Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jude Law's ex nanny hits back at Sienna Miller and hopes Jude will come back to her

Arrow Jude Law's ex nanny hits back at Sienna Miller and hopes Jude will come back to her

Pretty Daisy Wright, 26, branded Sienna "vicious" and "immature" after the 24-year-old star issued this grim warning:

"Daisy better live in fear. I'm quite looking forward to the day when our paths will cross, which I know they will. I just hope that woman doesn't run into me in a dark alley!"

Just days later Sienna was dumped by Alfie and Aviator hero Jude.

Now furious Daisy, whose fling with boss Jude was torpedoed last summer when one of his kids caught them in bed, has confessed to us: "I'm shocked at Sienna and couldn't believe how vicious her comments were. She should look at herself and ask WHY Jude was cheating on her.

"Maybe I was giving him something she couldn't. If he went looking for sex elsewhere, maybe he wasn't getting the sex he wanted at home.

"What she said was obviously a threat of violence. Don't people get arrested for that kind of thing?

"She's just an immature party girl who wants to go nightclubbing and get drunk with her mates.

"But Jude is the biggest actor in the world—he just wants a quiet life at home, a stable environment where he can prepare for his roles. It was always going to end in tears. I still love him passionately. I think he was the man for me—the man I could have settled down and had children with. I don't want to go out partying. I just want the same things Jude does.

"I felt bad about our affair for a long time—but those threats from Sienna have made me remember what it was really like between her and Jude.

"They were at war before she even found out about us. That's because they were fundamentally mismatched.

"I didn't flirt with Jude or lead him on, he came on to me. And if Sienna cares to think back to all the rows they had she'll know their relationship was over a long time ago."

And as Daisy confessed sensational NEW details of her infamous affair she revealed that one of the steamiest nights she enjoyed with Jude came after an enormous bust-up between him and Sienna.

"I was in America with Jude last spring, looking after his children while he was filming All The King's Men," she told us. "I heard him having a heated row on the phone to Sienna. We were in separate rooms that night but I could hear his raised, angry voice and I had to go and see if he was OK.

"When I knocked on the door he said, ‘Come on in, honey.'

"Jude was laid on the bed with all his scripts around him but he beckoned me over, sat up and pulled me onto him.

"I sat on his knee with my legs around his waist and he asked if I was having trouble sleeping.

"Then we lay down together and slowly, gently started to make love to each other.

"Jude looked me in the eyes the entire time, stroked my face and told me, ‘I adore being with you, you are my perfect woman.' It felt so right having sex with this man who I admired so much...not for his acting but his devotion as a dad and as a caring person.

"He never stopped smiling. He always put my needs first and made sure I was happy. We wouldn't scream and shout—we couldn't because the children were in bed down the corridor—but he knew how to satisfy a woman.

"That night felt so special. I really thought we were falling in love."

And Daisy, who split her time between Jude's homes and his ex-wife Sadie Frost's London house, poured scorn on stories that Jude is not such a BIG star between the sheets.

"He's not small at all," she smiled. "Jude was blessed by God down below. He's a gorgeous man. Sex with him was amazing. It wasn't easy finding the time to be together, because of his work and obviously the children being around, but at least twice a week we'd find somewhere.

"But it wasn't just the sex. We had fun too. I remember one night in America we'd spent the night in. I'd cooked lasagne for dinner and he'd had a bottle of beer.

"One of the children was there but had gone to sleep, and Jude said, ‘Have you been in the pool yet?'

"Then he gave me a playful smirk and we both ran out to the pool together, pulled each other's clothes off, held hands and just jumped in.

"Jude giggled, ‘What would the neighbours think if they saw me here with my nanny!'

"It was far too cold to have sex in the water so we climbed out and Jude wrapped a big fluffy towel around me and held me tightly.

"He carried me into the living room and we made love on the sofa. That was wild, frantic sex. He had fantastic stamina. By then I was in love. I was left broken-hearted when it all ended."

Daisy recalled the awkward moment their fling crashed.

"I got a call from one of Sadie's staff...asking if I'd slept with Jude," she told us. "One of the children had seen us in bed together and blurted it out at a dinner party!

"I hated calling the child a liar but I didn't really have much choice."

Nevertheless the game was up and Daisy was out. "Jude said he'd still love to see me even though I wasn't working for them," she said. "But after people found out about us I never heard from him again.

"Now he's not with Sienna maybe he'll pick up the phone.

"Jude always told me, ‘I love you because you're normal.' Well, this normal girl would love a future with him."
    newsofthe world.co.uk

Default Re: Jude Law's ex nanny hits back at Sienna Miller and hopes Jude will come back to her

Keep dreaming, Daisy! LOL. "A future with him."

Default Re: Jude Law's ex nanny hits back at Sienna Miller and hopes Jude will come back to her

What an idiot. I'm sure Jude will really want to come back to her after she's blabbed personal information about their sex life and his "size".

Silver Member

She's in Fantasyland and ugly as hell!

Elite Member

I don't even know where to begin with this article so I'll simply say I hope she and Sienna do cross paths. My bet's on Sienna to win the slapfest. This girl's nothing but a slut. Although Jude obviously cheated, I don't believe for a second it had anything to do with love or was quite as she imagines it to have been.

And if she thinks this "biggest actor in the world" really wants to settle down with a "normal" nobody when he can still have his choice of women despite what he did, she's in lala land.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Sounds like he really sold her a bill of goods and she, like many clueless women who pick exactly the wrong men, believed it. Idiot. As much as I dislike Sienna I hope she beats this slappers ass.

But Jude is the biggest actor in the world—he just wants a quiet life at home, a stable environment where he can prepare for his roles.

*smirk*

Keep holding onto those 15 minutes sweetie! I'm sure you and Jude will be together 4EVER....he's gonna love that you're so open and honest with all of his personal details. You go girl!

*sarcastic snicker*
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

What a complete and utter fool

BAHAHAHAHA! I don't know what's more funny---her being called "pretty" or her delusional thinking!!!!!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Default Re: Jude Law's ex nanny hits back at Sienna Miller and hopes Jude will come back to h

Well she's pretty much guaranteed that there is no hope in hell that Jude will come back to her. I find it hard to believe that the thought may have crossed his mind for a split second anyway. She was merely a bit of fun for him. She comes across as so desperate here. Never a good look

Didn't she say a while back that he tried to call her and she told him to piss off? Yes, she did say that. So wtf?

Default Re: Jude Law's ex nanny hits back at Sienna Miller and hopes Jude will come back to h

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Well she's pretty much guaranteed that there is no hope in hell that Jude will come back to her. I find it hard to believe that the thought may have crossed his mind for a split second anyway. She was merely a bit of fun for him. She comes across as so desperate here. Never a good look
    Exactly. She was a convenient piece of ass, end of story. Not nice of Jude at all, but he's hardly unique on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7
    Keep holding onto those 15 minutes sweetie! I'm sure you and Jude will be together 4EVER....he's gonna love that you're so open and honest with all of his personal details. You go girl!

*sarcastic snicker*
    Well, too bad for him! It's his own damn fault for diddlin' the nanny! She's stupid, tho. Real dumb, if she thinks he's gonna want to be with her. And even if he did, does this dumb chick really think he'd be faithful???

So, Jude: I don't mind that you're a player. I'll date you! You just let me know about all the punani you get besides mine, keep your shit clean, and hook me up with a phat-ass apartment!!

Now this is what I call waffling on to the tabloids. Silly nanny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information