Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1440
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Mr is making a ham steak, green beans, and mashed potatos.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

i messed up dinner so bad tonight. i made tofu fajitas with lots of bell peppers and onions, then i sprinkled in some cayenne but the shaker top came off and half the bottle went in i spooned out as much as i could but everything in the pan got covered and the meal was unbearably hot. my boyfriend ate 2 fajitas and didnt say a word about it because i was so distressed over the whole situation haha

bean (pinto) and carnitas tacos for us tonight. with lots of fresh pico de gallo (thank you, beautiful heirloom tomatoes) & guacamole.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I'm thinking of making chicken curry (Japanese curry, it's actually very mild compared to Indian, Chinese and Thai curries) tonight.
    My hubby hates curry so I think I'll be eating that by myself. He has an evening shift so he won't be eating dinner with me anyways.
    And I'll prolly have some green salad.

How about you?
    I love chicken curry especially spicy ones.

You're talking to someone who hasn't been here in nearly a decade.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

2:5 tonight so broccoli and salmon, but with a bit of broth, garlic, onion and tabasco so still tasty

The breakfast casserole made from eggs, hashbrowns and turkey sausage I was supposed to have for brunch yesterday, but my blender decided not to cooperate, popping open and spilling all of my egg/cheese/milk mix all over my counter. I had to run out and buy a new carton of eggs as a result. Will get a new blender too. I think it broke because I put it in the dishwasher - just the pitcher and blade though...something must have happened to the seal. Anyhow, it came out great last night, and I'll have some for dinner with a spinach salad.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I have some potatoes rubbed with olive oil, salt, and rosemary going in the crock pot with onion wedges and celery. I plan on having it with some baby spinach sauteed with almonds and mushrooms, and garlic sourdough toast.

fgg

meatloaf (flavored like the meat in pf chang's lettuce wraps), riced cauliflower and shredded brussels sprouts
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I made sushi bowls from this recipe:

https://www.budgetbytes.com/2016/06/...sriracha-mayo/

Instead of sriracha mayo I used wasabi mayo mainly because I couldn't find sriracha. I've found only one place that sold it in Greece and it was on an island

Everything came out good but the cucumbers weren't so nice. They were a bit too hard. I was also underwhelmed with the surimi and my sticky rice was a tad bland. I tried to modify quantities for 1/3 and probably screwed up a bit there. But anyway, the whole thing definitely hit the spot as a sushi substitute.
    gas_chick and greysfang like this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I made an Italian sausage casserole kinda thing with spicy Italian sausage, red and yellow peppers, and penne pasta, then topped it with fresh diced romas. It came out pretty good.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Sounds nice! Took me a bit to realise what "diced romas" is, I was thinking Roma (gypsies)!

I made a beetroot salad that was completely out of this world!!!

Bought a package of boiled beetroots. Recipe said to buy fresh, peel and bake them but who has time for all that? I diced the beetroots. Then mixed a cup and a half of Greek yoghurt with 3 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tbsp of vinegar, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. I mixed it with the beetroots and added coarsely chopped walnuts and parsley. It was so good and such a lovely pink colour! I adore beetroots.
    CornFlakegrl, SHELLEE and sputnik like this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Worked too late so simple dinner of steaks on the grill, quinoa cooked in beef broth, salad and sauteed zucchini fresh from my garden (olive oil, a pat of butter and minced garlic).

Last night we tried out the Mr's new smoker. Smoked pork tenderloin (with tortellini salad and corn on the cob from the farmer's market). The meat came out freaking perfect. Tender, smoky, a hint of salt. yum.
    SHELLEE, Beeyotch, yanna and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Taco Tuesday. Made my own taco seasoning with cumin, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, adobo, black pepper and a smidge of cinnamon. I kick myself for buying those stupid taco seasoning packets all those years.

I cannot find a decent salsa around here for anything though. I loved the La Victoria brand salsa ranchera and now I can't find it. The ones I'm finding are so watery and processed it's depressing.

The Herdez is okay, but only in hot. The medium and mild suck. Why buy salsa anyway, it's much cheaper and tastier to make your own so long as you have a blender. I only buy salsa on rare occasions.

my friend Amy makes the best salsa ever, she gives it away for Christmas gifts. She gave me some tips but won't tell me her secret.

Thread Information