Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh claims Bono has a mistress

Default Limbaugh claims Bono has a mistress

U2 frontman BONO has been accused of cheating on his wife by controversial US radio host RUSH LIMBAUGH.
    While discussing a list of "ubersexuals" put out by an advertising agency, Limbaugh cited Pierce Brosnan, Jon Stewart, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and Bono as making the list - and then said that the Irish rocker has a mistress.

When a caller on Limbaugh's show asked what basis the host had for his accusation, he replied, "You people are just going to have to trust me on this."

A spokesperson for U2 scoffs, "This is so absurd it doesn't deserve a response."

Bono has been married to his school sweetheart ALI HEWSON, the mother of his four children, for 23 years.

Silver Member

I remember seeing a pic of Bono on the beach with a woman on that other board- and I don't remember if it was ever cleared up as to whether that was his wife, but most people seemed to think not. Does anyone still have that pic?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Bono, I"m sure, has about 20 mistresses around the world, he's a total whore, but hey he's a rock star so what the fuck you expect, it comes wit the territory like Major league athletes!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He may have one, he may not but who really gives a shit? Why does LImbaugh care, anyway? Because Bono is trying to do some good in this crazy world of ours?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

yeah, why would rush care? i wonder when he supposedly made this remark. when was the date on that blurb posted? just curious.

bono *did* admit to having an affair before achtung baby came out in '91. much of the material lyrics wise from that album was a result of that affair. i want to say she was some model, but i can't remember the details. no one famous, i don't think.

i adore u2, especially bono, but he does strike me as a total slut. they will be in my place, da burgh, this weekend! i didn't get tickets, but all my friends are going (waaaahh) and one of them in particular is bound and determined to get into bono's pants. maybe she actually stands a chance! LOL
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Wasn't it Christy Turlington? And he had to do that song 'the sweetest thing' with some awful Irish boyband singing in teh background as retribution?

And ewwww...does anyone really think he's attractive?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

I don't think Bono's hot but it wouldn't surprise me if he did (or had) a mistress. I mean, come on! The average ugly guy on the street would cheat on his wife if he could.

Imagine the temptations when you're rich, famous and travel a lot. Plus, he's been married for 23 years. Hard to imagine he didn't give in at least once.

"While discussing a list of "ubersexuals" put out by an advertising agency, Limbaugh cited Pierce Brosnan, Jon Stewart, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and Bono as making the list - and then said that the Irish rocker has a mistress."

JON STEWART? UBERSEXUAL?? WHAT THE HELL??!!!?!! I mean, the man's cute and all, but hardly the slut type.

Stupid Rush Limburgercheese.

Alright, I'll admit it. I actually was listening to the show when this happened and it was stupid of him to say it, but he also retracted it about a minute later when he confessed that he wasn't comfortable naming his source (or something like that). I haven't yet seen an article that has discussed the fact it was retracted within a minute or two.

Anyhoo, it seemed to fit the conversation since the Ubersexuals were being touted as the 'men that women want to be with' and Rush was pointing out that Bono had cheated on his wife so the theory was bunk.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Why does anyone pay that Vicodin-addled lunatic any attention? Didn't even realize he was still on the air.

I thought being a rock star and getting a lot of girls went hand in hand. Considering the longevity of his career I would not be surprised if he had a few dalliances. If I'm wrong, hey, more power to him. But overall, I applaud him for being popular for so long and keeping his wife and children out of the spotlight.

And why the hell does Rush Limbaugh care?

Bono's had a million mistresses. I know someone who has worked with him for a long time. They include Naomi Campbell and Christy Turlington.

Hey Rush, jealous much?

I was a huge U2 fan thoughout my teenage years and 20s. I heard over and over that he was a huge player. Who knows if it's true but I don't have a hard time believing it at all. Maybe Rush is jealous?

hee hee. rush has no reason to be jealous. he has women throwing themselves at him all the time, believe it or not.

bono has known his wife since they were in high school together. she was very shy, apparently, and that really piqued his interest. the mysterious shy girl. they got married not long after high school, i believe.

"the sweetest thing" is actually a pretty old u2 song from the early 80s; the re-release from 98 or 99 is a newer version. the lyrics are about he and his wife arguing.

if anyone knows where i can sign up to be bono's love slave, plz let me know. it might complicate things that i am not a model, however. but the dude is short! why do short dudes always go for amazons? weirdness.
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information