Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kirk Cameron came into my coffeshop...

Elite Member

Default Kirk Cameron came into my coffeshop...

...was an ass and asked us to make a latte in our "best Starbucks imitation"...then gave us million dollar bills with Jesus-talk on the back. He was with a little guy who gave me a card declaring himself with the "Department of Annoyance" that had more Jesus-talk of the Ten Commandments on the back typed backwards...I was the only one who took the time to read the type on both, and having been so enlightened, I must declare--I should have gotten his autograph right underneath the part that says I'm going to hell.

wtf are you even talking about? i was lost at "kirk cameron came into my shop..." ????
    All this can be yours for only $19.95!

Elite Member

Maybe it's Kurt. I don't give a sh!t about his name, he was the "teen heartthrob" on Growing Pains.

It's Kirk.He's one of those crazy born agains now isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by euro-kitty View Post
    It's Kirk.He's one of those crazy born agains now isn't he?

Yup; so is his sister.

I watched one of his "Jesus-pleas-save-us-shows" or whatever he was calling it. They were standing on a corner asking everyone if there were saved or knew about salvation. All I have to say is that now I know for sure I will be going to hell. Everything that they said not to do, I have done a thousand times over...lol

isn't he the reason that show went off the air, he got weirdly religious and wouldn't say his lines any more? He's is odd

I always thought his spongy fro-mullet was nasty.

I remember in junior high all the girls were ga-ga over Kirk Cameron and they thought I was a lezzie because I wasn't. Like liking him was a pre-requisite for being heterosexual. Noooooooooooo...I just had TASTE!

^^LOL i totally remember that. i thought he was sooooo ugly too. he has these ugly squInty eyes, i think hE has messed up teeth or something(WAIT didnt he have buck teeth?), his mulli-fro is godamn awful. plus it was curly, which is....well there are no words.

and all the other girls had their bop pullout posters and shit all over their books, and i was like, IILLLL hes so ugly. all the girls thought i was crazy. wtf did they see that i didnt?

What is it that makes relatively normal people suddenly start spouting prophecies and bible verses at people? What gets into their heads? What was lacking in the first place? I met a guy on a train years ago, who couldnt say more than three words in a sentence without saying "Praise the Lord" . I wanted to slap him. Kirk may have been searching for something before he found so called salvation, but why does it make people seem so weird, so, not right in the head?

he needs to be put out of his misery
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ReinaBikipatra

The only thing I ever heard that makes me like Kirk is that when Alan Thicke first dumped his wife for a bleach blond silicone enhanced bimbo, Kirk refused to acknowledge her on the set.

SVZ

what a f-ugly sl-ut.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    What is it that makes relatively normal people suddenly start spouting prophecies and bible verses at people? What gets into their heads? What was lacking in the first place? I met a guy on a train years ago, who couldnt say more than three words in a sentence without saying "Praise the Lord" . I wanted to slap him. Kirk may have been searching for something before he found so called salvation, but why does it make people seem so weird, so, not right in the head?

Sometimes I think that some of these born-again types are actually OCD. They seem to be completely obsessed with their religion and by living a certain way. I think some of them cross the line from piety into mental illness.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think kirk is a good person.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information