Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Default Re: What's for dinner tonight?

^^Ahh I thought so. Nah just a poke fun type of thing at this whole triangle of brad/aj/jen. Not being serious.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Err, you know what. I burned my food because I was sitting at my comp reading stuff on GR. Thanks a lot everybody!!! (huff huff)... No it wasn't burned that badly but still burned

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten
    I had long john silver's fish, fries with hush puppies and said to hell with my diet today!
    Oh, a classy chick!

Im making chili tonight oh and stuffed cheeseburgers for my son since he doesnt really like chili.
    I dont drink wine too much but when I do I like the fruity sweet wine.

Well it is Saturday night so I am going to go get my dinner at the liquor store here shortly.

Ok so my husband didnt want me to cook so we got mexican food. MMMMMM and I didnt have to clean up. YEAH

Well this is pretty disgusting..lol..but I am sick and down in the dumps so for my dinner I am going to combine one package butter(now thawing..almost ready) one cup of sugar and 1 cup of spanish peanuts...all mixed together and eaten right out of the bowl...all the 4 food groups..sugar, fat, salt, ...and then the 4th will be the alcohol(wash it down with vodka and iced tea!

Sojiita put the tea down and get some ice water. Peanuts taste good going down but not coming up. If you are sick wont your wife cook you some soup or something easy on your tummy?

My sickness is in my sinuses and body..not stomach..and the Icepik(iced tea and vodka) tastes really bad for some reason even though I made it very weak so I am not going to drink it. will go for the water...and what wife? LOL? If I had a wife she would be damn busy cleaning up this pigsty of a house(when she would actually be off from her 75 hour a week job)and would not have time to fix me anything to eat(and it would NEVER be good enough anyway)...

*oh wait ..I forgot...I don't have a wife cause im a fag!..slipped my mind..hehehehe*

oh c'mon now..lol..nobody is even going to go after me for this slam at y'all(women)??? where is your fighting spirit! lol
    Last edited by Sojiita; January 31st, 2006 at 09:50 PM.

For some reason I had it in my mind you were married, sorry. I didnt take it as a slam.
    And to let you know I dont like that word "fag", its so disrespectful at least in my opinion. Your better than that.

I rarely use the word 'fag" lol. It is just that since I am gay we CAN use the word..kind of like Grimm pointed out. I hardly ever use it though. And I should have not eaten that crap(what was I thinking? ) and I did have some vodka with some lemon and ice and that was also a bad idea since I went a few minutes ago to empty out dishwater and fortgot I had been messing with the disposal underneath and ALL of that sinkfull of water poured out onto my kitchen floor and then washed right down the basement steps..cleaning that mess up now..waiting for the towels to soak up some of that. LOL. My kitchen floor needed cleaning anyway! (I wish I had a wife right now to help me clean up this mess and slap me upside the head! )

Hope this helps
    Sojiita Im starting to worry about you.

^^LOL..the kitchen floor is cleaner than it has been for along time. No need to worry about me. I have been through some serious stuff in my time..just going through a bump on the road right now..somehow I am a survivor..If I have gotten through the stuff I have before, I am certainly not going to sucumb to any of this stuff going on now!

^^ Oh dear, I hope your better

Don't know whats for tea tonight but whatever it is I won't be able to taste it after burning my tongue last night. Went for a meal and there was a mix up with the table, we had to wait for ages in the bar which is a bad idea if attempting to stay relatively sober on an empty stomach, glugged so much wine I was quite tiddly and burnt my tongue not realising how hot the food was. (It was Moussaka, never had it before but is was yummy)

Well I am still wide awake..damn these sinuses..and it isn't morning yet and I am nuking 2 huge potatoes..well never mind. lol

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information