Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whopper Freakout

^^Yesssssss, what is that really? Enquiring minds want to know. And "cheesefood", those little plastic containers that you think contain cheese until you read the side....cheesefood.....huh?

Elite Member

I've totally had a pregnancy-induced food breakdown before. I was craving something, the place no longer sold, and I damn near started crying.

I've also fought 300+ lb women over crab legs at the chinese buffet,, while I was pregnant.

Neither was a crowning moment of my life, but I'm very odd about food when I'm pregnant.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    ALL of Burger King's commercials(including any with that fucking perverted-looking King-thing running amok) suck ass.
    They kind of freak me out. And they do suck.

But I would rather watch them then the nasty Wendy's one for that cheddar jalapeno burger.

It's shit like this that makes me embarrassed to be an American.

I am really rooting for those psycho soccer moms to eventually run over that pedophile looking Burger King. He'd make a great special sauce.
    Coffee is my happy drug

one more whopper freakout video
    Whopper Freakout (Ghetto Version)

That's a spoof, right?

"I need a Whopper like Britney Spears need panties"!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

This commercial pisses me off every time I see it. If their goal was to piss off really stupid people that actually pay for their crap food and simultaneously annoy the fuck out of me (someone who has eaten at burger king maybe 5 times and has no plans to eat there again), Mission fucking acccomplished.

Fast food sucks in general. I used to eat it a lot and when I stopped eating fast food and started cooking my own I lost 60 lbs. I do like Wendy's though for their grilled chicken sandwich with a baked potato. And their fresh fruit bowls had better fruit than I can get in the market. I have never tasted better honey dew melon than at wendy's.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

does anyone else want to punch the woman in her minivan that demands to see "the manager when I get to that window". Hey Bitch, pull next door and get a big mac!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^^ haha, you beat me to it! What kind of moron does that? Just choose some other form of grease-ball burger, want fries with that? NEXT!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Hit By Ban Bus!

BK sucks, IMO. Actually, fast food in general sucks. I dont hate it, but i'd rather eat some where else.

I wonder if its possible to make a ghetto whopper. I've been making the ghetto Big Mac for a while now, but I havent thought of a ghetto whopper. I'll have to try it...

BK is gross to me. I do get the occasional taste for a Filet-O-Fish sandwich from McyD's. But when I do I usually get just the sandwich and little jug of lowfat milk, not the whole combo thingy. I know, I know...it's probably made of something horrendous.

BTW, have you seen that burger at Wendy's called the "baconator"? It has 6 freaking strips of bacon on it. Come on!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Oh for fucks sake it's a burger, it's not like they're trying to take your children away! Just take a deep breath and get some perspective for the love of God!!!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    BTW, have you seen that burger at Wendy's called the "baconator"? It has 6 freaking strips of bacon on it. Come on!
    Baconator looks disgusting. In fact, Wendy's is disgusting but the baconator isnt as bad as the bacon triple stacker BK had going on.

You mean there is a burger out there (at a fast food joint) that has more bacon than the baconator??? Sheesh.

And I agree that Wendy's is disgusting...but no more so than other fast food restaurants. I'm not really a burger eater period, but if I had to have one (just a regular burger, not those freaky specialty ones with all manner of shit on it) from anywhere it would be Wendy's, cause it least that appears to be an actual beef burger.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by GawsipRawksz View Post
    one more whopper freakout video
    Whopper Freakout (Ghetto Version)
    LMFAO!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information