped in a car in central London, a police source said (he was arrested in the Hyde Park area). "We were called by a member of the public to a man seen slumped over the steering wheel of a car," the statement said. "He was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substances."

Reuters

http://mykeywood.blogspot.com

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: George Michael Arrested

Surprise, big f*cking surprise. ...

Elite Member

I just want to like this guy so much. I think he is still one of the best singers out there and he appeared so genuine on Oprah. He loses points with me though when I read stuff like this about him.

Monday, 27 February , 2006, 07:36 London: Pop star George Michael was arrested in London on drugs charges after being found slumped at the wheel of his car, according to a British tabloid newspaper report.

A passer by contacted police after spotting the 42-year-old singer in his car in central London on Saturday night, the Sun newspaper reported.

Michael was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs before being bailed to return to a police station next month. He was checked by paramedics but did not need hospital treatment.
    A spokesman for London's Metropolitan police, speaking on the customary condition of anonymity in line with force policy, would not confirm if Michael had been arrested, but did say that a 42-year-old man had been arrested on drugs charges after being found at the wheel of a car.

"We were called by a member of the public to a man seen slumped over the steering wheel of a car ... Police attended and spoke to the man, aged 42. A search of the man revealed what was believed to be controlled substances. He was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substances of category C and on suspicion of being unfit to drive.

In 1998, Michael was arrested for lewd conduct in a public toilet in Los Angeles after being spotted by an undercover police officer.
    sify.com

Damn!! I have heard that it was pot. He realy needs to lay off of that stuff. He suffers from depression and pot makes it worse for most people.

Why George, why?

SVZ

GEORGE MICHAEL was arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs in the early hours of yesterday (26FEB06) morning after he was discovered slumped at the wheel of his car in central London.

The FAITH singer was woken up by police, who had been alerted by a concerned passer-by, as he sat in his vehicle near the British capital's Hyde Park Corner at approximately 1.50am.

Michael, 42, was suspected of being unfit to drive and was immediately arrested and taken to a nearby police station. Cops allegedly found two packets containing cannabis in his car.

A police doctor later determined Michael had been capable of driving, although the singer still faces action over the alleged drugs possession.

He was bailed at 9am yesterday and must return to West End Central police station next month (MAR06) when the substances have been analysed.

A police spokesman says "We were called by a member of the public to a man seen slumped over the steering wheel of a car.

"Police spoke to the 42-year-old man. A search revealed what are believed to be controlled substances. He was subsequently arrested."

In November (05), Michael spoke of his cannabis addiction as his "biggest regret in life".

27/02/2006 03:36

Contact Music

Default Re: George Michael Arrested on Drug Charges

See, weed can be addictive, boys and girls.

But seriously, drugs? Is that all? I do hope some tranny hooker can be involved in this somehow, because otherwise, I'm starting to nod off too. Zzzzzzz...

Apparently he had some sex toys and masks in the boot of the car.
    I'm worried for him. It seems quite sad to be alone, in a car, smoking weed.
    George Michael is still an all time favourite artist of mine. So incredibly talented. I hope he's ok.

Kinda creepy...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa
    I just want to like this guy so much. I think he is still one of the best singers out there and he appeared so genuine on Oprah. He loses points with me though when I read stuff like this about him.
    I totally agree with you. He's got an amazing voice, but his completely whacked personal life takes away from his talent.

Oh lordy! Here we go again!

Hyde Park? Pfft that's hilarious. He was out tricking again, but got too fucked up to drive home.

Typical gay man
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by ahtaste777
    Now that's better!

Quote Originally Posted by ahtaste777
    I'm worried for him. It seems quite sad to be alone, in a car, smoking weed.
    George Michael is still an all time favourite artist of mine. So incredibly talented. I hope he's ok.
    ITA. I have always loved him. At least it wasn't heroin- thats what I feared when I first read it. Weed? Who cares? The sadder part is he was probably out there looking for a quick anonymous fuck in the park.
    Its really sad, creepy and gross. I def think he's a sex addict.
    Poor Kenny Goss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information