Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree1453Likes

Thread: What are you stuffing in your cake hole now??? Part III

Homemade grain free pumpkin muffins with sugar free chocolate and salted caramel chips. Tasty.
    sputnik likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Beet and goat cheese salad, margherita pizza, and oven roasted cabbage.
    sputnik, qwerty, Novice and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

the easiest pancakes ever, with 2 sunny side up eggs on top

my sister sent me an instagram recipe for the pancakes and they're easy and delicious - just toss oats, non-dairy milk and a banana in the blender and that's your batter. they're fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.

1 ripe banana
    200 g oats (= 2 cups + 3.5 tbs)
    375 ml non-dairy milk (about 1 and 2/3 cups)
    cinnamon (optional)

i halved the recipe and still only ended up using about half to make 2 pancakes.
    fgg and ConstanceSpry like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Organic bean burrito and a double chocolate brownie protein bar (Costco/Kirkland's).
    fgg likes this.

I live right behind a diner and I'm on prednisone for a gout outbreak so I've been stopping there lately on my way to work because the pills make me even more hungry than a I usually am. Today I got what is called the Champ. Hash browns covered in cheese then smothered in sausage gravy and topped with two poached eggs and rye toast. It is so good but I barely made a dent so I guess I'll have some for lunch too.
    fgg, sputnik, Novice and 1 others like this.

fgg

^OMG! i want that right now!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm shocked at how good it was/is to tell you the truth.

Trader Joe's quinoa gf tortilla toasted with melted havarti cheese then slathered with mashed avocado.
    fgg and sputnik like this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

^^^
    i haven't tried those tortillas yet, how are they? i'm always looking for good gf alternatives.

i'm having a gf quesadilla (siete burrito wraps) with leftover curried lentils, spinach and a few slices of grilled halloumi.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Made up for my aborted lamb stir-fry and made a sheet pan dinner of salmon, broccoli and baby creamer potatoes last night and am eating the leftovers. The salmon came out so perfect. Don't mind spending the extra money on the fresh stuff.
    sputnik, czb, palta and 1 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

czb

brass monkey. it's kinda like doubling down.
    BITTER and sputnik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    i haven't tried those tortillas yet, how are they? i'm always looking for good gf alternatives.

i'm having a gf quesadilla (siete burrito wraps) with leftover curried lentils, spinach and a few slices of grilled halloumi.
    They're surprisingly good. Not horrible texture or carb-wise...I bought them because my TJ region discontinued my beloved brown rice tortillas which I love and have been eating for years (despite the cardboard texture). Thankfully, they're by Food for Life so I can still get them at Shoprite.

The Siete tortillas and wraps are pretty good although the prices are eye watering. Your quesadilla concoction sounds delicious.
    sputnik likes this.

my sister sent me an instagram recipe for the pancakes and they're easy and delicious - just toss oats, non-dairy milk and a banana in the blender and that's your batter. they're fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.

1 ripe banana
    cinnamon (optional)

i halved the recipe and still only ended up using about half to make 2 pancakes.
    I sometimes do the really lazy pancakes: 1 ripe banana and 2 eggs. That's the batter. Easiest thing ever. I sometimes add a bit of cinnamon, and usually top it with blueberries or strawberries.
    sputnik and ConstanceSpry like this.
    -

1 ripe banana
    cinnamon (optional)

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    I sometimes do the really lazy pancakes: 1 ripe banana and 2 eggs. That's the batter. Easiest thing ever. I sometimes add a bit of cinnamon, and usually top it with blueberries or strawberries.
    That looks so easy, do they actually taste like pancakes? I would add some vanilla too cause I always add that to pancake batter.

Had a bunch of lemons to use up, so made lemon curd and am having some stirred into yogurt. Mouth puckering good.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^^^^
    i haven't tried funky's version with just eggs and banana but the one i posted definitely tastes like pancakes because the oats basically act like flour.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    They're surprisingly good. Not horrible texture or carb-wise...I bought them because my TJ region discontinued my beloved brown rice tortillas which I love and have been eating for years (despite the cardboard texture). Thankfully, they're by Food for Life so I can still get them at Shoprite.

The Siete tortillas and wraps are pretty good although the prices are eye watering. Your quesadilla concoction sounds delicious.
    i'll look for them next time i'm at TJ. and yes, the siete tortillas and wraps are amazing but the prices are painful. i try to stock up when whole foods has them on sale, and freeze them.
    so funny that you loved the TJ brown rice ones. i tried but they're just too cardboardy lol
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Thread Information