1) What kind of water do you drink? Still, bubbles, bottle, tap?
Filtered tap water, cooled in the fridge or bottled.
2) How do you take your coffee? Black, Milk, cream, sugar, sugar substitute?
3) How do you take your hamburger? Rare, medium, etc. Ketchup, mustard, onions...
Well done with lettuce and tomato, no cheese, no onions. I add a bit of mustard if I'm making it. No condiments or condiments on the side if I'm ordering from a restaurant. Most places drown your burger in condiments and I hate when the bun gets all soggy and messy.
4) How do you take your eggs?
Over medium with a broken yolk.
5) How do you take your tea? Lemon, sugar, milk, cream?
6) How do you take your steak?
Medium well to well done.
7) If you are a vegetarian, what's your fave meal?
Not a veg, but I dig on salads big time.
8) How do you eat apples, peaches, plums and watermelon? Knife and fork, bite right into it, sliced, peeled?
Thoroughly washed then eaten right in hand. Or if I have a lot of different fruits, I like to chop them up and make a salad with some french vanilla yogurt on top.